CHAPTER 13 WEALTH
365 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 13 WEALTH

 

It is the next morning, Kyle just wakes up from sleeping in the master bedroom.

The bed is huge and very comfortable. This is the first time Kyle ever sleeps so peacefully and comfortably.

“This bed is so soft and fluffy I just don’t want to wake up.”

Even though he said those words he did get up from the bed, at his side he can see and hear the woman's soul being torture.

Her soul is slowly burning and stab with Kyle's soul.

When a different soul slowly invades another person's soul, the weaker one will feel an unimaginable amount of pain, a pain so painful that death seems like a paradise.

When Kyle devours a person's soul he did it quickly so that the soul did feel a thing, which is the most merciful thing he will do to the people soul he devours.

Kyle finds this out in his time researching on how to strengthen his soul.

Since then he had been using this as his torture method.

Last night when he goes to sleep, he sleeps with the woman screaming right by his side.

He had no problem sleeping last night as he had done this more than a million times.

He then went to the balcony again to see the view again, this time he wants to see the view when the sun is up.

“No matter how many times I look at it, it will always be breathtaking.”

After enjoying the view, Kyle then sits at the couch in front of the TV to make his next plan.

“According to my calculation, it will take me about three to five years for me to fully fuse my soul with this body. Until that time came, this body cannot take even the tiniest amount of magic as that will put on some resistance for my soul to fully fuse with it.”

The woman had a laptop on her house and Kyle moves it with his telekinesis from the master bedroom to the living room.

“But that doesn’t mean that I cannot collect all the resources first and prepare for it. Now let’s see where I am.”

Kyle knows from the fact that he is in a country called China, but he didn’t know which part of China he is.

If he is at a place where education and information are gathering then he might be to find any kind of clue of the information about the resources that he needed.

But if he is in a trade center place then he might just be able to directly buy the resource and find out where it came from.

Through the internet, he finds out that he is in a city called Hong Kong. It is one of the world's largest trading cities in this world.

What Kyle meant by the resources that he needed is natural resources, something like herb, mineral, animal or anything like that.

But trade in this city is not like that. What this city trade is something called stock and information, other than that it is something like clothing, fashion accessories, electronics and other things similar to that, not natural resources.

Even if there are natural resources it is in a small quantity.

But that doesn’t mean that he cannot find the information about it here, this is a trade center after all.

Then he finds out something more of a hassle, he needs an identity in this world or whatever he wants to do will be a lot more difficult than it is.

He then searches for the information of this world in general, about its people, its advancement, the situation of it in general and so on.

He found out that some of the countries are at war with each other and they have an ultimate weapon that is called nuclear missile.

What are scary about nuclear is not just the power it has but the aftermath of its radiation, where no life could live in that place again for years to come.

It is not just a weapon of mass destruction but more importantly is that it is a weapon of terror.

It is the human of this world's greatest weapon.

The second thing he finds out about this world is the different races of humans.

There are black, white, brown and like this body, Asian people.

To Kyle, this is not a problem as he had long ago created a unique spell called polymorph.

The spell can change the person's skin color, bones, hair, down to the eye color. Using this magic he can be anyone of any race.

But the problem is that the spell uses magic as its source, not his soul, so he can’t use it yet. Until his body can use magic, he is what this world called an Asian.

The last important piece of information that he found is that this world is controlled by wealth.

In Grand, Dey humanity is controlled by strength and power. The Gods are the most powerful human in the entire human race, so they are the ruler of them all.

No matter how rich a person is, they will be nothing in front of absolute power. When the Gods want something they will have it.

He knows money is important, that’s why he had taken the woman's money with him.

But he didn’t know whether or not there is someone or something in this world that can just take the money for no reason, which is why he is in a hurry to take the money.

When Kyle found out that this world is controlled by money he is in joy.

That means that if he had enough money he can get anything he wants.

All of the money he had is his and it cannot be taken by others without a justifiable cause.

He knew there will be a lot of rules that go along with it but at least the money will solely be his.

But as he research more he finds out that most people of this world didn’t hold physical money with them, instead their money is in their bank account and they can use it from anywhere without taking any real money with them.

That means that he can have more money on his account that than the money he had on him.

He is in even more joy when he found out about that.

“Now let’s find out how to get rich in this world.”

Kyle goes straight to the internet to find out how to be rich.

“If I go the illegal way I can make more money faster, but I can’t spend it openly and there is also the danger of my money can be taken by the authorities. There will also be a lot of hassle to make the money clean to be used in the open.”

“But if I go the legal way, I will make money a bit slower and had to go through a lot of processes, but I can spend it however I want without people snooping behind my back. The money will also be gradually increased over time if the business is done right.”

Now Kyle is making a plan on how to amass his wealth. He is contemplating whether to make money the slow and steady ways or take a big risk and he could make money a whole lot faster but he could lose his money in one go if he made a mistake.

“Let’s just use both. These ways I can have as much money as I want.”

 

13