Dealing with the dragon 1
88 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Without wasting anymore time the dragon launched a thunderous dragon breath at Ryan. This time it was stronger than before with the raging dark flames in the mix ; in an instant it was about to hit him .

Ryan with a smug smile on his face raised his right hand towards the incoming attack. Reacting to his action his dense aura expanded towards the attack , spreading its brilliance in the air as it easily neutralised the incoming attack .

The dragon was far from done , knowing that its attack would fail , it straight away charged at him with its insane momentum and magic as if it was a huge arrow covered in a dark magic aura .

The arrow tore the sound barrier as it moved at an astonishing speed, but unfortunately what it hit was just air and Ryan was no where to be seen as if he was not there to begin with.

The dragon looked around like a maniac as it had realised that he was about to attack .
Heightening its senses now it could hear even the insects and pin point their positions but he was no where to be seen .

It had a gloomy feeling now , so in order to defend against such an attack it decided to wrap its body around dark magic flames. It opened its mouth, but what came out were not dark flames but a mouthful of blood .

As just as it was just about to release the flames Ryan had attacked it with his very own magic charged attack , and even landed a solid hit on right its gut . But the attack was not finished yet , as his aura which had surrounded him in the shaped of an arrow started glowing more and more radiating its brilliance everywhere.

Ryan digged his arms into its gut and as he did a white light started flashing at the place of contact .

"Rank 9 Spell !"

A series of pink red runes burst from his hand before a white light entirely covered up that dragon . The white light soon turned into a liquid after that, it soon engulfed its entire body and started contracting . As it did the liquid took the shape of the dragon and solidified . It looked as if it had changed the colour of its entire body to white . A series of pink red ruins emerged on the white solid which started moving around its body .

*KACH*

The next instant the white shell started cracking and within moments it all fell off in pieces , and what emerged from inside was a completely Healed dark dragon . Its dark scales now had a red highlights at the end , its body constantly radiated a weak black aura , and its eyes had those ferociousness of a hunter at its prime .

"Rank 9 spell - Unfathomable Healing !!!!"

"Hehe"

Ryan appeared in front of it and had his smug smile .

"You..."

Dragon looked at him with a complex gaze as it had understood his intentions.

"You want to enjoy this hunt so you restored my powers ... You... " It said in a really calm tone even though it knows that he was going to cut short its life .

"But before we continue , I want to make a deal with you . "

Ryan did not even fell a need to hide his emotions in front of it as he had a surprised face .

"So what can a living you provide me that I can not take from a dead you ? " He said in ridicule tone .

Ignoring the ridicule the dragon proposed -
"I have seen you looting this place but sadly the stock you have right now will run out eventually. that is unless you could recreate this environment and cultivate them."

"If you think that I won't kill you just for that than I am afraid ... "

"No. What I want you to leave is my offspring."

"Your offspring ?"

"You already know about the egg since you healed both of us ."

Indeed , Ryan had consciously healed both of them , and he was also aware about the egg since he had casted the spell unravelling mystery.

" hm , do I ? Yes, I do. "

It replied in calm tone , " I will give you my body after we are done fighting in return for the life of my child . "

"Interesting . But what makes you think I am in such desperate need for your magic power ."

"..."

"I think you should be aware that I can already alter my mana to be almost like yours . "

"..."

"And even though I could not do that ... At the end they are just resources and if I want I can plunder the entire world ."

'This is bad ... I need to make the deal look appealing.'

"Those words ... They definitely suit someone like you , but ... If you did make such chaos then you should also be aware that the Council of Gods and especially the Virtue Gods won't let you off."

There weren't any changes in his expressions but inside Ryan was in a turmoil . 'Gods ?! They exist ?! I need detials !'

" A being like me has his own ways . " With this he put up a serious expression.

'Hmph , No matter how tough you act , but you can't ignore the council of gods. '
"Yes , but so you are telling me that you don't want the continuous supply of these items whose price is minimum a thousand mana crystals . You can buy an entire nation of mortalseasily with that money." The dragon tried to entice him up .

"You should be aware that for us the mortal's world don't amount much, as for crystals , not bad . But taking care of your child will be ... EXPENSIVE . "

"..." The dragon expressions hardened as it had a gloomy feeling.

Seeing this Ryan decided to pull its leg , after all he had their lives in his hands. Thus ,in a sarcastic tone, he said "but if you could give me all of your resources then I might be able to raise her , you know ."

'... '

"Also, if I do raise it then what's the chances of it not betraying me ? It will be like committing suicide but this time with a time bomb "

'...'

Dragon was pushed to a conner-stone, but all the points he mentioned are indeed true , making it all the way more difficult to refute.

"But I am a nice guy "
"So I won't charge anything extra besides your body."
"But you daughter wants resources , treasures, weapons , money and your experiences "
"So that she can grow to be a fine dragon ."
"Dont worry, I can take care of them till she grows up !"

'This is extortion !'

1