CHAPTER 62 RIOT TRAINING
78 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 62 RIOT TRAINING

 

The moment they get into the street, crime is everywhere.

They see a convenient store is being looted and hear many people screaming inside.

Edward quickly stops the bike.

“Anna you take the store and I take the street and be careful of your strength, stop them but don’t kill them.” Edward divides the task and makes sure that Anna does not kill anyone.

He didn’t want Anna to kill this early and by holding herself back she will learn more about her strength.

Anna rushes to the store and makes her initial assessment of who is the one she needs to stop and who needs help first.

She also makes sure to prioritize the level of danger. The highest is the one with a firearm, second is those who wield sharp object, third is projectile, and forth is the one with a blunt object and unarm.

The second she gets into the store, she saw a man with a gun around the cashier taking as much money as he can, with her adrenalin pumping, she rushes at him and rams him with all her strength.

The man is sent flying to the side and Anna trip and falls as she tries to stop herself after raming the man.

Anna quickly gets back on her feet and she saw the man is on some of the racks that had fallen. He is not moving, she didn’t know whether he is unconscious or dead.

She run to him and try to find a pulse, she let out a huge sigh of relief as she finds it. It is faint but he’s breathing.

“Thank god!” Anna forgot to compose herself before making her move and a man is nearly dead. Edward told her not to kill anyone and her first action almost kill a person.

She manages to calm her heart down quickly. The thought of somebody dies because of her action is hearth ranching.

“More careful, more careful. Remember your training.” She keeps reminding herself after that.

Anna then saw a man is dragging a woman somewhere as she kicks and screams.

She runs to the man and gives him a heavy kick, the man is sent flying but this time she had some control of her strength.

The man moans in pain as Anna goes to him and gives him a strong slap and knock him out.

She thought of punching him but she’s afraid of breaking his jaw.

“Are you okay? Go hide behind the counter!” Anna checks the woman and after confirming that she is fine just a bit scared, she tells her to go to the counter as she had just clear that place.

What Anna is doing is not that out of place at this time as everyone is going crazy, everyone just thought that she is a bit crazier than them.

After ten minutes she manages to finally stop the chaos in the store, everyone that she fought is knocked out cold and she made the other to tie them and make sure to call the police.

Along her time in there she learns about how to control her strength more in a place that is out of control, the irony.

“Edward where…” When she goes outside she is worry about Edward but just as she comes out, Edward is waiting leisurely for her by the bike.

“Finish?” Edward asks like he is asking her whether she is finishing shopping.

Anna looks at the surroundings and notices that the entire road is quiet.

As she observes more she notices that there is a large number of people that are fainting on the floor.

The number is way more than the one in the store, way more.

“How the…?” Anna has a hard time believing this.

She is sweating when she is done with the store, this comes because of the number of people inside and that she had to control her strength.

Controlling is a lot harder than it looks.

“Let’s go, we keep heading to the orphanage.” Edward drags Anna to the bike and drove off.

As the two of them drove off the people who are not knock out cold come out and watch them disappeared to the distance.

“Who are they?” Everyone keeps asking each other that question.

…..

Along the way, they keep making a shortstop, the time needed for each stop becomes lesser as they go.

Edward will mostly handle the mob and Anna will deal with inside the building, sometimes they change position so that Anna can learn how to adapt to the situation.

Dealing with the mob need constant observation as there are too many people with too many variables, do not let yourself be overwhelmed and fighting inside a building needed you to adapt to the surrounding, the furniture and how to use it to your best advantages.

Anna is getting better as they go, she starts to learn how to distribute her strength more correctly and how to train her sense better.

She gets tired lesser as she goes, her movement is still a bit rigid but she is getting better.

But she also saw the difference between her and Edward.

His movement is simple but effective, fluid and unhindered. Even as he is being surrounded by the mob he still calm and collected.

Every movement takes out one or two guys at once, every hit is precise, it was like he was dancing in the middle of a riot.

Not a single person who he takes out is dead, each hit uses the right amount of strength so that they are only out cold.

Many of the things she learns along the way are by observing and taking note of what he did.

“You are amazing.” Anna could not help but says that as she is truly amazed.

“You should see Kyle, everything I did I learn from him and he still said that I fail.” Edward let out a bitter smile.

“You are? Then what does it take to get a pass?” Anna couldn’t believe that was a failure.

“You should see it for yourself, It was truly both beautiful and deadly at the same time. Whenever I see it was like I was being pulled into a trance.” Edward speaks with passion.

“Man, I want to see right now.” Anna couldn’t wait to get the chance to see it.

“We here, let’s get to work.” They both reach the orphanage and start to clean the street and the surrounding area.

5