CHAPTER 5 KILLS
537 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 5 KILLS

 

Kyle can see the infrastructure of the building with his scan.

There are three rooms on the building, one is used for the guard to rest as he can see some bed, TV and lazy chair, the second one is an operating room and he can see some of the children are being cut open and had their organ pull out.

Lastly is the place where the dead bodies are put inside a barrel. Tens of barrels are stuff with acid and the children's bodies. It looks like a disposal room.

Kyle didn’t even bat an eye when he saw this, he had seen much worse and he had even experienced it himself.

Three guards are sleeping in the guard room, two people doing surgery on one of the children and four guards are guarding the children in the cages.

The one that Kyle control is one of the guards that are guarding the cages. The other three are watching the television while the only one that is watching the children and that is the one that Kyle control.

The building looks like it is abandoned and the only clean place is the operating room and the guard room.

There are many miscellanies of old thing in there. All of them look like it had been ages since anyone touches them.

After seeing everything Kyle is finishing with his plan.

He sits himself up and looks at the guard that he controls and then he closes his eye again.

‘Let’s start.’

He taking control of the body of the guard like how somebody plays a game.

First, he makes the guard goes to the guard room quietly and takes a sharp knife with him.

When he got to the room, the guard is sound asleep and showing no sign of waking up.

Kyle then takes a piece of cloth and put it on the first guard mouth that are sleeping on the lazy chair and take his knife and slice it across his neck.

The guard wakes up and tries to scream but he can’t as his mouth is being kept shut.

As he died he just looks at the person who kills him with a look of disbelieve.

After that, he goes to the second and third one that is lying in bed sleeping.

He did the same just like he did with the first guard, he covers their mouth and slices their neck.

It takes him no more than five minutes to kill the three guards. Before he goes out, he takes one of the guard's guns and keeps it.

After that, he moves to the operating room instead because he didn’t want to start a gunfight right now and had some of them leaving this place alive.

To Kyle, whoever deserves to die will die and all of these people deserve to die.

When he got to the operating room the two people are still operating on the kid and when they saw him they look like they didn’t mind him at all.

“Help me find something in the other room. I think I left some of my things there.”

Kyle then separated the people by asking the other to help him looking for something at the disposal room.

He brought one of them to the disposal room and when they get there he takes the man from the back and did a rear-naked choke until the man passes out and then he slices deeply on his neck, it happens in just a minute.

Kyle then goes back to the operating room and said that he forgot something and went behind the other man back and did the same thing again.

Both of the surgeons are dead and Kyle is looking at the kid that is lying on the operating table. It’s a little girl at the age of maybe ten or twelve.

She is dying and she won’t make it. All of her internal organs are already taken out. The only less bad news is that she is unconscious and she won’t feel a thing.

Kyle slices her throat to make her passing a little bit faster, that is the most merciful thing he can do for her. He left the knife at the table.

Then he goes out to the three guards that are sitting on the couch that is watching the television, they didn’t notice anything wrong this whole time.

“How are the kids doing?”

Then he went close to the guards and stay behind them. When they saw him coming they just ask how is the kid is doing.

When one of the guards turns his head to look back at him, he only saw the two guns that are pointing at two of the other guards' heads.

BANG! BANG!

Before he could even open his mouth to yell to alert them Kyle already pull the trigger and the two guard head had an extra hole in it.

The last surviving guard looks at the gun at his waist and tries to take it out but when he looks up again he only saw a gun is pointing at his face.

BANG!

Before he could even do anything he is already dead with the same shot to the head.

Kyle takes a deep breath and tries to relax the guard body after the recoil from the gun. It didn’t take him more than ten minutes to kill all of them.

‘I did promise I will help him once, might as well.’

When all of the guards are dead Kyle is trying to figuring out what to do next and then he saw the all of the children are scared and confuse from being kidnap and the gunshot.

Then he remembers that he promised that he will help this body owner get revenge but seeing that he already did all of this he might as well help him and some of his friends.

He made the guard call the authorities and then wait for them.

Then Kyle just waits for them to come. He knows about the authorities of this world from the guard, bad guys know more about the authorities of this world than most people did. Bad guys need to know who’s to avoid.

As he lay waiting for them to come he checks the guard memories for this world environment, resources, and condition.

The one thing that picks his interest is the mobile phone. The mobile phone can be used to contact another person from a faraway distance in an instance.

And then there’s the internet. The simplest thing to understand about the internet is that it is a collection of data and information.

You can find almost everything on it. The one thing that keeps on appearing on the guard memories about the internet is porn, a lot of porn.

He also found out that this world didn’t have magic or that the people of this world did not know how to cast a spell.

If this world didn’t have any magic then his training will take a very long time.

‘How is this possible?’

As he going through more of the guard memories he found out something very alarming. Something that evens someone like him couldn’t believe.

 

 

 

12