CHAPTER 65 BUSINESS STARTED
75 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 65 BUSINESS STARTED

 

The reason why Kyle is now deciding to start his business is that he needed money that he can spend openly without concern.

He knows that he can get most of the things he wants through the black market but sometimes it is easier to just buy it in the open market.

Each time he wants to use the money he had to launder it first and even then there is a possibility that he still can’t use the money.

After contemplating for a few days he decides that he will start with the agricultural business.

This is easier for him as it required less work than the other. He just needs to make sure that his product is all healthy and of high quality.

The only thing he needs to look out for is making sure that his animal and crop are not sick and that he needed time, which he can wait.

In firearms, he needs to either made an improved version of the already made weapon or make an entirely new one.

As for pharmaceutical, there are too much of a study that needed to be made.

You need to have the portion right, find out if there any side effects, the experiment, and so on. There is too much work for it to be a start.

And for advanced technology, that is even harder, most of his work will be base on his world which had fundamental differences.

This world didn’t have magic so he had to reverse engineer a lot of things. That is almost as much if not more work as the pharmaceutical one.

The first thing he needs is a farm, a huge farm.

He decides to start with livestock and rice paddy as that is one of the most staple foods in the world.

He first searches a place to lease farmland and then starts choosing his livestock.

He did have thought of just buying the land but as he is preparing for any eventuality, he is saving as much money that he can.

This is all the money that already been launder and he didn’t have that much more of clean money.

After that, under Lucy's name, he starts to buy all the necessary equipment and find the worker for it.

He spends almost all the money that they currently had on buying the equipment, buying the livestock, and paying the workers.

The livestock that he chose is cow, chicken, ducks, pigs, sheep, and others.

This is a project that will take a lot of time as the paddy will grow in four months and the livestock will take some time for it to grow naturally.

But Kyle had a solution for it. It’s not just magic, there also science but it’s the science of his world.

Inside his soul space, he had carried with him a lot of material for forging, clothing, potion-making, and more.

Life on the run makes you prepare for a lot of things.

Inside his soul space, there is a certain material that can boost the growth of any plant life form, fertilizer, or also known as animal waste.

With him he didn’t just carry a normal animal waste, this fertilizer if expose to plant will speed its growth without any kind of side effect it will make the plant even healthier and more nutritious.

The place where this animal passed through can turn a wasteland into a lush forest in just a month.

Of course, he needs to mix it with other things to tone down its effect so that it will not be too noticeable.

After doing some calculation and testing he made a fertilizer mix that will speed up the paddy growth so that it will only need two or two and a half months to fully grown.

Then he put out a massive filtration barrier across the field. It will filter the air, the heat, and even protect it from cold.

As for the livestock, he also starts with magic.

He makes a huge natural barrier that filters the air and nourishes the animal inside it, this way the animal will grow healthy.

Kyle also mixes some of his world plants into the animal diet to make them even more fertile.

He already informs both Edwards and Anna about it as well.

So right now with all of the technical stuff being take care of, Lucy is the one handling the business as Kyle focuses back to the altar.

Right now the altar has shrunk to the size of a football and the space inside it is three times bigger than it is originally is.

He is filling the space inside with the things that he needs.

He put on a full lab, a complete training facility, a garden for some of his world plant seed that he had with him, a workshop, a forge, and a huge library and a study room.

He plans on putting other facilities as well but this is the one that is more important to him right now.

Afterward, he starts to buy and acquired various types of material through other means.

From metallic ingot to all types of wood and synthetic material that can be used for various means.

Before this, he already had a lab of his own at his house but it was just a small lab, so when he moved his lab he furnishes it with complete equipment.

As for the garden, he just needs to make a greenhouse inside the space.

The training facility is just about moving the equipment from the old place to a new one.

It was the workshops that give him a bit of work. After finishing with the agricultural business he only had a couple of million on him which he needs to save in case of an emergency happen to the farm.

So instead of buying the equipment for the workshop, he went to a couple of chop shops and raided the place clean.

He raided about seven of them and cleans out all their equipment, their money, and even their stolen goods.

And just to make sure that his psychotic tendencies hadn’t gone yet, he kills everyone in there and burns the place down.

The good news is that he hadn’t torture anyone, not even their soul.

And lastly the forge, the forge is a bit special as he already had a complete forge of his own.

In his world, he is a smith and he makes all the equipment for himself.

When he didn’t trust anyone, he only trusts himself, so instead of keep looking for someone to make his equipment, he learns how to forge himself.

He is a master smith that can forge anything, even the weapon and equipment that he uses to fight the gods, he made it himself.

He always stores his forging equipment in his soul space so now he just needs to transfer it to the altar.

4