Chapter Three : Black Dragon Raid ( Part 2)
55 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HealingLight proved to be the top healer in the server. Seconds before Atomic Blast was about to land, he pressed his Divine Urgency skill that reset the cooldowns of his heal and shields. He, then, cast his ultimate skill, Call of Holy Order ( an AoE skill that reduced 70% incoming damage to all nearby allies). The skill only lasted three seconds and to use it successfully would require accuracy and perfect timing. And he did just that. The AoE skill had been cast by the time the Atomic Bomb blasted the area. All allies with full HP survived and those running low lived through QueenBeen's ultimate skill, Nature's Mercy, an AoE skill that instantly restored 40% HP of allies and removed all harmful effects. Two healers, one, a top healer and the other, a PK-maniac healer, saved the day.

HedonistPotato: All hail, HealingLight!

TrapTank: I thought it was the end!

DodgeThisLoli: I failed to protect Light! uwu

LordAgni: Great job!

QueenBee : Hello! I contributed, too! Notice me, senpai!!!

OilTycoon: Who u?

QueenBee: No heal for you, noobs!

Rainy didn't let herself get carried away. She cast Night Chain to disable the Shadow Master's movement. And knowing there were still many enemies around them, she decided to cast her ultimate skill and prayed her screen wouldn't freeze. After all, Raven's skill animation was hard on her poor laptop.

She used Nevermore and her sexy Raven was shrouded by dark purple mist. She started twirling while slowly ascending in the air. It was followed by an alluring, but, devilish laughter. A flock of ravens slowly appeared around the targets and black feathers showered all over them. They were soon stunned while their HP was slowly draining.

That was Nevermore. She personally thought Raven's ultimate was one of the most beautiful skills in the game. It was also powerful for it could stun targets for five seconds and it dealt DoT (damage over time). It also reduced targets' endurance, making them extremely vulnerable.

That was the moment the opportunist DPS were waiting for. DodgeThisLoli saved her Atomic Blast just for this moment. She hovered her mouse over the area with the most enemies and dropped her bomb there. LordAgni used his ultimate, Abyssal Scream, to summon howling souls that dealt 30,000 damage per soul. Those who survived Atomic Blast dropped dead after getting hit by the howling souls.

Those who ran out of resurrection gave up and went back to major towns. They took it out on World chat to diss the Elite guild. Of course, being called a bunch of greedy bastards wasn't nice, but they were used to it. It was an everyday thing for them. If they were merciful, would they be on the top?

They wouldn't kill-steal or kill players without a reason. It was against their guild rules to bully people. But if others bullied them, they could do what they wanted as revenge. Those who violated the guild rules would be given a warning if their offense wasn't serious. Anything like scamming,  killing novice players, kill-stealing and the like, would be an automatic kick. Most members, especially the seniors, strictly abided by the rules and they also had the authority to kick players.

While the World chat was on fire, inside the lair, the Elite guild was busy preparing. In less than a minute, the massive, Black Dragon boss would spawn. It's time for some serious business!

 

 

Sorry it took a while and it's short. Just settled into our new house and everything has been hectic.

 

1