The Void Space
95 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you mean old man? Is there a demon here ? "

Ryan decided not to beat around the bush and straight away asked him.

"De..DEMON?!"

The shopkeeper was baffled .

"What stupid none sense are you saying ! Demon race is a piece of legends. Legends so old that many believe they are just work of fantasies."

Ryan could not help but wryly smile to himself .

The shopkeeper moved his head in dismay then urged Ryan to leave, but Ryan on the other hand wanted to know more about it but his every approach was turned down by him. Ryan even thought of using his powers to subconsciously make him speak, but this idea was soon discarded since he was not aware on how to use his mana for manipulation on a mortal other than that , using magic would leave traces something he did not want to see. At last Ryan figured that it would be pointless to ask him anymore and thus decided to leave for the inn.

Just when Ryan was about to leave, the shopkeeper told him to visit the day after tomorrow as he might be able to get him some customers.

"I will come . Between, I know it is quite late to ask but what is your name old man ? "

"Oh. Call me Antonio."

Ryan smiled and turned around to leave . As he was walking through the door he said , "Well, till we meet again , Antonio."

It was still raining heavily and the only change was now it was much darker than before .

"I must hurry up as people won't allow me to enter once it is dark. "

After a while Ryan reached the inn without any difficulties except for one - he found it extremely hard to run at the average human speed . It was so tough for him that he was running in a really weird manner , and if people would have seen him then he would have definitely became the laughingstock of the town .

The inn was made from those same wood cabins , and it was not that big . Actually it was a restaurant which occasionally lend rooms to visitors or sometimes people of this town .These rooms were on the first floor and there were only 5 rooms and all of them were available. The owner of this place was actually a single mother who was in her thirties , and she had a 19 years old daughter . Both of them were really beautiful, had golden hair and pale skin. The daughter was called Anna ; she had a few freckles and there was an innocent beauty vibe around her .

Ryan got the most expensive room for whooping 50 copper coins and free dinner thanks to his handsome looks . Through out the entire conversation Anna was as red as a tomato and was just too shy to say anything , she would also steel glances when he was not looking. While her mother was definitely experienced as she flirted with him but Ryan had a neutral stand so after dinner he went straight to his room.

The room was quite big with one window , bed and a chair ; it was dark with only one candle as the source of light . Ryan was laying on his bed with his eyes closed , right now his consciousness was inside his void space.

As the name suggests the space inside his body was nothing but void . Darkness expanded as far as on can see , it was like space but without any Celestial bodies. According to the calculations done by the system and confirmed by Ryan this space is in the shape of a cube , with on side have area of half the earth's surface area.

Ryan then focused at the middle of the space , as he did the image in his mind changed to a small floating island in the void . The island was the size of entire Australia. With lowlands at the border and highlands at the centre. The inner section was similar to the Fallen Valley while the outer section had all kinds of landforms, from the icy regions to vast deserts, from wastelands to lush plains. With a really tall mountain range at the middle of it this continents geometry was similar to a cone . Right now it was just this continent but Ryan has planned to form an ocean surrounding this place .

The only place where the life was present the inner section and its surrounding area, because this was the only place suitable for them. These monsters and plants were placed in the same manner as they were originally.

'These monsters are behaving normally , I can not sense any type of abnormality. '

'In the future when I will use the unravelling mystery on them I will be able to find best optimal way for me to increase their numbers . '

'But this has to wait for a while since I have already used almost all of my magical crystal !'

'Magic crystals. From what I have observed these crystals are automatically made by my body. Every 20 minute my body produces one of these, that is every 24 hours there are 72 new crystals produced. '

Then his mind moved towards the bottom of the void space , where 32 small translucent crystals were floating . He willed and one of the crystals flew onto his palm .

'What a mysterious thing you are !'

The crystal had slight golden bluish glimmer around it, which would at times sucked inside it and form a web of dense golden blue aura from inside.

'Without you I cannot use a single spell of mine.'

Indeed . If one wants to use magical spells then they would have to expend these crystals.

Ryan then lightly touched the crystal and within an instant it was divided into 1024 smaller green crystals.

These were rank 9 magic crystals.

Sigh.

'I need almost 49000 more of these green crystals to perform the spell unraveling mystery.'

A spell of certain rank requires the crystals of that same rank . The amount crystals required depends upon how powerful that spell is .

He then willed again and each of these green crystals again divide into 1024 smaller red crystals.

These were rank 8 magic crystals .

'I need one of these everyday for every spy node I cast.'

He then let go of them except for one, which was then again divided into 1024 smaller grey Rank 7 crystals, which were in turn divided into 1024 rank 6 colourless crystals , and if he were to continue then each of these would give 10000 magic stones.

'I cannot go below this.'

'These 2 weeks I have actually researched about these crystals, and found out that I am not the only one who create them . It turned out that every single being above rank 5 could produce them including plants . Though the number of these produced does vary , and the rank of the crystal produced is equal to the ranks of that being . This is what I have found after magically dissecting , that is forcing my mana into their body and scanning it , the bodies of over a thousand different types of beings . '

'The reason why I am running low on them is because of the rank 10 spell ,creation, I used before coming here.'

'It used 1972 rank 10 crystals ! '

'But it was worth it, since I have used this spell to create a magic rune that is able to isolate the body of the dragon from the magic outside its body.'

'But still I have to close this rune every hour for 15 minutes to let the valley absorb its magic power, and I also have to use 500 rank 9 crystals on it everyday.'

'If not for my limited knowledge and experience I would have been able to create a much better and efficient alternative , as the creation spells omnipotent and the caster needs to know the basic principle how that thing will work before creating them. '

'And the only thing I know about right now is the magic streams in this world.'

Since the time when the dragon had escaped using these streams , Ryan has been experimenting with them by sending out his own mana, but he was far from doing what that dragon was able to do ,but he definitely had a basic understanding about them now.

'I also want to know how it divided its soul then I would be able to create clones and work much faster.'

sigh.

'Seems like I will have to get others' research in these fields to progress faster.'

His mind then shifted to the conversation that he had with Antonio earlier today.

'Something that should not exist , huh.'

'Whether it was just an urban legend or not, the fear towards it he felt was something stronger than my charms.'

Just then he heard the creaking sound of the corridor floor , the sound was becoming louder and louder .

He then opened his eyes. The room was dark as the lamp had already ran out of fuel.

His gaze shifted towards the door , there was already a woman standing there .

She walked towards him and threw herself onto him.

'It is Anna .'

'Nude'

'...'

1