The Reckless start 2
175 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Fallen Valley .

*RUSTLE*
In the outer region of the valley, a beast was carefully hiding in the bushes , as it laid its eyes on the intruder, which had invaded its territory. Usually it would have straight away attacked any intruder but , this time the intruder was giving off an incredible amount of energy. This beast , who is guarding its territory , had the body of a leopard , but without a head and at end of its neck, where his head should have been, there is a huge mouth with long and sharp teeth and a long tongue coming out it .

It carefully circled the intruder, seemingly measuring it up and and trying to find an opening for the attack . Even though it was a legendary rank 8 beast but it did not dared to be careless against this opponent. Bit by bit it approached , as it saw the intruder quietly resting on a flower . Soon it was close enough , within a second it tightened its muscles and reinforced its body with magic. Finally it jumped out of the bushes to kill this intruder .

*ROARRRR*

The fly quickly turned around as soon as it sensed the use of magic behind it , and what it saw was a huge magic ball moving towards it , in response to it , the fly enlarged it suction pipe to the size of a normal human , and sucked this little poor inside its void space.

*BUZZZZZZ*

The weak and innocent looking fly turned around and left the place after it made sure everything was sucked .

******
The Fallen Valley was a really huge place , if its size was to calculated then it would be more than twenty three thousand square miles . With such a large area coupled with the unusual amount of magic in this valley , this place was like a living treasure for those who could understand its value.
Closer to the middle this valley , this place was full of trees as long as mountains . These trees were straight , thinner than most trees , with branches coming out of them in a spiral pattern. With the grey mist covering the top portion of the tree , it seemed if they were piercing through the sky.

Ryan stood on top of the tallest tree. He stood with a calm face and closed eyes , his hair fluttered in the wind and when paired with his handsome looks it was the recipe of stealing hearts.
'My flies cannot someone if they are hiding their magic and heat signatures. ' He thought as his consciousness swept past all the flies.

'If that's the case then I will just rob this place off the planet. '

As soon as he decided that , the flies started sucking everything, even the soil of this land and the air weren't left .

'Good'

'People say that money don't grow on trees , but with this ... Hehehe '

'This does put a smile on my face .'

'System , calculate the plan to recreate this valley in my spatial space. '

<Bing!>

<Task registered>

<Calculating the possibility of recreating the unnamed valley >

<This task requires the use of spell - Unravel Mystery >

<The system requires the permission to use the spell - Unravel Mystery>

'Permission Granted'

<Activating spell...>

Suddenly his body was covered in a majestic golden glow, which spread across the entire valley .
The light was weird as it moved not like light but more a like super viscous fluid . The golden light but then divided itself into a number of small streams of water light . These streams quickly spread out like web expanding. It pierced through the mana in the sky , and through the man which runs inside everything else and in an instant this light water web had spread across the entire valley , and across every possible being .

"RANK 9 SPELL ! "

As if reacting to his words , a series of runes appeared on the surface of the entire web .
These runes started moving and trembling , gradually trembling more and more.

"UNRAVEL MYSTERY ! "

****

"Mamma , Mamma sing me a song before I sleep ! "

"Okay but only one song. " Sarah's mom said that with a gentle smile on her face .

"yay~"

Little Sarah cuddled with her teddy bear as and closed her eyes as she awaited for her mother to sing the song , but what greeted her was not her mother's song but the sounds of people outside.

Confused she sat up and asked, "Mamma , why are there people outside during night ? "
But when she looked at her mother she was suprised to find her mother looking out of a window during night .

Intrigued.

She got off the bed and approached her mom.

"Mamma ?"

She asked , but her mom didn't replied .

She then looked towards where her mom was looking , and what she saw was ... "beautiful"

The edge of the black sky was outlined by a golden light . What was even more mystique about it was that the golden light was dripping off the edges of the sky just like water overflowing from a bucket .

*****

After a while the spell ended the water light came back to Ryan bringing along tons of information about this place .

<Bing!>
<Building Database ...1%...2%.....>

A series of notifications poped up in his mind , but Ryan was too overwhelmed by that spell right now .

'What power ! '

His hands were trembling and his entire body was sweaty .

' The feeling of releasing such amount of power is insane ! '

'Wonder what would have happened if I had released my full power ! '

Just when he was thinking about it .

" WHICH INSECT DARES TO DISTURB MY SLEEP!!!!!????? "

1