Prestige of rank 9
132 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mamma , why is everyone behaving like that ?"

*SOB SOB SOB*

After seeing the golden light liquid at the edge many people thought that the dark dragon ,Midna , has once woken up . This assumption led to panic attacks and these attacks lead to a complete chaos .

Some people just straight away started crying on the streets , including some wizards ; while some just went bat shit crazy as they started screaming weird un-heard screams, running around and destroying stuff , beating people and loudly saying that the dark lord has returned . A prominent member of this group is actually the mayor , who just straight away pooped his pants and ate it while explaining the Midna that he is an impure fellow to eat. Under such chaos some people just straight stormed into other's homes and started releasing their hidden suppressed feelings.

Being a former officer at the crime branch in the village , Sophie's mother figured out something like this will break out and thus lead lead them to a the basement .

She hugged her as tight as possible and covered her hair as much as possible, but unfortunately the screams were getting louder and louder .

"NOOOOO!!!!"

!

"Mamma , that Rosie ! We need to help her ! " she said with a scared but still trying to act tough face with tears in her eyes.

In response her mother just pulled her towards herself and cuddled as much as possible .

"She is ..fine !"

"It is just that they are giving her a medicine right now ."

"BUT Mamma .."

Sophie was about to burst into tears.

"Hey hey hey "

"You wanted Mamma to sing right ? " She said with a tough smile.

"Yesssh " *SOB* "I do ."

<AUTHOR"S NOTE : for better experience , the sentences in () represents another scene simultaneously taking place with the song. >

"When days turn dark and the lights are gone "

<A white star giving off white light suddenly appeared in that place , growing bigger and bigger.>

"When the hopes are grim and almost gone "

<The star trembled and gave off siren like sound .>

"at that time ... "

<Everyone stopped>

"at that time ... when the stars fall down "

<the giant irregular star fell upon the ground .>

"I will come for you all"
"And, I will come for you.... "
"in the darkness , like a silver knight "
"Riding on my white horse , with a thunder's might "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*BANG*

As if sky just burst a loud bang sound followed by a moment of silence fell upon them all. It was not people were saying anything, rather air was just to disturbed to carry any sound.

"Mamma ?" Sophie said when she could not hear her mom even though she could see her moving her lips . She moved her hand towards her face , but before she could reach her cheek.

*BANG! *

The blast energy soon followed and left everything levelled in its way , including the village .

There was now a huge mushroom cloud in the entire region with its origin at the fallen valley ,spreading hundreds of miles away .

The world was in a turmoil , every single person has felt that energy blast . Many buildings were shattered with many casualties . What followed were speculations.

"THE DARKNESS HAS RETURNED "

"I THINK IT'S THE DARK CHURCH"

"CHURCH WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN , I THINK IT IS THE IMPERIAL ARMY"

Not only this , special meetings were called in the powerhouses and with that the world saw many new alliances formed in record times , and at last army was sent to the place of the blast .

The cloud was forcefully dispelled as it revealed the giant black and white star ball , slowly moving down .

*******

Within seconds of the dragon attacking with its attack.

*BAM*

Ryan crashed hard on the ground because of it , but strangely there was no damage to the fallen valley what so ever . The valley was same as before slowly being stripped by his flies.

The reason was of course Ryan , not only he was holding back the attack with his bare hands but was even simultaneously casting tons of spells in his mind to keep his interests intact.

But no matter of how much of a monster Ryan is , the entire fallen valley was among the most prestigious resources in the entire world . The fallen valley was not only famous for its huge number of magical items but also for the quality of magic power in them . It was found out that the magic power inside them is closest to realm energy !

*ARGGG*

Ryan clenched his teeth as the dragon forced him back .

"This is bad ! "

He was sweating a lot and a vein became visible on his forehead .

Actually , he was not just stopping the attack and healing the surrounding , but he was also using his mana to prevent that attack from exploding . Yes , this dragon could make its attack go boom whenever it wanted , and this was the biggest threat right now .

The longer it proceeds bigger the attack becomes, harder it will be to prevent and if it did explode , the blast will be a lot bigger. And in this regard , Ryan was in a really awkward situation.
The more mana he gives to prevent the attack from exploding the stronger the attack becomes !

He can't help but smile wryly at his current situation .

The winds roared , the light liquid black white ball at the front of the beam attack revolved more violently . Soon it became so big that when viewed from Ryan's position it looked as it the entire sky was swallowed by it .

*THUD*

At last multitasking took its toll on his mental mental energy and his healing of the surrounding started showing signs of breaking . The ground on which he stood broke apart and now he was being pushed underground through the surface at an astonishing rate .

Sigh.

Ryan sighed and instantly made up his mind !

"Summon."

As he said that the flies were pulled back into his void space within in a mere second, but such action lead to some of the flies being destroyed ,along with the resources in them, due to the attacks energy.

He felt pain in his heart , but now he had given up on rest of the place and was now ready to teach this thing its place !

'The Real Fight Starts Now ! '

1