02-behind a veil
857 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ahh.. it still pains when ever I try to move .

A day passed by , you just don’t know how fast time passes by when you are engrossed in something .

I was practising how to control that  ball of fire , I don’t know how it forms ,it just appears out of nowhere. I don’t feel anything , maybe I will get something out of it after awakening . I would be happy if there were books of some kind , giving me all the information , but I have no luck in that part , papers weren’t rare but they were costly , normal house holds couldn’t afford to write books , they just pass information through way of words . I bet the village chief has some

bam..bam

Its like someone’s kicking the door .

i opened the door or else they might break it . A shadow fell over me , a kid at lest 2ft taller than me,  standing in front of my door ,looking down on me

He placed his arms over my shoulder and dragged me out .I tried to resist , but of no use , he was way stronger than me.

I should blast his face , no then the adults might interfere , the burnt mark , might reveal me having a skill before being awakened. It might bring me more problems .

Standing behind him were a group of children , front of them was a girl , same age as me ,beautiful blue hair, black dress , with a haughty look,  was staring at me with amusement.

so, it was this girl , she’s also awakening on the same day . Samantha harl 

you all might thing that such a beautiful girl might be a good girl, not capable of harming anyone but it’s far from truth . Everything that happen , all that beatings was her doing .

Few days ago she approached Michael and talked with him a little, smiling and laughing . Him , being a naive kid fell for it .Thats when her plot started , she told her goons /followers /fucking dogs that Michael was harassing her .

She was there enjoying the show when everyone were beating the shit out of him .

Seeing her everything came to place , I acted fast before anything happened and kicked the tall guy on his balls , he came down on his knees wailing like a butchered pig . I hit him as hard I could on his nose, breaking it , I didn’t care about all the bruises I had , I had to show them what happens when they mess with me . I kept on punching his face, hoping on him like a crazed person , I beat him bloody , until he passed out .

I turned back , seeing their horrified faces , my works done here . I got up and went back to my house , leaving a bloodied scene behind .

With this , I might  know who the actual person behind all this plotting is . I’m 60% sure that Samantha’s parents are behind this ,I’m 40% doubtful because awakening crystal might be costly, but not that much that they openly snatch it from me , ignoring the rules of the village . Their family is also upper  class with their grandfather being D class  and their parents too .

The village has three families the Emil ; the village chief C class , Harl and Elm both of similar strength.

Four days passed by and no one came for me , I was a bit surprised . Tomorrow’s the day of awakening , was I wrong .

late in the evening while I was refilling  oil in the lamp to light it , I heard a slight knocking sound

knock.....knock

I got curious , but at the same time afraid that maybe this might be an ambush . 

I took out my blade from underneath the bed and held it as tightly as I could , I could hear my heartbeat racing , the nervousness.

I calmed myself . 

Michael .. whisper .. please open 

hun .... this voice....Samantha ..

I was debating weather to open or not .

Michael ...please 

 I should open and see , I don’t think there might be an murder attempt , they wouldn’t have brought her , but just in case , i held the blade tightly in front of me  and opened the door .

I got back as fast as I could . 

Seeing no one pushed the door and attacked , I relaxed and asked her to come in . 

She came in , covered in a rough gown with a hoodie and closed the door . I looked at her and motioned her to sit on the chair.

tell me why did you come, 

she was little bit fidgeting, thinking what to say , while I kept looking at her , contemplating why she came .

”Michael , could you please give me .. your crystal “ 

This bitch.. so she was the one , it was like a jolt , a whore behind a cute face . All that plotting, from which I died , the previous guy death . Now , she’s asking me like nothing happened , like she knew nothing . Such an actor . I never expected this , what a whore ... 

calming my self down , I asked her for the reason as I was interested in knowing .

I will take my revenge , let’s see how long you keep your act .

This will be an interesting night .

 

What should be her punishment ?
  • 1st base Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd base Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 3 rd base Votes: 2 66.7%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Jul 17, 2019 04:44 PM.
5