Chapter 1
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a certain studio in a certain city. A man sitting in front of a computer could be seen typing something and deleting what he write a second later continuously. The man name, or rather nickname is Askun. A young writer that wants to make his writing one day go into the big cinema. Unfortunately, his writing ability is mediocre and his dream will end up as a mere dream. He has blue messy blue hair and wearing a white T-shirt.

"Come on... Inspiration why did you leave my body!. When I take a dump earlier you visit me and terrorise my head like nobody business!!. Why did you disappear now!!." Said the young writer, Askun.

While he was busy doing that, a young woman walk into the room with a smart tablet in her hand. She has purple long hair and a weird horn on her head. Asking if she is a human or not might upset her, so better not do that.

"Askun can you help me add SFX on this panel, please!!."

She is a webcomic author. An unpopular, webcomic that she constantly redo with the inconsistent schedule.

"Not now, I am kinda busy right now." Said Askun.

PurpleHorn... Yup, that is her name. Look at Askun computer screen. She frowns at what she sees.

"You didn't even write anything yet besides a random gibberish."

"I KNOW!!..."

"Just help me with this first... If you keep doing that, who knows when you'll be finished."

"Argh! Fine... Let me see the said panel."

PurpleHorn then gives the tablet to Askun.

"So, which chapter is this?." Said Askun.

"Ah no... that's a new series. I am planning to drop the last one."

"Again?!..." Said Askun in disbelief.

"I... I know is a bad thing to do, but I promise this would be the last time."

"You said that too when you drop your previous one."

"I know I know, but I swear this will be the last time."

"Well, whatever... So what is this about."

"Is about Automata from the future send back in time to."

"Feel like the plot of the terminator."

"Well, is kinda inspired by that?"

"I see, go on."

"Her mission is to eliminate the internet."

"Please delete this series." Said Askun with a flat tone.

"Eh, but why!!"

Askun looks at PurpleHorn up and down and then stare her in the eyes.

"What if your series become true."

"What..."

"I don't want the internet to be eliminated, by robots from the future. I don't have anything but the internet!!."

"What are you talking about!!."

"You are a mythical creature. Of course, what you made can become true."

PurpleHorn realizes what he is implying. She then turns red due to rage.

" I am a human you stupid dork!!!"

"What kind of human who has a horn in her head!!."

Another man then enters the room with a glass of coffee. He has black hair and wearing a black polo shirt 

"Hey Horny, I find some reference your asking for." Said the man.

PurpleHorn the glare at the man.

"For the last time Pai!! Don't call me Horny!."

And so, as usual. The DS Studio became pretty lively that their neighbours often complain to them.

1