Reckless Act
130 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

King's Chambers , Castle of Wambeldore.

"Is what you say have been confirmed ? "

"Yes, my King. "

"You may leave."

After commanding the royal messenger Ronald D. Wambeldore laid back on the bed with a seriously ill face. He had closed his eyes and was focusing his mind on the thought of a certain insignia.

The insignia depicted two hammers ,carved out of a silver glowing stone, and placed in such a way that they made a cross.

*WOOSH*

He took a deep breath and as he did streams of white light flowed into stone . Slowly it the blue glow became more prominent and a runes partially started appearing on the hammers .

*GWAH!!*

"Ah, ah Ah..."

His expressions darkened as he saw the dark red blood in his hands .

"THOSE DAMNED TRAITORS!"

*BAM*

Enraged he slammed his fist on the side table even though it pained him a little.

Sigh.

"My condition is deteriorating much faster than expected ... "

"At this rate I won't be able to keep usual expressions... "

"Catherine ..."

He closed his eyes and in a melancholic manner thought of a young woman in her twenties .
She was extremely beautiful and could make the kings fight for her.

"This old man might n.... NO!!!!!"

"I WILL PROTECT YOU . "

*********
The Fallen Valley.

What stood in front of Ryan was a huge black dragon . Words aren't enough to describe how big that dragon was , yet for a perspective its whole size is bigger than an average town , its head is so big that its nostrils which when compared to its head looks really small but can easily fit over 30 humans at the same and still it won't choke.

Facing such humongous creature Ryan could not help but get surprised , after all he is inexperienced in terms of wonders of nature .

"WOAH ! THIS THING IS HUGE ! "

!!

*ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR*

"GREATER WARD! "

A translucent fluffy solid covered Ryan just at the nick of time.

*BOOOMM!!!*

!

Ryan gasped as he saw the entire forest flattened in one breath. Everything including the top was just forcefully blown away in an instant , causing the entire valley to shake.

"WHAT POWER ! " He said while looking at the valley.

<WARNING !!!!>
< RANK 9 ATTACK DETECTED >

The black dragon raised its head as it charged up an attack in its mouth . In an instant unprecedented amounts of violent mana was gathered its gigantic mouth ready to destroy the entirety of the fallen valley. The violent mana condensed into a trembling black ball with white light liquid and surrounded by a mist of same texture. The mist formed a whirlwind with the liquid light ball at the centre , it seemed as if a white star light was being sucked by a blackhole making it behave like water being sucked .

<Beautiful>

Ryan:"..."

" HAHAHAHAHAHA" He laughed like a maniac and as he did , he started flying up closer and closer to the attack.

"THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ! "

"HAHAHAHA"

"This POWER ! " His black eyes started turning golden and his blood danced in joy as he released his dormant energy.

<WARNING!>

<THE ATTACKS POWER IS CLOSE TO PEAK RANK 9>

He closed his eyes and cupped his fists , mumbling "I can feel my blood boiling ..."

<WARNING !!!!>

"Hehehe , too bad for me . "

<100% OF BEING INJURED>

"If I let this attack hit then all my flies will die ! "

<RUN!>

He stretched out his arms .

<JUST F**KING MOVE YOUR LEGS !!!!>

"COME HERE BIG GUY ! TODAY IS A FREE HUGS DAY!!!!!!!!"

<...>

Dragon:"..."

**********

1