CHAPTER 6 RESCUE
503 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 6 RESCUE

 

About ten or fifteen minutes later Kyle can hear the siren of the police coming to this place.

But even though he hears the siren he is still shocked by the information he suddenly finds out from the guard, it is the size of the Earth and its population.

This guard once watched a television show about this planet that is called earth and the total size of it is about 6300 km in radius.

That wasn’t what shocks him, what shock him is the amount of life on it. Just one species, the human alone is almost 8 billion people and the number keeps on growing rapidly.

If just one species alone is almost 8 billion in number, how do they feed themselves without killing each other?

It is the story of overpopulation; the effort to feed almost 8 billion people much less finding a home for them will become more and more difficult.

What is even worse is that the number keeps on growing without stopping, it’s like it’s going out of control. If it keeps on going then the human is killing themselves faster than they think.

And the even worse part is that they will drag down all of the other life on this planet down with them.

Right now they didn’t just try to kill themselves, they are on the path of destroying this planet and the scariest thing is that they knew what is happening and they are not planning on stopping.

“The people of this world are either crazy or just plain stupid. They are killing themselves and they are doing it willingly.”

The world of Grand Dey is at least five times bigger than the earth, but they never met with the situation of overpopulation with any single species.

If a certain species birth started to increase exponentially and could go out of control then the other species will join together and put a stop to it and drop the number down again to make sure that the danger of overpopulation did not happen and extinction is avoided.

To the people of this world, this might seem like a cruel method to take to control the population but it is better than extinction.

BANG!

While he is thinking of all of this he suddenly heard something broke.

He snaps out of his thought and notices that someone breaks down the door and a whole bunch of people in uniform comes in.

‘They must be the authorities.’

Looking at how they move, he knows they were well trained. Their weapon is also better than the guard in this place.

“Nobody move, we have this place surrounded. Put your hands up and drop the gun!!”

Some of them then start to yell and point their guns at the guard that Kyle control. Even when the police started yelling at him he just stands there without even blinking much less moving.

He still holds the two guns in his hand. The police keep on yelling at the guard and each other.

“Don’t shot there are children here.”

“Put guns your gun down, right now!!”

The place is full of screaming police officers.

Seeing all of this, Kyle knew that letting this guard alive is just a waste of time, so he is going to give the police a little help.

The guard then put one of the gun rights at his side temple and pulls the trigger.

BANG!

Before the police could do something the guard already kills himself.

After five minutes the police get every child out of the cages including Kyle, there an ambulance and many other vehicles come to take them away.

He and the other children are then taken too different buildings in the cities. The building is huge and from what he can see the outer layer is cover with mirrors.

This didn’t surprise him as he already knew about them from the guard memories.

All of them then were given a shower, medical examination, some new cloth, and food.

Kyle eats as much as he can. The one thing that Kyle and this body owner had something in common is to eat as much as you can.

Dying of starvation is one of the scariest things someone could ever feel, just lying waiting to die while you could do nothing.

After he finishes eating he is brought to a colorful room full of toys and books.

He ran toward the bookshelf and take out as many books as he can and read it as fast as he can.

Even though most of the book is just some picture book for children, Kyle took it very seriously and starts to divide his soul into countless pieces so that his soul can start multitasking.

Each book will have at least two souls to research and study them.

This is how Kyle becomes Grand Dey's most powerful and smartest wizard. In one of his studies of the soul, he finds a way to divide his soul into countless pieces and each soul can study something else while he is doing something else. Like with the guard.

To him, a book will tell you something about anything, even if it just a children's book.

From the book, he learns about the animal of this world, the countries, and much much more. This might seem childish but he needs to start with something.

He at least finds out the name of these countries is called China.

After finish reading all of the books in the room he just sits and waits for something else to happen as the door is locked.

A few minutes later a woman comes in smiling, she introduces herself.

“Hello~ my name is Ms. Jiao. What is your name?”

Kyle understands and memorizes their language from the guard memories, so communicating is not a problem.

But when they ask him a question, he didn’t answer them because talking with them is useless as who will take the word of a child, so shutting up is easier.

The women try everything to talk to Kyle. She talks to him about the book he is reading, the kidnapping, and much more about what happened in the warehouse.

Kyle didn’t even look at her face much less answering her question.

The woman then said that he is to shock and traumatized by what happens that he just shut down. After that, they are discussing what to do with him.

Lastly, they decide to let him stay here until the investigation is done.

Kyle could hear and understand every word they said and he already starts to make a plan for what to do next.

 

 

11