CHAPTER 9 BASE
429 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 9 BASE

 

“Damn, they are too damaged. But at least it’s not beyond repair. Hmm, can I even fix it with this world material?”

There are holes and tears in all of his cloth and equipment. Some of them even almost tear to pieces.

The only good news is that it can still be repaired, but whether or not this world had the material to fix it is still the question if it doesn’t have it, then all of this is practically useless.

After finish checking his stuff, Kyle takes them back to his space and takes out a different set of cloth. The size of the cloth is bigger than his size right now as this is the cloth of his original body.

The cloth looks like a set of cotton made plain black color cloth. There is no distinguishing marker or any other difference from the cloth he is wearing right now.

He changes into them and then the cloth start to shirk to fit his size.

This is his everyday cloth at Grand Dey. Just because this is an item of everyday clothing that doesn’t mean that it is not inscribed with magic.

In Grand Dey, everything down to the spoon and fork is either engraved or inscribed with a magical spell.

For a man like Kyle who can do the engraving and inscribe of the highest level by himself, everything he owns is engraved and inscribed in some way, even his normal cloth.

After the cloth finish fitting itself, Kyle starts to search the guard memories again on to find the location of the criminal base and their money stash.

He wants to find the one that is the closest and the one with the most money with them to him, and he finds a drug ring operation base not far from him.

The guard and the drug ring operation are actually from the same gang. The drug was their main product while the organ harvesting is just a side business.

From the guard's memories, he also knew that the place is heavily guarded with firearm and camera. He also knows that the place has if not hundreds or maybe millions of Dollars.

But since the guard is just some low-level grunt, he didn’t know the more detail stuff.

The only thing he needed to know from the guard is the location, the rest he can take care of himself, but every extra detail helps.

The place is about tens of kilometer away from where he is right now. It’s a warehouse at the port.

Kyle didn’t waste any more time and stop a cab right away and then he hypnotized the driver to send him to the port.

When he got there he didn’t stop directly at the warehouse, instead, he drops off at the entrance of the port so that he can avoid the camera.

He can be invisible to the camera but not the cab. It’s not that he didn’t have the power for it, it just that he didn’t want to waste too much of his power right now.

When he got to the port Kyle activate the invisible spell again and make his way toward the warehouse.

He got close to the warehouse and then he jumps to the warehouse roof by making his body lighter using a spell.

Then he gets to the center of the warehouse roof and did a scan for the whole warehouse. He wants to find out where the money is.

He found the money; it is hidden inside a vault. From the look of it, they keep almost all of the money here so that they can move it easier and faster.

From what he can count there are at least one or two million Dollars in that pile of money.

The room where the money is; is being guarded by tens of arms guard and there are cameras everywhere.

At first, Kyle did think of to just take the money without the arms guard noticing anything but the camera then will record that all of their money is suddenly goes missing out of thin air.

Then they will close the port and secure the warehouse to find where the money is.

With him cannot push his body and power to much, the possibilities of him being found and trapped by them and then killed is very likely.

He needs to find a different way of taking that money.

He then did a second scan to search the gang for the one with the highest position in this warehouse.

He then finds a very attractive woman whose face will not lose to the like of a movie start.

Without him even knowing much about this world, he can tell that the cloth she is wearing is very expensive and high end.

From the looks of it, it looks like she is mad about something as she is yelling toward some man in her office.

“Echo.”

Kyle activates one of his soul spells. It is to make him being able to hear what is being said within the range of his soul sense.

“Found out what happened in the damn warehouse. I didn’t care how you get that information but I want it now!”

She is yelling at the man and slamming the table. Then there’s a knock at the door.

Knock. Knock.

“What is it?!”

“It’s the information about what happens in the warehouse ma’am.”

“Come in then, what do you get?”

A man in a suit then comes in and brought in a few papers with him. He handed it to the woman while saying.

“According to the police, there are no traces of outside forces in the vicinity that they can find. From the gun and the knife they found that are used to kill our men, the fingerprint is a match with one of our men that are supposed to guard the warehouse. Even the phone that is used to call the police comes from the same person.”

“WHAT! Our men are killing each other? No, no, no, no, either the police are falsifying the report or the whole thing is staged.”

“Ma’am, in the report it also said that the gunman is alive when the police first come in into the warehouse but then he kills himself afterward. He didn’t say anything at all. That gunman is the person that the fingerprints belong to and he is one of our men.”

Hearing what these people are saying, Kyle, is smiling while wondering.

“Are they talking about what happens in the warehouse where the kidnapping and organ harvested happen?”

From the look of it, they are trying to figuring out what happens in there.

“From the looks of it, I just need that woman.”

He knew that the woman is the one who is in charge of this place.

12