CHAPTER 56 DIRE SITUATION 1
64 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 56 DIRE SITUATION 1

 

The bike that Edward is using is an ordinary bike that most people use to go to work, so it is not very fast.

He can slip past the people who are chasing him by outmaneuvering them but he cannot outrun them.

Just by one look, you can see that the vehicle that the agent is using is all very high end.

It is fast and it is solid as a tank.

On the chase, they already hit numerous cars out of the road and it only had a few dent and scratch.

‘I need to change my ride.’ Edward knows that he needs something with more horsepower.

As he is heading to Hong Kong he can see on the road that many people who driving high-end cars is also heading there

One thing Edward understands about high-end cars is that it is built for speed.

Not far away from him, he spots a sports car that he can use.

He put the gun away, reaches to his ankle, and takes a knife out.

He gets close to the right side of the car and then jumps on top of it. He takes the knife and stabs the roof of the car so he can get a better grip.

When he landed on the car there are screams coming from inside the car.

There are two people in the car, a man and a woman. The man is the one who is driving.

When Edward jumps on the car he is calm and can still think very carefully, so he is not flustered by his action.

After he stabs the car, he moves to the driver's side of the car, broke the window with a punch, and then with all his strength he pulls the driver out of the car and threw him to the side of the road.

Whether he survives it or not it will be up to his luck.

When Edward yank the driver out of the car the woman inside was shocked and subconsciously took control of the steering wheels.

Edward slide inside as the woman keeps on screaming and crying.

Edward sits on the driver's side and then takes his gun out and puts his finger on his lips to tell her to shut up.

The woman is scared out of her mind and just did what he told her to do.

She put both her hand on her mouth to cover up her sobbing.

Edward then floors the gas pedal and speed away toward Hong Kong and as he checks the rearview mirror he can see them behind him.

He can see a bunch of other vehicles is chasing him and a new helicopter is tailing him.

He takes the woman's hand and puts it on the steering wheels and starts to shot at the agent that is chasing him.

The woman screams even loader as the shoot out happens.

Edward manages to shot a couple of them.

But as Edward shooting at them they did not return fire, they just dodge him.

Edward knows why, it’s the woman, she is his hostages.

As they speed away, inside the helicopter…

“Are sure about this? Do we have the confirmation?”

“Yes sir. We have permission to open fire. They said that we must bring this person in no matter what.”

“Then light him up.”

“All agents you have confirmation. You are allowed to open fire.”

As the car chase is going on Edward is the only one that is shooting at them as he had a hostage, but suddenly they start to shoot at him.

There are more than ten vehicles that are chasing him and they all are shooting at him.

In a four wheels vehicle, some of them had more than just two people, there are some with three or four people, so you can imagine the amount of firearm and bullet they had.

In just one wave of shot out the car look like a beehive.

But this high-end car is expensive not just for its look and speed, but also for its safety feature.

When the first shooting happens Edward already pushes the woman to the car floor so that she can hide, so she is fine.

But Edward is shot at multiple places, even though they missed his vital organ it is still painful for him.

“Anna, how much further are you?” Edward is now anxious about the situation.

When Edward first being recognized by the agent Anna told Edward to return to Hong Kong as fast as possible and she will bring back up with her to help him.

The plan is that they will meet halfway through and Anna will bring the firepower to help Edward.

But the road they both use is different.

Edward road is loose and there are many spaces for him to even speed as fast as he wants but Anna had to go through the traffic in Hong Kong.

Edward already passed their meeting point but Anna is still not here and he is being pinned down with a rain of bullet.

“I’m not that far, hang on for just a bit.” Anna's voice is shaking as she knows what kind of danger Edward is facing.

Hearing that, some sense of relief surface in his heart as he didn’t know how much longer he can last.

He takes a piece of the broken rearview mirror and takes a look at his back and he saw it.

A rocket launcher is being aimed at him from the helicopter.

‘Fuck!’ Edward.

BOOM!

He quickly manages to dodge it and then he saw another one is being prepared.

Even though he manages to dodge the first one, the blast of the explosion manages to hit the car and give it serious damage.

The back of the car is in pieces and one of the tires is blown.

Looking at the car right now he knows he cannot outrun them.

So he takes his gun, opens his side of the door, and shot the hinges.

The door didn’t completely fall off but it's hanging very loosely.

He reaches for the woman who is still hiding on the car floor and pulls her to him.

He hugs her tightly with one hand and the other is tightly grip on the loose car door.

By the time he manages to do all of this, the second rocket is fired directly at the car.

With his other hand still holding the car door, he pries it and jumps to the road.

BOOM!

This time it’s a bullseye.

Even though he manages to jump first, the explosion still manages to hit him anyway.

His back is charred to the bone and the finger that holds to the door is ground to the bone as he and the woman slide on the road.

The good news is that the woman is okay. She is injured but not that bad.

Her appearance is a bit messy but she is fine.

Both Edward and her is passed out from the explosion

 

3