06 – Awakening 1
728 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I stood in front of my door , watching her sneak her way through the street . The night was young with the occasional howls of wolfs coming from outside the walls . It was cold outside, chilly breeze passing by; punishing the weak . Seeing her vanish from my sight I went inside . It was a crazy night , I laid on my bed and as soon I closed my eyes the sleep took me . 

I woke up quite early today, I did my routine practice and after that I ate my breakfast .

Today, I was full of energy , it felt so nice , being free without any worries . I got out of the house , taking in the fresh air and the beautiful sight of the village . The wide roads ,the beautiful wooden houses with green creepers over them , there were gardens with beautiful flowers and vegetable s

The roads were packed with people , they were of all kind , short , tall , fat , but one thing was common they were all muscular compared to me .

Soon , I reached my destination, a beautiful house , well , a mansion made of bamboo , it occupied a large plot of land , with a huge courtyard where A lot of people were standing , there was a raised platform with three tents on it , the tents were forming a semicircle with the stage as the centre. 

I made my way to the stage were a lot of children  were making ruckus . I stood at the back , looking at everything , waiting for the ceremony to start . 

Suddenly, everyone  became quite , I followed their gaze .

I don’t know how I missed the man on the stage , he was looking down at everyone,  he was bare chested, with huge muscles, he was quite tall with over 6ft and there was a scar running from his face to his neck .he was Shooting a ferocious look at everyone, like he was looking at some lambs To be slaughtered. I shifted my gaze to the tents .

In the right tent , there were two couples seated , behind them were two children standing , one guy and the other , Samantha , her hair all tied into a bun , with a silver hair clip , she was wearing a black frock . She looked gorgeous . My gaze moved to her front , to her mother , wow , no wonder Samantha is so good looking , her mother Was a bomb . She was fair looking , her blue hair tied into knots , left there over her shoulder , her black dress similar to Samantha , but , her boobs , my god , they were threatening to burst out of her dress . Over all she was like a sculpture . I have never seen a woman so beautiful.

Well, about the man , I don’t want to talk about those hairless apes . 

The other woman was good looking but not as sexy as Samantha’s mom.

the left tent was the same , with two couples , but there were three children , wo.. another beauty .. there were two girls and a guy . One of the girls , was a cutie . She wore a white dress , light brown skin , dark hair , she was giving a graceful vibe . Her parents , Hun .. well , she got her looks from her father I would say , he was quite handsome , not overly muscular , but, fit .

The central tent was quite empty looking , there were only four men , two old , one middle aged , one younger looking maybe in his late 20s . The middle aged man might be the chief , he was wearing a grand white robe , with gold patterns. He was good looking , with dark hair . He sat there on his chair , he looked calm . On his side, the old men with lengthy beards were seated . They both wore white robes , they were likely the harl and elm family partrach. 

The young man , he had black hair , wearing a black robe , he was giving a bored look , but , he, occasionally shot glances at  Samantha’s tent . I know he is looking at Samantha’s mom , he must be that chiefs son. Well I was also stealing glances of her occasionally.

 

“ you bitches , who the fuck gave you permission to stare at me .”

The hulk like man shouted , pointing his finger at a group off children . His voice was so loud that it felt like someone punched my ears . Fuck . The children that he shouted at , pissed their pants , he looked like he would beat the shit out of them . 

“You bunch of trash , get the fuck out of here , go suck on your mama’s titees, you Bunch of .. Tity sucking bitches”

”sergeant wolf , enough , start the sermony”

the village chief spoke in a calm voice . It felt like he was speaking just by my side . 

“Yes chief”

”you bunch of sissies, you should be thankful to the chief , I wouldn’t waste these resources on you lot . You would probably shit you pants in front of a beast . What a waste .”

many children were Clenching their fists in anger, but no one dared to make a sound , they just swallowed their words and kept their heads down . 

“Ok, do any one of you sissies have a awakening Crystal , come up , get your asses here , fast”

fuck , I pushed myself out of the crowd , I got on the stage , everyone were looking at me with envy and some with surprised expression . There was another guy besides me who had a crystal . He was a fat kid , with back hair and oily face . 

“Oie fatty , show me your crystal”

the fatty got startled, he took a step back from the glare he received from the Sargent. He clumsily took out a crystal from this pocket . 

“Ok ,let’s go “

we followed him to the tents , he stopped in front of the tent , he turned back and gave us a wave to move to the central tent . The children in the other tents also joined us to the central tent . 

The village chief gave us a glance . “All of you kids , go inside the tent , Sargent wolf will give you the concoction, mix your crystal in it and drink it at once , go”

we all bowed to him and followed Sargent into the tent . 

It was spacious , there was a beautiful carpet below .  There were many curtains separating the room into different areas . 

“Here, boys right, girls left , take your concoction. Remember, hold on, the longer you stay awake the greater the benefit .”

a beautiful lady came in with a tray full of bowls , each of us took a bowl and moved inside our rooms . There was a bed inside , with sheets over . I sat down cross legged and Took out the crystal , dropped it into the bowl . 

Sizz, it melted as as soon as it touched the concoction. Calming myself , I drank the entire concoction in one go. 

Tring, crazy slots here , let’s see what you get . 

A slot machine With a clown face appeared . Woo.. it started spinning , what’s with this clown ! In the first slot there were classes, common , rare, unique , epic, legendary

Tring.. class : epic , the second slot was still spinning ...

i got so excited , that I was about to jump in joy, but , all of a sudden i was thrown from heaven to hell .

“ Arrrr......”

fuck.

 

 

4