Prologue
1k 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Humans are such an interesting species .They keep on growing , no matter how huge their population grew - billions or trillions ,  you just can’t find two persons who are similar. 

Why ?

its not that hard to guess - emotions and feelings 

Pride , Love , greed , envy

So here’s my story

My names sam , I’m 32 , I have got a nice job , Married to a beautiful wife . I would say that I am pretty happy with my life . I was raised by my parents in a mindset that if you do good to other you will receive good from others. So I Helped anyone who asked me , thinking , That i was helping people in need made me happy .

So ,my life which was supposed to have a good and peaceful ending , took a turn somewhere. Unexpected 

I have been working in this company for the past 10yrs, I was good at my work and every one loved me ( that’s what I thought. 

I was happy , I was getting  my promotion as a manager , so i gave a party to my soon to be subordinates , we went to a bar and had some drinks ,I got tipsy with just few drink , what to say I was from a conservative family and never drank that much , Just a bit on business deals .

Thinking that I was with my trusted , I let loose my self for ones .

Is was quite sunny when I opened my eyes in an unfamiliar room with a naked girl by my side . That was the end of my career , my secretary along with my competitor for the post of manager made a nice fool of me .

A trap I didn’t see coming , my secretary , whom I helped in her hardest times stabbed me in the back .

Me being me, the nicest person who took pity on my relatives daughter , when they asked for help , I gave her the job as my secretary. “ It would be a help for them” . Under my guidance she could gain experience, it would be fine . Who would have thought she would have shed crocodile tears while accusing me of rape .

well, I didn’t tell you what happened right . I was drunk , so don’t remember much , so here’s her perspective of the story of rape .

first,”he is a pervert , he’s worse than a beast” that’s what she said , I used to molest her in the office , i used to ask her for indecent services during office hours . I blackmailed her that I would fire her if she didn’t pleasure me .

so , why did they believe her you ask?

she took a video of me fucking her in the drunken State, which she set up. She was riding me like her life depended on it , all that tears and shouting of sparing her , the speech which would evoke sympathy from others and she did it so good that my life got devastated .

i lost everything , my job , my parents , my wife , despite knowing me for all these years they treated me like a pest . Everything went dark , the darkest it could get in my life , in a jail full of convicts and murders , there I was , in a cell with shit in the corner of the room .

The days were like hell , the beatings and abuse from the jailers , saying That i was the scum of earth , a fucking rapist .

Thats when I broke , I had no one 

Is this the good that they said I would receive ?

I kept asking my self, is there really truth present in this world , is everything covered in falsehood.

Doesn’t it matter , what the actual truth was .

Is the actual truth that is present  is everyone else’s / majority’s believes , do they all just assume the majority’s beliefs to be the e truth .

every things messed up . Everyone’s twisting the truth for their benefits .

Can you feel my pain and still accuse me of something i don’t deserve .

There is no difference between truth and false , no difference between good and evil . The system which you live in brainwashed you to their liking , so that they can squeeze everything out from you until you die .No one gives a shit about you, you are alone ,you don’t have to give shit about any one .

All the righteous bullshit crap gone . My world will be my own , I need strength to survive , that no one can harm me . 

Flash...

this pain , it’s killing me , ahhhh...

crash....

huu.. aw... the smell of vomit , the dizzy feeling . 

Welcome , to world of dreams “ pandora”

8