Chapter 4
533 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xing Yang went to a forest, set up a barrier, and made himself look invisible to others although the barrier should have that covered. He still feels incredibly hard and takes off his robes while silently creating a very realistic illusion still in the forest however there is an illusion disciple there.

“I will call you illusion disciple yin now suck.” Xing Yang stated firmly and his right index finger picking down towards his hard on. Illusion disciple yin nods his head in agreement, takes off his pure white robes, and got on his knees.

“Understood.” Illusion disciple yin commented softly and his lovely pale red lips opened up to start pleasuring Xing Yang’s manhood with his mouth. Xing Yang roughly grabs illusion disciple yin’s low pony tail, harshly tugs it, and making the illusion’s mouth go wider. Then he forces his hard on fully inside the illusion disciple yin’s mouth and causing the illusion to choke a bit along with making those innocent baby blue eyes starting to fill up with tears.

‘If this was Huang Yin…I wouldn’t be this rough would slowly guide him.’ Xing Yang thought and he glances down at illusion disciple yin clumsily sucking his dick.

“You are terrible at sucking. I might as well just fuck you and be done with it.” Xing Yang said before grabbing illusion disciple yin’s ponytail and roughly pushing him back first onto the grass. Then he spreads illusion disciple yin’s flawless white slender legs and crudely forced himself inside of the illusion’s hole.

“Maste-“ Illusion disciple yin started to cry, but then his cheeks were firmly pinched enough to cause a bruise.

“I have changed my mind you are not illusion disciple yin…I will just call you an illusion.” Xing Yang said coldly while going in and out roughly while ignoring the tragic sobbing sounds of the illusion along with the blood flowing out from the illusion’s hole.

‘I can make the illusion look like my disciple, but this is not my disciple not anywhere near him. The expressions, the tone of voice, and so on are not like my disciple.’ Xing Yang thought and he felt annoyed at himself. ‘This illusion is nearly over.’

-

Huang Yin felt a bit worried about his Master for he has been gone for quite some time and perhaps he has been abandoned by him.

“I’m over thinking it.” Huang Yin muttered to himself and lets out a sigh. “Maybe someone asked for his help. I’m sure he will be back.”

The door opens up and it is Xing Yang looking a bit annoyed. Huang Yin thought he was right that someone asked his Master for help perhaps begging and begging which highly annoyed his Master.

“Illusions are inferior.” Xing Yang stated and lets out a sigh.

“Yes for illusions are just illusions not reality although illusions can really realistic, but they do not have that certain touch to it.” Huang Yin commented cheerfully while smiling at his Master and then tilted his head to the right side. “Were you stuck in an illusion, Master?”

14