CHAPTER 7 INTERNET
464 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 7 INTERNET

 

When night comes Kyle and the rest of the children are sent to a room for them to sleep.

Many of the children are restless and scared to sleep with what just happen today.

Seeing many of the children are not sleeping, Kyle then snaps his finger and there is some kind of fluctuation spread around the room.

“Sleep well and don’t disturb me.”

Kyle uses some kind of calming method to calm the children to make them go to sleep.

He had something else to do and the children are just a distraction if they are awake.

“Illusion maze.”

Kyle then points at the door of this room and the ceiling and cast a spell at the entrance.

The spell will make it so that whoever comes inside the room will only see all of the children is asleep including Kyle himself.

This will make sure that he is not disturbed while doing more research about this world.

He then blew toward his hand and there is a ball of glowing white orb that is suddenly appeared on his hand.

That glowing thing is the soul of the guard at the warehouse. Kyle is keeping it with him so that he can see more of his memories and understand this world more.

Souls keep the memories of a person's entire life, from the day it is born to the day they die. Everything that it sees, hear, smell and anything else is inside the soul, even the thing you forgot.

Most of the things inside his memories are useless as the guard is not much of a thinker, he only cares about money, women and be feared by others all his life.

In his soul he can see all of the people he had slept with, raped, beaten up, kill and much more. He can even see his childhood when he’s a baby.

Kyle skips past all of the guard personal memories and only checks the one that had actual information about this world.

In the memories, he finds out that to find information on this world he didn’t need the guard memories, he just need the internet.

He can find everything and anything on the internet.

He focuses his search on how to access the internet from the memories and found out how easy was it to do it.

He just needs either a computer or a mobile phone like the one he made the guard used to call the police.

The one that guard had is left at the warehouse so he needs to get a new one.

Suddenly Kyle starts to get dizzy and he feels lightheaded.

“I guess I reach my limit huh.”

Even though Kyle's soul power is strong, his body is still the body of a weak boy. Moreover, his soul and the boy's body are not in full sync yet, right now he still needs to forcefully control some action.

If he let time do its work, it will take around three to five years for him to be fully synced with the body unless he can start the training now, he can cut the time according to the training and resource he had.

This body cannot take the strain the soul put to his body when he uses his soul power and with what happening to him today that put an even more strain on his body.

He needs to rest his body and his brain. From the body take over to controlling the guard consecutively in one day is exhausting even for him.

He waved his hand and deactivates the spell he had cast and then he goes to sleep.

Kyle wakes up the next morning with the rest of the children, his head is also feeling better. He no longer feeling dizzy nor lightheaded he feels recharge.

“That is some needed rest. Now let figure out how to get a phone and access the internet.”

The children and Kyle are led to a playroom to learn and play so that it can distract the children and make them more comfortable than yesterday.

Most of all of the older children did not play or learn anything like most of them are still in shock, but the smaller children are easier to distract and a bit easier to forget about the whole kidnapping that happens yesterday.

As for Kyle, he grabs whatever book he can get and then split his thought so that one can learn from the book and the other to scan the adult of this place to find a phone so that he can access the internet.

All adults had a phone that can access the internet, so he decides to borrow one.

“Soul Charm.”

Soul charm is different than soul snatcher as soul snatcher devour the soul and then control the body, soul charm power has too hypnotized the soul to do his bidding and still have an intact soul afterward.

He uses the soul charm on the man that is watching from the outside. That man then comes inside and sits beside him.

He then pulls out his phone and just sits there quietly, waiting for instruction.

The other children and adults in there didn’t seem to mind as they thought that the man is trying to get close with one of the children.

“Show me how you access the internet.”

The man then opens an internet browser and show Kyle how to use the internet step by step.

“So you just need to type in the thing you want and then it will search it from their collection of data on the internet. It is useful.”

Kyle then stays silent and thinks for a moment.

“How do you define something out of the ordinary, something that is humanly impossible, like controlling the weather, discharging energy from your body, etc?”

“You mean like superpower or magic?”

“What is a superpower and how do you know about magic?”

To Kyle surprise, in a world where there is no magic energy at all this person knew about magic.

“Superpower is extraordinary abilities that certain people have and I knew about magic and superpower from comics and movies.”

“What are comics and movies?”

“Comic and movies is mostly a fictional story born from the imagination of a certain person. The only difference between comics and movies is that comic is in paper form and movies is in moving picture.”

“Show me an example.”

The man then shows how a comic and movies look like from the internet.

“Comic is the older and more detail version and could last longer, while movies are dramatized and simpler versions of that.”

“Show me…..”

Kyle then makes the man shows him whatever superpower that this world had imagined and maybe there is something in there he can use.

The man then searches the internet about extraordinary power and the list of it pops out from comic to even the historical figure like the gods of ancient Greek and the eastern legend of immortal and much, much more.

Then Kyle understands that most of this superhero power that come from the comic is based on the gods of ancient time.

People use the depiction of the power of the god and then just re-imagine it to fit their imagination.

 

14