Fallout
74 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A complex expression broke on Ryan's face as he went through all the information provided by the spell.

'So it broke its soul into 7 pieces and then fused them into the mana currents that flows within the space present between molecules , so that they could be carried away by those currents . But these 7 souls are actually just decoy escapes and the major portion of its soul and will resides in the body of its child. '

Ryan could not help but look at the dragon in a new light .

After all , not only it was good in scheming but was also vicious . If he had used this scheme with someone else then his reincarnation spell would have definitely worked.

'Sigh.

Souls are different from mana and thus I can not do anything to him right now . But fortunately enough I was able to think quickly , thanks to my new body , and came up with a tracking spell which I used on the spot .

In this spell a bit of my mana latches over the enemy or just follows them , like in this case , while completely obscuring itself by changing its properties completely similar to that of the target or the surrounding . Even though I won't be able to know what they are doing but it can track their position. And that's enough for now and in the future I would work to update this spell. '

<BEEP!>

<Congratulations!>

<A New Spell was created by you ! >

<BEEP!>

<Please name the spell.>

'Oh. Let's call it ... '

'Spy node'

<BEEP!>

<Creating database ...>

<

Spy Node

Rank -- (?)

This spell actively tracks the location of the subject with the help of an independent mana ball that can actively bend itself in the surrounding.

casting cost - 1 rank 8 magic crystal per day

>

'What is this question mark ? it was not there the last time it stored those spells. '

As he focused on the question mark a dialog box appeared right on that mark which said -

<Not enough information to automatically grade it.>

'Oh, yeah, last time rank of those spells was already written in those scrolls .'

"AHHH Shit . I was too engrossed in this spell that I forgot about this gigantic dragon body and this egg."

He willed and the huge body of the dragon and the egg was moved inside the void space in his body .

Unraveling Mystery, is a rank 9 investigative spell . What it does is unravel all the schemes and the mysteries of the target as along as the target is a lower rank 9 and below. There is nothing that could be hidden against this spell as long as the target is weaker than the spell.

'From the report it is clear that the dragon has not done anything funny with the body and I can use its body to replicate this valley. But the problem lies within the egg. The magical imprint that it casted not only destroys the body when harmed but also when it wants to . That is it can blow the body anytime it want , and a blast of that magnitude inside me could seriously injure me.'

His expressions turned grim as he thought about it.

'That bastard probably wants to injure me in the future so that it can be free from my clutch .

Hehehe.

But it is unfortunate for you for landing in my hands , and with the delicate form you are in right now , I can do so many things to you that you can't even begin to imagine '

"Hahaha"

He broke in a sinister laugh as he went through all the crazy ideas that were coming in his mind .

'Yes !
This is the best option. I will slowly and gradually mix my own mana with its mana and make it my magic slave ! '

"Hahaha"

'Oh wait '

'I should not be rash since I am not sure if that would be categorised as harming or not ... I need to do research since I don't want to loose a rank 9 slave .

Sigh.

Well, for the time being I will just strengthen its egg shell so that it won't come out as long I don't want it to. '

'System use my mana and start building a replica of this valley inside my void space .'

<BEEP!>

<Task created.>

<Current progress - 0.01 %>

<Time left - 6 hours 32 minutes>

!

Ryan was so much engrossed in thinking that unknowingly he was now flying above the clouds .
It was as if he was standing on a land of white cotton with cotton mountains at the right and a vast boundless blue sky in the background which was now so close it felt as if he could touch the stars with his hands.

He stared and kept on staring with a mind in complete awe and a stupid smile which he was not aware of .

''The very existence of this place should be a crime.'
'I need to see all these places with my own eyes . Oh yeah , that brings me to the question how should I approach the world ? Should I just barge in and take it all from big influences or should I keep low and scheme to get want I want ? '

Sigh.

He looked at scene and thought , 'let's stay low for now , after all I don't want to destroy this. '

'Hehe, staying low for now to polish my wings , so that I could fly higher than the most shining star !'

 

                                                                                                        *******

Author's Note :

The first arc - 'The Seven Sisters' will start from the next chapter ! 

1