Life With My Love (III)
500 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day passed and Alchoen was worried, there wasn't any offers that Won Ho found on the internet or in the newspapers after that. Thinking to himself that he should also do something he laid down beside his love and said while rubbing his stomach, tracing the lines of his muscles, "Love, I've been thinking, since you were looking for a job, how would it be if I started working too?"

Running his fingers through Alchoen's hair he asked, "Why? You don't need to, I'm looking for something that will keep me busy. You still have college so you shouldn't force yourself."

"It's not that, I know college is keeping me busy but I have always wanted to start my own business food-wise. I still have two more years to go and I want to get started. You know a lot about business and I was wondering if you could handle the business side when things get hectic later on." Thinking about it clearly and wanting to support his love, Won Ho agreed.

Won Ho, "What were you thinking of starting off with, is there anything you short of that you need?"

Alchoen, "I mostly have all the equipment, it's the ingredient and decorations that will cost me, not too much but it  will be a lot."

Won Ho, "If its money you need then there is no problem there."

Alchoen, "I have the money, I just need transport and an assistant."

Chuckling, Won Ho patted his back, "That's what you were hesitant about... who did you have in mind to help you?"

Alchoen, "No one really, I'll ask my friend to help me out but I might need to pay him."

Won Ho, "When you want to go shopping for the ingredients let me know."

"Mn," hummed Alchoen after kissing Won Ho. The two lazed around for the rest of the afternoon. When evening came, Alchoen sent a broadcasting message to all his contacts on Ktalk advertising his new business "Hello all, I'll be selling a variety of cupcakes in different flavours. 

Lemon Poppy Seed Cupcakes
Lemon Meringue Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes
Strawberry Vanilla Flavour Cupcakes
Chocolate Cupcakes
Death by Chocolate cupcakes
Carrot Cake Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
Oreo filled Cupcakes
Red velvet Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
Funfetti Cupcakes
Milk Tart Flavour Cupcakes

Each cupcake is priced at 2000 won and there is a discounted price for 6 cupcakes for the price 10 000 won. Order now for Friday, I will be doing deliveries ?."

Placing his phone down on the kitchen counter he walked over to the fridge to get ingredients for dinner. While chopping the ingredients his phone rang, his brother was calling.

"Hello?"

"You little shit, you better make me a carrot cake and I want one of each, no wait two of each."

"Hyung, you're going to get cavities."

"You better just do it and I want it for free or I'm kicking you and your boyfriend out!"

"I refuse!" he said and switched the phone off. Feeling a headache coming because of all the notifications on his phone, he placed it down then continued with preparing dinner.

Won Ho came out from the room yawning. Alchoen looked over at him asking, "Can I borrow your laptop later to do the quotations for the customers?"

Swallowing the water in his mouth he hugged Alchoen from behind placing his chin on his head, "Mn," adding on, "Your phone is making a noise, can I switch it off?"

"No, just put it on vibrate, I will deal with it when dinner is done."

"What are you making?"

"Baked broccoli chicken with mushrooms and Creamy oven-baked chicken."
~
After dinner, Alchoen sat down switching on the laptop. Opening Microsoft word excel. Saving the document as Quotations for "All Things Sweet♡"

Making out the first quotation in his brother's name. 

All Things Sweet♡ Quotation for Kang Jinha

Order Price
Lemon Poppy Seed Cupcakes x 2 4000
Lemon Meringue Cupcakes x 2 4000
Vanilla Cupcakes x 2 4000
Strawberry Vanilla Flavour Cupcakes x 2 4000
Chocolate Cupcakes x 2 4000
Death by Chocolate cupcakes x 2 4000
Carrot Cake Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. x 2 4000
Oreo filled Cupcakes x 2 4000
Red velvet Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. x 2 4000
Funfetti Cupcakes x 2 4000
Milk Tart Flavour Cupcakes x 2 4000
 12-inch Carrot Cake with Lemon Frosting 35 000
Total ₩ 79 000

Connecting the laptop to the printer, printing the quotation for his order. Picking up his phone he texted his brother, "Bitch you owe me ₩79 000!"

Won Ho who was sitting near the printer reached over pulling it out. He read it over and started frowning. Getting up he placed the paper in front of Alchoen, who looked at it then started typing out the next quotation. 

Feeling slightly uncomfortable with the presence behind him, he turned around, looking up at the frowning human, "What's wrong?" Looking at him with concern Won Ho asked, "Can you really make all of this?"

"Mn, why?"

"Now why haven't I tasted any of them?" He complained feeling wronged and hurt.

Giggling, Alchoen answered, "I've been cooking for you this entire time I completely forgot that I hated cooking and baking is my forte but because I love you I decided to just cook and make your stomach happy."

"Unfair, I also want two of each when you make!"

"Yes yes my love, you can have me too if you like. By the way, I'm not going to college tomorrow because I want to buy the supplies."

"I'm fine with that but won't this go against your attendance?"

"I haven't been absent this semester yet so it will be fine, I'll get the info from my classmate when Sunday night, she knows that I won't be attending tomorrow."

Looking down at his phone he frowned, looking up at Won Ho he said, "My professor order cupcakes too, so I will be going to college for deliveries too on Friday."

₩ - Won

10