CHAPTER 55 COVERS BLOWN
69 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 55 COVERS BLOWN

 

“Anna, the exit and stair is covered, is there any other exit?” Edward.

“Go to the owner room on the ground floor, there’s a door that can lead you outside.” They already make a plan in case something like this happens.

Edward went to the room and knock at the room but there was no answer. So he strongly and forcefully twists the knob until it broke and get in.

He cannot make a loud noise, so he had to be stealthy.

There was no one inside.

Edward sees the door that can take him outside and go there.

The door is not locked and even though it did lead him outside there was a wall with sharp glass on top of it.

Edward gets back inside and takes the mattress outside.

He covers part of the sharp glass with it and jumps on top of it.

When he gets outside he blends in again with the surrounding people, he thinks that he is already in the clear.

But he didn’t know that his movement is seen by at least five agents.

They follow and observe him from afar as they start to move their people to his position.

Every movement he takes is recorded and every time any of the agents can get a glimpse of his face they photograph it.

This is the only real information that they have about the organization.

From his movement, they could guess that Edward is heading toward a getaway vehicle as he is heading toward a secluded place.

If he wants to get away from this place he needs to go to either a public transport where he can act natural or get to the vehicle that he had prepared beforehand.

The agents still following him without apprehending him, they want to follow him toward his base.

Edward who still didn’t notice that he is being followed goes to an abandoned building and inside it, there was a bike that is cover with a cloth.

Edward drives it out to the road and when he stopped at a stoplight he finally sees them.

He can see some of the agents that he had seen before he killed the target, their eyes are on him. They have binoculars, a camera, etc with them.

‘They found me, shit!’ Edward who sees them, twist the throttle and run the red light, he almost gets run over by another vehicle.

All of the agents did the same as they know that Edward had found them.

“Our cover is blown, go, go, go!”

All of the agents start to chase Edward aggressively.

About ten vehicles are chasing him and from the way they all drive, they are all very, very good at it.

Edward did whatever maneuver he can to outrun them but all of it fails, they still hot in his tail.

With no other choice, Edward reaches out behind him and take out his gun.

The gun is a Desert Eagle and with his strength, he can use it single-handedly without the recoil.

Kyle had thought him all of the things on how to handle a firearm but the one thing that he always fails even till this day is shooting while in a moving vehicle.

It was too fast, on foot he can still shot 70% accuracy but on a vehicle, it will just take him second to past tens of meter of distance and he will miss the moment he shot.

Kyle had thought him to shot not at where they are but where they will be but it was hard, he had to anticipate and calculates the speed of his and the other person vehicle, the wind, the road, the environment, everything, and he need to do it within a second.

He had trains again and again but he always fails. The time he did manage to shot the target while on a vehicle is by luck.

Edward just looks back and starts shooting at the vehicle without even cares whether it hit or not.

The sound of the gunshot is loud and the civilians start to scream and some of those with vehicles decide to just floor it and get away from there.

It makes the road even more chaotic and harder for both Edward and the agents but Edward had an easier time as he can pass through the small gap with his bike.

There is a couple of other agents that also ride a bike but from the look of it, they are not that familiar with the area and are being blocked by a human wall of people that running away from the gunshot.

Edward manages to get away and thought that he is safe but then he notices that there is a helicopter following him in every turn.

‘God damn it!’ Edward starts to get annoyed by this.

He knows that the other agents will not be far behind. He can lose the people on the ground but if the helicopter is still there, he cannot lose them.

He needs to take that thing down.

He stops his bike and in a split second, he aims his gun at the helicopter, took a deep breath, and another second to pull the trigger.

BANG!

He didn’t shot the pilot but he shot the tail, as the rotor is gone the helicopter start to spin out of control.

Edward didn’t sit back and watch what happen he needs to move fast as he knew that another helicopter will be sent.

 As he is back on the move he can see some of the vehicles of the agent are right on his back.

This time the agents start to shot at him.

To make sure that they will hesitate to shot at him, he goes to a more populated road and they did stop shooting him whenever there are vehicles or civilians near him.

From afar it can be seen that Edward is planning on going back to Hong Kong, all of the roads that he had taken so far are all leading to there.

The agent is doing everything they can to make sure that he didn’t reach his stronghold there.

If he did reach Hong Kong then they will never find him again.

They will bring him with them, dead or alive.

 

 

4