Chapter 5
495 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I will be taking you to my home. You are my disciple and you will be staying with me.” Xing Yang stated calmly and Huang Yin gives him a bright smile.

“Will we share the same bed, Master?” Huang Yin asked curiously and he was silently hoping that his very handsome Master will say ‘Yes’ to his question. What does his Master wear to bed or perhaps nothing at all. Huang Yin felt like his cheeks were burning and did his best to not look away from his Master.

“Yes.” Xing Yang replied simply and he felt like he has strong self-control. Not to mention it is highly unlikely his disciple will go to bed in the nude. Huang Yin held back from letting out an excited scream, he pinched his cheeks firmly, and nodded his head at his very handsome Master.

“Do you have a lot of books?” Huang Yin asked him and Xing Yang let out a short ‘Yes’. Huang Yin wishes his Master will speak more for the voice of his Master is very attractive.

‘I wonder when we share the bed together whether or not I should be naked. I usually go to sleep naked.’ Huang Yin thought and he is looking forward to seeing what Xing Yang’s home looks like along with exactly how many books his Master has inside not to mention the bed.

Hope you all have been enjoying.

13