Dealing With The Dragon 2
98 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'To think that I, the great dark dragon, would have to see such a day. But it is all justified as long as I can keep my life.'

As it was thinking about it all , a cold blue thick smoke started oozing out his head and slowly condensed into a blue ball about the size of a basket ball .

Ryan watched it and could not help but be in awe of the beauty of these powers , but of course he had a smirk on his face all the while betraying his thoughts .

'I just can't get used to the beauty of these powers, even after practicing and playing with these powers for whole three months after I had come here.'

The orb was now complete. Its size was twice as before , and the blue hue in it had become the dominant colour making it seem like a really light shade of blue . The orb was constantly giving off a sparkly blue light which behave as a blanket covering it .

"This orb contains all of my experiences since I was born, my spells , and the locations where I have kept my treasures. "

As it said that the orb slowly floated towards Ryan , and Ryan happily accepted it , of course with a smirk . Just to make sure that he was not tricked, Ryan wanted to check it ... but the problem was that he does not know how to do it .

Since when he had come here in this world , he had only learned five spells and those spells were - 'rank 9 - unraveling mystery','rank 9 - unfathomable heal ','rank 9 - Behemoth Descend ', 'rank 9 - Neglect ' and 'rank 10 - creation.' Other than these spells he did not have a single clue about this world , mystic powers and so on . The current situation is like when you give a noob a maxed level character in a game unknown to him and everyone in the game knows how powerful he is except himself.

Thus he wanted to increase his knowledge and resources as much as he could and as fast as he could .

Ryan held the orb with his left hand and secretly channeled his mana inside the orb hoping that this would work , but it was of no avail . He inner thoughts were complex since all that he wanted right , knowledge about the world and magic , was inside the orb but he did not know how to access it .

It was like forgetting your keys inside your locked car .

'Should I force this dragon to tell me how to access this thing ?'

He gave this idea a thought , but soon discarded it .

'This treacherous dragon has already trapped me once , and if he knew that I don't how to access this thing then he might use spells related to this field against me . Even though I might not die , but the effects are unknown. I should just move on.'

"Very well . " Ryan's smirked became bigger as he added ,"With this , I am pretty sure that your child won't face a lot of problems . "

The dragon decided to ignore this and said , "Now , that you have gained the memory orb , I will handover my body to you . But before I do that let me tell you that I will place an imprint on her body and if that imprint somehow disappears or damaged then my body will self detonate. "

Hearing this Ryan's smirk disappeared and a he wore a serious expression .
'I had expected something like this to happen. Sigh. It's truly hateful that I lack sufficient means to forcefully take its body . But the pressing issue right now is that I am pretty sure this big guy will try to do something here. Only if I knew more about this world then it would have been easier ...'

Ryan sighed in his thoughts .

'The best I can do is to scare it first.'

Ryan nodded, and with a threatening voice he said ,"But if you try to do something funny then ..."

This time the dragon nodded , then closed its gigantic eyes and thought.

'The situation is grim, but fortunately I had already prepared Reincarnation Embryo for such situations . If not for it then I would have truly died.'

The Reincarnation Embryo is an original magic that was developed by it centuries ago . This magic actually replaces the soul of your child with a piece of your soul and will giving you a chance to reincarnate. But this spell would only work when the child is in embryo form and required the child only have one parent . That is, it should be child that is not born from mating but only has one biological parent .

Yes , the egg that it was protecting for so long was its child but with its will inside it .

' But I should not be rejoicing right now . This guy is definitely an old man who had lived for thousands of years and his level of scheming should be on par with those old gods. If I don't put up a decoy escape then he will find about the embryo sooner than expected .'

The egg floated before them in the sky and a dark glow covered it entirely .

Seeing this Ryan was as vigilant as he could be , and in order to restrict it from doing it anything funny , Ryan ordered it handover the egg instantly .But the dragon did not do that right at that instant but after a second of it .The reason why it planted an imprint was to make sure Ryan do not go back on the deal.

"With this the deal is done , and now you can have my body. "

As it said that the flying magic that was keeping its body float was discarded along with all the other active spells , and as it did its body started falling down . But before it could even move bit its entire body was instantly covered with Ryan's gold aura in form of a cage .

In an instant Ryan's aura expanded , and spread as far as it could in form of a golden web.

"Rank 9 Spell - Unravelling mystery ."

The web expanded as far as it could piercing through this entire area . Runes started moving on the web and giving off a bright glow.

This spell falls under the school of investigation magic , and what it does is it displays every single secret about the person or the thing on which the spell is aimed at. And staying true to its description , all the information about the dragon including its plans was now in Ryan's mind in form of a report.

After reading the report , a cold light started shining in his eyes.

1