CHAPTER 63 WHAT REALY HAPPEN
68 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 63 WHAT HAPPEN

 

The orphanage is fine as nobody targeted it at all.

Most people just thought that ‘well it’s an orphanage, what else it supposes to have’.

Because of this, no one is harm or anything is taken.

But everyone in the orphanage can still see Edward and Anna taking on every one that is in their surrounding by themselves.

Watching them make them feel at awe.

When evening comes Edward and Anna say goodbye and drove home as the riot is quieted down and peace returns to the city.

As they drove back Anna couldn’t help but ask the one question that is in her mind the entire day.

“What the hell did Kyle do to start all of this?”

“Honestly, I don’t know. I mean for all we know he just cast a spell to the entire city, but only he knows what happens.”

…..

Back home at the condo.

“How did this become this messy?” Wox is beside Kyle as he looks at the news about the damages of the city.

“Fear and ignorant can do a lot of things to you.” That is Kyle's only response.

…..

This morning, a couple of hours before the afternoon.

Kyle and Wox have just delivered the crate to every embassy.

In Kyle's original plan, they are supposed to just open it and be surprised by the content and that’s it, but unlike most humans, the people who work there think way too different.

Kyle delivered this crate using his soul space, so when he takes it out, to normal people it’s like it's coming out of nowhere.

When the crate is first discovered by the guard they ask and check where the crate comes from and when they can’t find the answer they ask their boss as this sometimes happens.

After numerous chains of command, they still couldn’t get an answer so they consider the crate as a suspicious item.

They check the video and ask everyone whether they see the vehicle that sends the crate and they got nothing too.

No one saw anything and the video got nothing, literally nothing. It just shows that there is no crate at the previous frame and then there is the crate at the next one.

They play the video frame by frame but the result is still the same so they determine that the surveillance system had been compromised and they are calling in an analyst to help them.

When it comes to this point, the whole thing is already blown out of proportion.

They first assume that it was a bomb so they remove the most important member first by helicopter and then seal the front entrance where the crate is at. They give an excuse that its malfunction.

They didn’t tell the people at first to make sure that there is no panic from the worker but they did round them all up and move them away from the building by the pretense of a drill or an exercise.

At that time their chief of security received a call.

…..

At that time people on the street didn’t notice anything strange is happening, everything is done very quietly.

But moving all those people out of a building couldn’t skip everyone's notice.

After around an hour or so the people in the surrounding started to notice that the building is to quite like it’s been abandon.

It’s an embassy so the people who care about it are very little but those who care about start to call some friend, news friend.

At first, many people at the media are interested but they are not that interested, so they just send some people to look it up but they didn’t hope for any big news from it.

But half an hour later it’s starting to turn insane.

The news people find out that it was not only one embassy is like that, there are several other embassies is in the same situation.

They all had an almost empty building and they all had one thing in common, the security is tight in the front gate, to tight.

Through various mean, the news finds out that they all received a crate of unknown origin and are flag as a suspicious item which they suspect to be bombs.

…..

On one of the embassy, a specialist is being sent to handle the situation.

As for the world leader of all the embassy that got the crate is all in a video conference discussing the situation.

What got the world leader attention is that the final result of their best analyst about the embassy video surveillance is that it is not tempered with.

All of them got the same result, different embassy same video.

So, if the video is not temper and it is real, where did that crate came from?

Many people just simply didn’t believe it and said that the people who did this are just better than their analysts.

When one of them said that it magically appears, everyone laughs their ass off.

With all seriousness afterward they all still want to know where the crate came from and who send them.

If these people can send a create that size to the embassy without anyone noticing, imagine if it was sent to the presidential building and the content is…

Well nobody wants to finish that thought.

That’s why the world leader taken notice of this problem and personally involved in the process of handling them.

They want to know who these people are, and if they are a terrorist group, then the world is about to go to chaos.

And they need to be preparing for it.

With the world leader agree to handle the problem more aggressively with the possibilities of a terrorist attack they brought out a whole hazmat team and seal off the whole place.

…..

At this time the news is already cooking up a bunch of crazy stories that put the whole city on edge and when they show that the embassy is being sealed off by the hazmat team, the city explodes.

Fear of the unknown collapsed the entire city.

One person starts to do something crazy two follow, from two to four, from four to eight, and then so on.

In just minutes, the riot starts, the government forcibly stop the news station from broadcasting to stop at least one of the source of the panic.

They thought of shutting down communication as well but they know that if they did that, far bigger chaos will ensue.

This is how the whole riot happens.

It was evening when the news station is allowed back in operation.

…..

As Kyle watches what is happening with interest, he takes what is happening as a great learning experience.

“So there isn’t much of a difference then, this world and mine. In the end, people are still stupid no matter where you are, only a person is smart.”

 

4