CHAPTER 8 OUT OF THE SHELTER
450 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 8 OUT OF THE SHELTER

 

“This legend and myth, are they real or just some fantasy of the older people?”

Kyle knew that in some legend and myth, even lies have some kind of truth in it.

That is how it’s like in his world, every legend about the gods is exaggerated but there is truth in some of the stories.

Now he wonders whether this legend about the god of this world is the same as his or not.

After fifteen minutes of learning from how the man uses the internet using his phone, Kyle takes the phone and did some research on his own.

He searches for the resource that he needed and writes it with the name of his world language.

It comes up with nothing, but Kyle is not dejected as he already expected of this.

This is a different world, not only the language is different, especially more so the resource.

Then he began to describe the characteristic of the resources he needed. Since he only had one phone he only can do it one by one.

It takes him an entire day to describe the resources one by one. Even when he is eating he didn’t stop searching.

When night comes he returns the phone to the man to avoid suspicion. Since he didn’t use much of his soul today, Kyle decides to start some simple training for his new body.

Every normal person's soul is the same size as the one that the guard had. All of them are also white.

In his world of Grand Dey, every person's soul can get stronger and bigger; their color is also white, whether they are the Gods or the normal people. The people of Grand Dey also live longer because of their healthier body, powerful magic, and a stronger soul.

A god body, power, and soul are so powerful that all of them live up to thousands of years.

God's soul size is the size of a person and bigger as it can envelop an entire body. Usually, it was until someone reach godhood can some control their soul.

But Kyle is different, as even before he is a god he can already control his soul, even though his soul is smaller.

Because he’s been devouring other god’s soul, the size of his soul is enormous; it’s about 100m wide and 30m in height, now. This is the limit that he can show right now without putting too much strain on his body.

This training will nourish his body using his soul so that they can be fuse perfectly.

Because of the size of his soul, if he pushes it too far with his soul spell it could damage the body, that’s why he needs to take it slowly infusing his soul with the body.

Kyle lies down on the bed and closes his eye. Then his soul started to emerge and envelope his body, but only he can see his soul, no one else, not even the camera can.

Then his soul starts to drop some kind of glittering substance toward his body and it goes on until the next morning.

Kyle didn’t fall asleep last night but that didn’t mean that he is tired, in fact, both his soul and body feel recharged.

“Look like this place has nothing else to offer me.”

Since the only thing he needs to know about this world can be found on the internet, this place has lost its purpose.

Kyle then waved his hand and activates a soul spell since he cannot use any magic spell yet.

“Illusion Mirror.”

This spell will make him invisible but because he cannot push his soul and body too much, he can only use the spell for a short period, roughly eight to ten minutes.

Kyle then walks to the elevator and rides it down to the ground floor and just walks outside without anyone even notice that he is gone.

“What is that smell? It smells so awful.”

The moment he steps out of the building his breathing start to get stuffy and the smell from the vehicle exhaust almost makes him puke, he almost couldn’t hold it.

“Filter!”

Kyle yells to make a soul barrier to filter the wind from the smoke. It takes him a few seconds to get himself together again.

“Now let’s find a phone.”

Kyle knew from the guard memories that most phones have a tracker to prevent a thief from gaining access to their phone, so he needs one of his own.

For that, he needs money, quick, and he just knew how to get it fast.

He knew from experience, no matter where he is there will always be a bad guy when people start to gather together.

Like the people who kidnapped him for example.

From the guard memories, he also knew about the other crimes that are being done in these cities.

The good thing about bad guys is that they always have money with them. Doing bad things always paid the highest as the risk is also higher.

One more thing that bad guy goods at is that they always have liquid assets with them at their place.

In the Grand Dey, Kyle is very rich as whenever he is out of money he will just search for a thief or bandit den and kill everyone in it and take their money and possession.

That is the quickest way that Kyle can think of in making money right now and with the memories from the guard he knew where the places he needs to look for.

Kyle never had any problem in killing ordinary people much less criminal.

But before he started with his plan, he went to find a secluded place in the alleyway to get out of the street.

When he gets to an alleyway he scans with his soul to make sure there is no one can see him.

After he is sure, he disables his Illusion Mirror spell and then out of nowhere Kyle start to pull out some cloth.

This is one of Kyle's other soul spells, Soul Space. This spell is to make a special spatial space inside his soul so that he can store things inside him, whether it is alive or not.

Spatial storage equipment is quite common on Grand Dey, but a special spatial on your own is never heard of even with the gods. This is Kyle's very own specially created spell.

The cloth he pulls out is made of leather and there is even an arm guard, shin guard, and other types of light protective armors.

The cloth that Kyle just pulls out is the cloth that he wears when he is fighting with the gods at the Palace of Gods and when he is sent to the Void.

This cloth and armor are the most powerful equipment he had.

This cloth is engraved and inscribed with the most powerful rune that the Grand Dey could offer.  Kyle himself is sure of it, as it is engraved and inscribed by Kyle himself.

In Grand Dey engraved mean that an engraving of magic spells on and equipment that is made using specialized tools, as for inscribing it meant writing of a magic spell that is usually on a piece of cloth.

Kyle didn’t pull the cloth out to wear it, he wants to check the damage it had taken from the fight he had with the gods and when he is in the Void.

 

12