Chapter One : Genocide At Hills of Peace
124 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      

        Argent Town was one of the major towns in four continents of the game.That's where most players chose to set up their shops if they chose to be AFK. There were two ways to sell items : setting up a stall (if the merchant skill was level 5 and below) or a shop (if 6 and above), or go to a merchant npc and post your items on the list. Apparently, the game was designed to have a real-life feel to it and so, the town had turned into a market place. It was full of stalls, shops and window shoppers. It was also a meeting place of both rookies and high-level players.

      Contrary to the liveliness of the town, its outskirt was covered in killing intent. Novice players who were killing some sheep and chicken avoided the area like a plague. Dark clouds were looming and they didn't want to be caught in the middle of a storm.

       A crowd of high-level and high-tiered players were gathered under a big wisteria tree. Some were on the branches, seemingly idle. Others were sitting on the ground contemplating something. One player stood out among the rest. He was a massive one covered in black armor. His helmet had a pair of long horns and he had massive, gold,  glowing  wings on his back. His weapon was a a black scythe covered in purple flame. The  purple flame were the effect of  max weapon upgrade and the gold, glowing wings were the effect of item level 457 - the current item level cap of the game. His powerful and menacing glows made him stood out and his presence alone terrified even players with item levels of 455. He was Lord Agni, the guild master of the top guild, Elite.

       Rainy got excited when she saw him facing the gate of the town. She used her Blink skill to teleport. Her skill took her few feet in front of Lord Agni. Her lithe and slender dark elf  Raven was like a loli in front of a  ghoul Reaper. Dark Elves were a beautiful race with slender curvaceous figures. Since they were on the dark side, their makeups were mostly in darker tones. They were taller than humans, but compared to ghouls, they looked tiny.

       Lord Agni seemed to like anything enormous. Of all the races, he picked the least favorite of all players, the ghoul. Their features were demonic and their size, enormous. They looked so terrifying and hideous. But for Rainy, Lord Agni was like a hero. He was so strong, so powerful and he could take down four opponents by himself ( Reapers were pretty much op and many players were crying in the forum to nerf the class).

       She waved at him. He sent her a private message.

       LordAgni : Just woke up?

      She smiled behind the screen.

      HedonistPotato : Yes. I am ready to kill some noobs!

     LordAgni : Are you so addicted to the game that you didn't even wash your face before logging in?

     She couldn't help but blush at this. Should she admit it or not? She looked at Mochi, her black fluffy cat. She looked straight into Mochi's eyes as if asking him if she should. Mochi yawned and shifted his position so his butt was facing hers.

     I guess it's a no?

     HedonistPotato : I am addicted, but I washed my face, combed my hair and brushed my teeth! Want some coffee?

     LordAgni : Addicted to?

     You.

     HedonistPotato : To the game. Why?

     LordAgni : I thought...to me.

      Her poor heart skipped a beat. She noticed he had been low-key flirting with her these days. Was he hinting something? She was excited and curious at the same time. They didn't normally chat like this in public chat rooms like their guild's. They would only talk like this in private. It made her feel they were in a secret relationship and that made her game thrilling. In guild chat, he behaved like a leader - serious, confident and decisive. He didn't joke around much, but he would ONLY to her and that made her feel special. He was polite to all female guild members, but he liked to tease her and flirt with her in private.

              HedonistPotato : Haha! We got people to kill, brother!

              She deliberately changed the topic. Sometimes, playing hard to get was the best move, she thought. They had no time to talk for everyone who said they'd be going were already there, including QueenBee.

            QueenBee : Time to kill some mofo!

            HealingLight : Lord, do we form a team or a raid?

           LordAgni :  Let's do raid. There are 27 people here right now. Potato and Light will go with me. I need four DPS. The rest, form a raid too. 

          TrapTank : You don't need a tank in your raid team?

          LordAgni : No.

          TrapTank : K.

          It only took them a few minutes to organize three raid teams. Once they were all prepared, Lord Agni instructed them to teleport to Hills of Peace, a high level map that was also a PK zone.

         The map was like its name. It was a small area made of hills. The hills were covered in cherry blossom trees that were in full bloom. Players could either climb up or use flying mounts to reach the peaks. The peaks held the most beautiful views - one of the most beautiful views in the game, to be exact. The surrounding beneath the hills overlooked a sea of soft, gold clouds. The beautiful sunset cast gold hues on the surrounding. The map was eternally raining cherry blossoms. Since the game's graphic was 3D, if you maximized all the effect settings and game optimization, the map would even be so beautifully made, you'd wish the place were real and you'd never want to leave it.

        Only high level players with good gears could go there due to item level restriction. There were monsters there and all of them were mini-bosses. They were the players' source of exp and rare items. And while waiting for White Tigers, their enemy guild, they were killing mini-bosses.

       OilTycoon : Will they show up?

      NotEmoKid : If they have the balls.

      HealingLight : Do they?

      QueenBee: Maybe they do, but they're so small?

      HedonistPotato : How small?

     QueenBee: Like... my makeup sponge I guess?

      DodgeThisLoli : How small is your makeup sponge? You call that small? Their balls are as small as marbles.

     MethMaster : Did you compare yours to them? Whose is bigger?

     DodgeThisLoli : I have no balls, though. But my boobs are definitely bigger!

        Rainy found herself in stitches while joining in the perverted conversation the guild had. Outsiders thought their guild was serious and were bunch of bullies. Little did they know that in guild chat and discord, they were nutcases and extremely perverted.

       LordAgni : They're here! Everyone, get ready!

      Like well-trained soldiers, they ceased their goofiness and get themselves ready for some fun. They all switched from neutral to Ally mode. When on ALly, they could attack anyone but their party and guild members.

       They wasted no breath. Fake Tank and other tank classes of the guild charged forward first. The healers stepped behind to buff, shield, cleanse and heal while the crowd control classes were spamming their stuns, silence, slow and debuffs. Melee DPS were charging and spamming their kills against the ranged classes, while the ranged attacked the melee and the healers.

       QueenBee: Fuck! I died! Somebody revive me! I forgot to cast my Self-Resurrection!

       OilTycoon : Noob!

      CarryMeSenpai : Don't you have gold or resurrection scroll?

      QueenBee : I was in a hurry! I left my stuffs in the bank, you mofo!

     Rainy wasn't paying attention to other raid's conversation. She was so focused on dodging attacks and debuffing the opponents. With Healing Light in their team, she didn't have to worry about her HP or MP at all. Healing Light was the server's number one healer and no one could beat him or her (nobody knew the gender) in being a healer. The two of them had the same objective - protect LordAgni and the rest.

      The fight took almost an hour. When the enemy guild ran out of gold and scrolls to use and when all the healers dropped dead, they resurrected to a nearby town. The world chat was on fire. Elite members were spamming insults and sprinkling salt and lemon juice on White Tiger's wounds. They showed no mercy at all.

       HedonistPotato : Who's weak now? Go cry to your mama, noobs!

      QueenBee : Your guild's vice still can't beat me in PVP and I am a healer. Weak!

      FakeTank : Loli said his boobs are bigger than your balls!

      DodgeThisLoli :  F*ck you, Fake!

      TrapTank : You're a guy Loli?

      OilTycoon : Guess we'll see you in the next guild war, White P*ssies!

      System : Blue Team  Elite has declared a war against Red Team White Tigers on Saturday, at 7:30PM. Players can place their bet starting tomorrow at 2:00PM.

      Everyone got excited again. Prior to guild war, players could make a bet on which guild would win. If they bet at the right guild, their winnings could multiply twice, thrice or ten times depending on luck. It was another source of extra gold for the players of CoM. Of course, Rainy and others also bet on their guild for it. They wouldn't  miss this opportunity to earn extra gold too.

      She checked the time on her phone. It's 12:58. Almost time for her 1:00PM class. She liked her guild mate's video and left a comment under it.

     Rainy Grace Guanco : You must upload it on Youtube! Share it! Sprad it! Post it on the official page! Let the entire universe know of their defeat and shame! Bwahahaha!

     She closed her Facebook app and frustratingly headed to her classroom. "Two more days before the guild war", she muttered. "Why does this week feel so long?" Should she call in sick tomorrow?

 

 

Will revise once I'm free!

4