CHAPTER 12 LIKE HOME
363 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 12 LIKE HOME

 

“Monster, you’re a monster!!”

“ARGH, HELP!!”

The woman screams to the top of her voice nonstop, she is hoping that one of her neighbors will hear it and come in to help her.

Kyle is still enjoying the night view of the city from the balcony, he didn’t even care how loud the woman scream.

“What beautiful cities. So this is what a world without danger looks like.”

When Kyle first searches the memories of the guard at the warehouse where the kidnapping and organ harvested happen he found out that this world not only doesn’t have any magic, but it also lacks a dangerous environment and dangerous beast.

In Grand Dey the environment is erratic and volatile; it could be calm for a second then there could be a disaster the next. The people there took thousands of years to adjust to the environment.

But the most dangerous thing on Grand Dey is not the environment or even the Gods; it is the animal of that world.

Each animal has a unique characteristic and able to use magic on its own. The danger with the animal is that most of them can use magic that can destroy a city.

When the animals come to attack a city they usually come in a group. Imagine it, a group of the animal comes to attack the city and just one is enough to destroy a city and there is an entire group of them.

As Kyle looks at the view of the brightly color city in the night, he is amazed by it. It is his first time looking at a calm view like it.

For him the view is breathtaking, to find this moment of peace in Grand Dey is a miracle and it can only happen on the Palace of Gods where it is the most secure place for the human race, but only the gods are allowed to enjoy that miracle.

To see the human race to enjoy this kind of peace and view, even he is starting to get jealous of this world.

“Are you done?”

Kyle then looks at the woman's soul who just stops screaming.

“Why didn’t anyone come? What did you do?”

“Nothing, it just that no living being in this world can hear a soul screaming, except for me of course.”

“Then what do you want from me? You already have my money, my life, what else do want?”

“You see, I come from a different world than yours. Everything here is weird and foreign to me, so I want to make something to make me feel like home, and I can get that from you.”

“What more can I give to you to make you feel like home? You already killed me.”

“Easy, I need a bad person to torture to fill in my ego.”

“What?”

“You see I’m not a good person, but I like to think I am. That’s why I like to torture a bad person to make me feel better for myself. And you just happen to be the bad person or as to how this world describes it, a criminal, in here.”

“You already killed me, what kind of torture can you do to me more.”

“I didn’t like torturing a living person, I like to torture their soul more.”

As Kyle said the last word, his eye and voice turn cold as he looked at the woman.

The woman is scared stiff by the tone of his voice and his gaze that are directed at her.

Even though she knew that she can’t run away, she tried to do whatever she can to avoid that gaze.

Just his cold gaze alone made her very core tremble. She had never been so scared in her entire life than she is right now.

Even with the body of a child, his nature did not change with it.

Kyle likes to torture criminals in Grand Dey, more specifically he likes to torture their soul.

Most of their lives, this criminal, the only thing that they ever did in this world is to bring pain and miseries to others and seeing their soul being tortured while they are not allowed to die is the best thing he could have done.

While torturing them he likes to see they suffer and hearing they scream and beg.

While at it he feels like he is doing the world a favor, there will be less bad people in this world.

The first person he did this to, is the person who frames his parent and got them kills.

At that time that person is already old and has a family of his own. His feeling for compassion is already dead at that time and anger and revenge is the only thing that is in his heart.

So he kills all of the man's family including his grandchildren and he makes his soul watch as he tortures his whole family soul as he begs and screams for mercy. All that time he never touches the man soul.

The man begs Kyle to at least to lets go of his grandchildren and that he is the only one that frames his parent, his family is innocent. The man then starts to shout curses at Kyle to rile him up and let him focuses on his anger only on him.

Kyle just ignores it and the torture goes on for tens of years, until one day Kyle stop and then the man asks why today he stops the torture.

Kyle then said it is because this is how long he has to endure and be alone after what the man did. This torture is for his pain and miseries, not his parents.

After that he devours the man's whole family and starts to torture him instead, he said this one is for his parents.

Since then he had this habit of torturing criminals that he think that deserved it.

From this woman's memory, he can see that the only thing that this woman cares for is money.

She didn’t care whether the money is legal or not as long as its money. She starts by kidnapping and selling people from women to children all over the world and then she moved up to the drug and organ harvested business.

When he saw all of this in her memories, he already set at torturing her.

“Don’t worry it will be only for a couple of tens of years. Now then, let’s hear you scream and beg.”

“No...”

Kyle then walks with the woman's soul in his hand slowly.

 

 

 

9