CHAPTER 1 GRAND DEY
1.2k 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 1 GRAND DEY

 

In the world of Grand Dey, magic existed and the myth and legend are real.

In the world of Grand Dey, the danger the people have to face is beyond what could imagine.

Because of magic the animal and plant all have extraordinary strength, speed, and abilities.

The magic of this world gives the animal the ability to wield magic the moment they are born. Some of the magic is just a nuisance but the dangerous and powerful one can raze a city to the ground in a matter of a minute.

As for the human of this world, they are divided by multiple kinds of race, the Hume, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, and much more other intelligent race.

The human cannot use magic the moment they are born as the animal did, but they can learn how to wield it.

At first, they only know how to make the magic energy flow to their will, but as time goes on they learn how to make the magic react to certain words and cast a spell.

When they manage to do this, the rise of the human is unavoidable. They finally have the strength to fight back.

Before this, each time some strong animal is attacking them they had to run and abandoned their home and goes into hiding, but now they had the power to fight against them.

As the knowledge of magic grows, the people also grew stronger. They not only know how to wield magic but also how to make the human body stronger like the animal by training using magic.

As time goes on humankind manages to find some foothold in this world.

As the human grow to become stronger some of them start to become arrogant and call themselves Gods.

This so-called God is the strongest people of the human race. They can change the weather at will, they can move a mountain, split the sea and many more. But more importantly, they live longer.

When they got that powerful they start to become arrogant, they claim that everything that the human has build belongs to them because to them, without them the human race would’ve gone extinct long ago.

They start to threaten the human race to worship them or be destroyed.

Many of the nations that defied them are destroyed by them to make a statement of their power.

Countless lives were taken on their campaign for power.

And when the campaign is over with their win, the one that defied them is branded as heretic and capture to be a slave.

The slave is then forced to make a temple of them at the tallest mountain peak high above the cloud in the Grand Dey. They called it the Palace of Gods. It is so that when the human look and pray at its Gods, they will always lookup.

Countless live is taken in the making of the temple, it takes them more than 200 years for it to finish. The mountain peak is not only cold but it is hard to breathe as well. In its completion, more than 250 million lives were lost.

The Gods said that the life of the people who make the temple is pardon for their sin, that the soul will find peace on the other side.

In those 200 years, the Gods start to make their plan to control the masses through religion.

So they take most of the orphan from the war and start to brainwash them as children are the easiest to manipulate. They were trained to be the religious blade and shield of the Gods to control the rest of the human.

In those 200 hundred years, the religion expands like wildfire all over the Grad Dey. Any countries that are detected without a temple will be branded a heretic and will be destroyed by them.

As thousands of year goes, an orphan boy by the name Kyle Clerum that lost both his parent to the religion just because someone accused them as a heretic grow to become the man that can challenge the Gods.

He grew up in the harshest and most brutal condition. As a boy, he almost lost his life on so many occasions that even he lost count of it. But each time, he comes back alive and stronger.

Whatever mistake he made that almost take his life, he never did it the second time. He never trusted anyone but himself so that he will never be betrayed, he only trusts his strength and never other, and most importantly he learns how to cruel not only to others but also himself.

Mercy is something that ceases to exist inside him. He will kill anybody that either stands on his way or a threat to him, whether they are the elderly, woman, or even children.

All the things he did and learn he had to do it in secret as he is still being hunted down.

It was until he is at his teen year that he noticed that he had a talent for magic. He can remember magic better and he can cast it faster as well.

Most importantly is that he can improve the magic that he is learning and to invent a new type of magic from scratch. In his twenties, he already becomes one of the most powerful wizards in the world.

But not one person in the world knew about it, if it is known then he will be hunted down by God's army and he will be given a choice of either to join the Gods, which he never will or be killed.

That is how the Gods control the world. If you are not with them then you die, it is as simple as that.

In his early thirties, he got strong enough in both his physical strength and magic that he starts with his revenge, to kill the Gods.

First, he destroys the temple and the village of his hometown for killing his parents, and then he starts to move from one temple and cities to the next on many other nations.

He kills everyone that is there, whether it was the religious people or the innocent bystander.

 He even on some occasion poisons an entire nation.

It was then the Gods then put a bounty on his head. But at that time his name still unknown to the masses. Only a few people knew who he is.

It was until he manages to kill one of the Gods hundreds of years later made his name shock the world.

The people start to call him the Gods Killer.

One after the next, the Gods for the first time starts to be hunted by the human they consider ants. There are thousands of Gods at that time but as Kyle goes on with his God's hunt their number starts to dwindle fast.

When the number of the Gods starts to goes from thousands to hundreds, the Gods then gather together at the Palace of Gods to make sure that Kyle cannot take them one by one.

But to their surprise, Kyle comes to the Palace of Gods and starts to kill them all. Kyle said to them that it makes killing them easier as they all gather in one place.

As for the Gods, they were thrilled that Kyle comes to them on the Palace of Gods. They believe that they can kill Kyle with their numbers.

To everyone surprise, Kyle makes it to the top of the Palace of Gods. He kills every God that stands in his way.

As he stands at the top of the Palace of Gods that is in ruin, there is nothing not but ruble.

The only one left and the last of the Gods is the chief Gods, Selphine the Goddess of Wisdom and Virtue.

When he got to the top he is already injured and exhausted, but the Goddess is waiting for him with a calm demeanor. It’s like the death of the Gods outside is not her concern.

Turns out she wants Kyle to take her place as the chief of the Gods. She tells him that he can make the world on his image.

But before she can even finish her pitch Kyle already starts the fight.

It didn’t take long before she is already badly injured and dying.

“You think that the reason I started this stupid war is that I want to be another one of the Gods? The reason I start this is to kill all of you. The era of the Gods will end with my hand.”

“The era of God might end today but you will not be alive to see it. Do you think that I didn’t prepare anything when you come? Hahaha, now die you bastard.”

On her last breath, Selphine threw an orb toward Kyle and put the last of her strength into it and died.

Kyle can only watch as the orb hits him on his chest and then instead of an explosion, the orb implode the surrounding space and it starts to crack and sucked in everything.

Kyle who is in the middle of the crack got sucked into it as well and a couple of seconds later the spaces start to fix itself and then, the explosion happens.

The explosion is so big and powerful that it destroyed the entire mountain of the Palace of Gods. Not even a piece of the Palace of Gods is left, not even the ruble.

The era of the Gods has finally ended but true to her word, Kyle will not be able to see it.

 

 

17