Weakness
102 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryan closed his eyes and started withdrawing his spells and mana as fast as he could.

!

But just as he started doing that he has lost the control of his body !
Ryan to confirm tried to move his body but it was of no use ; in panic he looked around but could only see a frozen world . Everything has been frozen in that time frame .

'I have fallen into a trap ! '

'TRULY SHAMEFUL'

The more he thought the more agitated he became .

'I need to focus on getting out of this spell rather than being angry ... Was this spell cast by that dragon or was it some else ? '

'Anyway , I will just beat the life out of the person who has schemed against me !!!! '

<Beep !>

<Analysis starting ...>

<Permission required to use mana ...>

'go on'

After a while ...

<Beep!>

< This is a Peak Rank 9 spell ! >

***

"AHA"
"AHA"
"AHA"

The dragon was already tired after a single exchange and as a result its breaths were really heavy.

'he really fell for the scheme...' It showed a sign ridicule on its face.

'to think that a rank 10 sovereign fell for such an obvious scheme ... he is definitely looking down on me ! what does he think that I a legendary rank 9 dragon who has slaughtered masses would be a muscle headed ?'

'Hmph '

' But it was fortunate that he was looking down otherwise with his quasi rank 10 battle prowess he would have definitely killed me '

It then looked towards the hole they made and subconsciously sighed .

'But .'

'I have not heard of someone like him the last time i was active ... he must have been close cultivating . After all these old freaks don't care about anything but their cultivation '

The black Dragon then spread its humongous wings ; they were so big that they could overshadow an entire city . It flew into the sky as it flapped its wings.

*THUD THUD*

The entire valley shook and was broken by the sheer force of them.

The dragon quickly flew throughthe clouds even its injured body .

Yes , the dragon had a huge injury on its back , but it was not a fresh one but rather an old one.

'If not for my injuries I could have seriously injured him right now and could have even got something out of him '

He looked towards Ryan and its eyes had traces of greed and regret . It was probably considering of attacking him right now as he was defenceless . But soon it shook its head.

'I should not push my stupid luck. After all, even though Dark prison is a peak rank 9 space time spell but it at the end it is just a rank 9 spell , and that freak has quasi rank 10 battle strength . Meaning that he must have a lot of hidden trump cards.'

What it said was indeed true , Ryan had a rank 10 body .

What was rank 10 ?

Rank 10 signified the very peak of the world .In the current written and known records of history there is no written record of someone of actually attaining rank 10. Even though the current known history only comprised of events after 1000 years of godfall , but one has to know that more than a hundred millenniums have already passed after the events of the god fall .

But what the dragon does not know - even though he has a rank 10 body but his current strength was only quasi rank 10. A step above rank 9 peak , and below rank 10. An intermediate state .

Not only that, Ryan was also seriously lacking in fight experiences , knowledge about the world and its habitants , structure of this world, and most importantly he lacked knowledge about himself and had insufficient cards.

All these things were stopping from displaying his full power . One such prime example would be the current situation . If he had known before that the dragons are actually intelligent creatures then he would at least had more guard . Another example would be : de - casting of dark prison . Having zero background in magic and in his own abilities he could only break it apart using brute force . If he had known that the magic branches he laid before to heal the surrounding could be used to rip apart the frozen space time , then he would have been out a long time ago .

It then turned around and dashed towards its hiding spot, and within a second he was above his lair .

'There is no time to shrink my body and get inside. should just use my magic to get it from inside.'

"COME !!"

*THUD*

After two seconds a gigantic egg ,whose size was half of the Empire State building , slowly elevated in the air after piercing a hole through the ground.

The dragon relaxed as it found the egg to be in perfect condition. The egg slowly moved toward its belly .It moved closer to the egg and carefully tucked it inside a pocket that was made by its black scales near its tummy .

"Lets go Milda "

!!!!!

Suddenly, a huge streak of golden liquid light moved through the clouds towards them at an unbelievable speed.

*SCREECH*

The next moment its right wing was turned into huge pieces of flesh which was scattered all over the sky along with red blood and dense golden aura as if they were small small sky islands and sky rivers.

After destroying its right wing the dense aura moved in front of it and started scattering all over the place and at the centre of it stood a young man of age 19 with quite long black hair and a really handsome face. His handsomeness sore off the charts as the aura made his feature more prominent .

"Hehe"

Ryan could not help but smile when he saw it in such a poor condition.

*CRACK*

" NOOOOOOO !!!!! "

The dragon roared with bloodshot eyes and looked towards him.

"YOU MUST DIE !!!!"

1