Chapter 3
701 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huang Yin notices the rice ball that his Master returned with is actually quite small, but he does not mind for just makes it a bit easier to pretend to be mistaken and his tongue to end up on his Master’s fingers.

“Ready to be fed?” Xing Yang asked calmly and those lovely cheeks are completely flushed which made him smirk a little bit in amusement at his disciple. Huang Yin was afraid he might squeak if he were to talk right now so he slowly nodded his head to confirm he is ready to fed by his very handsome Master.

Huang Yin parted his lovely pale red lips, pretty pink tongue slightly sticking out, and those beautiful baby blue eyes staring right at Xing Yang.

‘Damnit.’ Xing Yang thought and he very slowly moves the small rice ball towards his very tempting disciple. ‘I’m hard and I wish that instead of holding this rice ball it was my throbbing dick entering his pretty little mouth…high chance he would choke on it.’

Huang Yin opened his mouth as far open as possible for he wants to at least have his lips briefly touch Master’s fingers.

‘Slowly corrupt this pretty disciple do not swiftly fuck him with my dick in his mouth or my dick inside his pretty little ass.’ Xing Yang thought and he decided against putting his fingers inside his disciple’s mouth for alas would be tempted to do more things for currently very hard.

Huang Yin saw his chance, swiftly putting his mouth down, and capturing three of his Master’s fingers inside his mouth. Although nearly choked on the rice ball, but thankfully it was rather small and his eyes slightly teared up. Was it worth it? Yes for who knows when he might have another chance to feel his Master’s fingers with his mouth.

‘I really want to fuck my disciple.’ Xing Yang thought while slowly moving his fingers out from Huang Yin’s pretty mouth and then allowed his fingers to be re-captured. ‘I must resist. Who would have thought being a master would be this difficult. Ah now I understand why most masters swiftly fuck their disciples and it is very rare for masters to wait for a certain period of time before fucking their disciples. I wonder if the so called righteous masters fuck their disciples or not or if they do they are very tight lipped about it.’

“You have a bit of rice on your fingers, Master.” Huang Yin voice soft, trembling, and he puts his mouth over the non-existing rice on his master’s fingers this time boldly sucking on them. Xing Yang did not pay attention to whether or not his disciple was lying for debating whether or not to be like most of the impatient demonic masters who quickly fuck their disciples within the first day of accepting said disciple(s).

“Thank you for the reward, Master.” Huang Yin told him and his heart was racing along with wishing he could suck his Master’s three fingers more, but alas if any longer might just explode with excitement.

“You had earned it my disciple. Next time I will reward with a piece of meat.” Xing Yang informed him in a cool voice and he plans to touch his dick with the three fingers his disciple had in his pretty little mouth. “I am going to go wash my hands. I will be back soon.”

“What kind of meat?” Huang Yin asked curiously while wondering if it will be pork, beef, chicken, or some other kind of meat.

“Mystery meat and stay here until I return from washing my hands.” Xing Yang stated firmly before swiftly leaving otherwise there is a high chance he will push his disciple down onto the floor or bed or even up against the floor to do him. Xing Yang has never felt this horny in his entire life.

‘I guess Master does not want to waste his power on creating water to wash his hands or using a spell.’ Huang Yin thought and he sits down on the bed.

“I wonder if Master will spoil me again by feeding that to me by hand. I hope so.” Huang Yin muttered quietly and his cheeks feeling a bit hot. “Mystery meat meaning won’t know until reward time. I’m going to do my very best and make my Master proud and become the best healer ever, heh. This disciple won't let him down."

Hope you all have been enjoying (^_^)/*

18