04- true pain ( +18 )
1.9k 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

... Samantha’s POV : ( I really messed up , I shouldn’t have told him about what we were gonna do tomorrow , who would have thought that he would have guessed it , ahh.. stupid kid why couldn’t you stay like an idiot . 

Calm down girl

The situation can still be salvaged, you just have to act pitiful , remember, mom said it’s the greatest tool girls have , no one wants to see a beautiful girl be sad . )

Michaels POV :( She started crying ,tears dropping from those beautiful black eyes , so real , with that sad puppy face ; it would definitely make any man want to protect you , give you everything that you asked . Well , it would have definitely worked on any man,  but not me , I have already met you kind , those crocodile tears whores . They have messed my life enough .  

Now I really want to see it , you real tears , what would they look like. I want to so mess you up , plunge my dick into you , make you act like the real whore you are , shaking your ass at the sight of my cock. )

“Samantha , don’t cry “, I caught her by the shoulders and pulled her into my embrace. “I can’t bare to see you cry” bringing my face close to hers , I stole her lips , sucking on them , those soft plums , they tasted like strawberries , sweet . 

She was squirming in my embrace, I used one hand to hold her waist tight and the other behind her neck , I pinched her waist , making her squeak, using the chance I pushed my tongue inside and started playing with her tongue , she was loosing her resistance , I slid my hand down to her ass , I indulged in the pleasure my hand  was feeling , the softness . I gave them a squeeze , Yelping, she pushed me away .

she was panting for air , face all red , her lips all swollen and moist . what a beautiful sight

”Samantha you know I like you , I would do anything for you , it’s just a crystal , you don’t need to cry for that.”

 

Samantha’s POV : ( What just happened , did he just steal my first kiss , this IMP , ahrr.. I will make sure you die for this, just you wait , fucking pervert . Calm down .. huff ..huff.  .. at least you got the crystal . )

Michael sat on the chair , the room was a bit cold , the heat from lamp unable do anything about the cold tried to keep itself warm , there she stood , in front of Him , the light from the lamp illuminating her beautiful face , the cherry lips , fair face , blue hair , black dress , trying to catch her breath , she was a sight to see . 

Michael drooped his pants to show his erect dick , it was big for a 13 yr old at 5 inc .

“Samantha , you look so cute , look what you have done to my little brother “

ahh “ you pervert , what are doing “

”it’s all your fault , you have to calm him down, or else I won’t give you the crystal .” ( haha , let’s see you bite the bait )

” You , you .. shame less , how can you do something like this .”

Samantha’s POV : ( Waaaa .. what is this , it looks so gross, is it the male part that mom talked about , “ listen carefully , you can control a man , if you can control his penis , his brain is in his penis , don’t give in to his demands immediately , ... tease him , let him beg for your embrace, then , he will follow you like a dog .”

What should I do , if I say no , he might not give me the crystal , “ may be I should use my hands like mom told me and calm him , yes )

She came closer to look at my dick , little curious .

” how should I calm him ? , it’s so gross , yew ...” 

hehe .. “ here , take him into hands “

Michael held her hands , motioned to get on her knees , spreading his legs he pulled her closer . He used her hand to wrap around the dick and moved them up and down . 

“Here just use your tongue to lick the tip , make it sloppy”

samantha came closer to lick . “ yew .. it smells”

 Michael used this chance to hold her head and brought  her closer to his dick .

” Here , take a good smell , it’s a mans smell ,you will get used to it , In fact you will beg me for it”

her cute soft hands were stroking his dick while her face was glued to his dick , he was rubbing her face on his dick . 

“ Samantha it won’t be enough , open you mouth and lick it .”

she brought her cute tongue out to give a lick , with a disgusted face she tried to back out , but Michael held her head steady . 

“Samantha if you don’t do this he won’t calm down . You know what , just take it into your mouth and suck it like a candy .”

Samantha opened her mouth , reluctantly , taking his tip inside her mouth she sucked him while stroking him .

”who , so good , it’s such a heavenly mouth , I just can’t hold it anymore” 

michael held her head and rammed his dick inside her , making her choke , the pulsating feeling of her throat made him cum like hell . 

Michael released her head , she threw her head back , falling on her butt. She was gasping for air , little cum dripping from her mouth , looking at me with that cute face , puppy eyes , what a heavenly sight.

what a heavenly throat . 

“ ah ..ah so good , Samantha you are so good , such a beauty . Ha..ha. Hold on we will have more fun”

michael started stroking his cock again , but it refused to get up , shit , what is pain . This is the real pain , you got a beauty in front , but you can’t get it up . , now I realised I was in a 13 yrs old body . Fuck this body

“Michale, what’s this slimy thing , what did you do ? “

 

 

 

 

4