CHAPTER 11 WHAT A GREAT VIEW
368 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 11 WHAT A GREAT VIEW

 

The fire department, the ambulance, and the police arrive at the port in less than ten minutes.

The fire spread very fast throughout the warehouse and it can be seen from about a mile away.

As the fire department try to put down the fire, they were accidentally informed by one the survivor of the warehouse that the whole place is full of all kinds of drugs.

The police and the fire department start to set up a wide range of perimeter to make sure that people did not get exposed to the drug accidentally.

It is also to make sure that people did not come in and take the drug if they have the chance.

Every people that the fireman saves from the warehouse are taken by the police for questioning, even when one is taken to the hospital they are accompanied by a police officer.

While all of this is happening, Kyle is still sitting inside the bus without any feeling of panic.

He just waits calmly inside the bus for it to move.

Because of the explosion, the bus cannot move because all of the other vehicles in front of it stop to watch and recorded the fire.

It was only after almost twenty minutes later after the fire is under control did the bus move as the police arrive on the road to make the traffic move again.

The bus takes Kyle straight to the cities and he gets off near a bank.

The bank is an international bank. It deals not only with domestic business but also internationally.

From the woman's memory he finds out that she had most the money from her illegal business in her bank account than the one in the warehouse.

The money in the warehouse is for any of the illegal transaction that to be done in secret so that it can’t be trace off to the woman.

This is the bank that the woman uses to open her account. There are about twenty million dollars in her account.

He is planning to take all of the woman's money as much as he can.

This is the reason why he takes the woman with him because he didn’t want the world to know that she is dead so he can take all of her money.

When he gets close to the bank, Kyle uses one of his soul power.

“Memory layer.”

As he walks toward the bank, Kyle is surrounded by a layer of cylindrical layer of light that goes up to his head and only he can see the light.

From his feet to up above his head, the woman's image suddenly start to form.

From the cloth to the way she walks, it is exactly like the woman is there, even the height.

This spell is to bring the image of the person soul like a hologram and every single detail of the person's movement, behavior, and way of talking will be identical to the real one as all of the information is taken from her soul.

Kyle goes inside the bank as the woman and talks with one of the bank workers.

“I would like to make a withdrawal.”

“Sure miss. Can I get your account number?”

Kyle then gives the worker everything he needs to access the bank account.

Kyle also knew the woman have a safe deposit box in the bank as well, so he also wants what is inside it too.

While the bank prepares the money, Kyle went to look at the safe deposit box.

Inside it is some extra cash, a couple of fake passports, a set of keys, some books, and phone.

From the woman's memories, the book is where she keeps all of her accounts on her criminal operation, as for the phone, it’s a burner phone.

This is an emergency kit if she ever needs to run from either the law or other criminals.

The key is for her safe house and her emergency car.

Kyle takes everything with him and put it inside his spatial space.

The bank then finishes with the withdrawal and has all of the money.

It is the evening when his business with the bank ended.

Because of the size of the transaction, the bank prepares to provide a security detail from him.

Kyle accepts the security offer as he didn’t have a transport of himself.

He makes them sent him toward the woman home, not her safe house as he wants to keep the safe house a secret.

The securities personal are arm with firearm and Kevlar vest as they are expecting everything and anything that could happen.

But during the whole journey, everything is safe and there is no unexpected thing happen.

The women live in a high rise condo with an incredible view.

The securities personal follow Kyle to her house to help carry the money.

They didn’t enter the house though only to the front door.

Before he sent them home, he gives them some huge tips for helping him sending the money.

He enters the house and looks around it, it is huge, and it had three rooms and it’s decorated with the most expensive furniture 

The view outside is also very beautiful as he can see most of the city.

As he is viewing the view he brought out the woman's soul and wakes her up.

Whenever Kyle takes a person's soul they usually are like in a dazed state, they can only wake up if Kyle wakes them.

“What a beautiful view, don’t you agree?”

“What the, where am I, who are you?”

The woman's soul is confused with what is going on. The last thing she remembers is seeing a kid in her office and then suddenly be here.

She also sees someone who looks like herself standing by her side.

Kyle deactivated the memory layer spell and reveals his true appearance.

“You..?”

“Hi, how are you doing?”

“What have you done to me?!! Who are you?”

“A nobody, oh, and thanks for the money by the way.”

“What money?”

“All of your money in the bank of course.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I guess you should know that you are dead by the way.”

“What?”

“This is your soul and that is your body.”

Kyle pointed at her and then he takes out her original body which is dead by now out and dumps it on the floor, like a piece of garbage.

When the woman saw her own body and then knows that she can’t move or feel anything, she starts to panic.

“What are you?”

“Just someone who happens in need of money, and you just happen to be someone who had them.”

“Piggybank.”

Then the woman remembers the thing that the child said to her before she blackout.

 

13