CHAPTER 15 GUARDIANS
332 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 15 GUARDIANS

 

After Kyle got to the condo he didn’t do anything else. For the entire night, he uses his time to nourish his body with his soul.

When morning came, he goes out to the crowded resident apartment area.

The building is all high rises and densely packed with people.

“This does look like a good place. I should be able to find someone here.”

When he got to the area he uses his soul scan to look at the surrounding. Nothing will get past him.

He is here today to search for someone to be his guardian. Someone with a clean background and not tied up with any criminal organization.

He didn’t care whether it is a male or female, but he is looking for a specific kind of person.

He is looking for someone who in Grand Dey is called the Condemn. In this world, it is called suicide.

In Grand Dey to live is to survive and to survive is to live.

Everybody there whether its man or woman, young or old, will fight with everything they have today, just to see tomorrow.

Even at a young age, the people there know that they could die in their sleep if they are not careful, whether it’s from another human, weather, or the animal.

So the people there appreciate their lives more than anything else. They will fight till their last and they will die fighting.

For the people of Grand Dey to die of old age is not impossible but it is uncommon.

To the people of Grand Dey, the act of suicide is one of the most heinous crimes that can ever be committed.

Everybody in this world is fighting them till their last breath to live for just one more day, and then you just want to kill yourself?

If the Condemn is ever caught, they will be tortured while being kept alive at all times.

This is the harshest punishment for them. They want to die so badly but we won’t let them, they will feel the pain of those who die fighting.

One of the teachings in Grand Dey that exist before even the Gods come to be is that, for those that we lost we carry them with us.

The dead cannot be brought back to life, but we can still carry them in our hearts.

We will mourn for them, we will cry for them, and then we will accept their death and we will carry them with us.

The reason why Kyle is looking for someone who is suicidal is that their mind and soul will be very weak.

He had a spell that can make people had an absolute devotion to him without losing their soul and becoming a mindless puppet.

He needs his guardian to be able to think for themselves so that he didn’t need to keep using his soul power at all the time like the soul charm spell to control them.

The reason he comes to this apartment area is that he finds out that this is one of the most overcrowded places in the city.

Kyle is sure he will find someone who is suicidal in this place.

Kyle just went around building to building and scans everyone and every room. What he scans is not just the person but also their soul condition.

“There it is.”

It was until he got to the third building in the mid-level that he finds someone with a very weak and fragile soul.

It is a woman who looks like in her mid-twenties. She is in her apartment alone, in her bathtub with her wrist cut.

She is bleeding all over the bathroom. She is already unconscious and will die if she didn’t receive treatment.

Kyle walks slowly toward her place while keeping an eye on her; he wants to know if there is anyone else in the apartment.

When he got to the door there is still no one else in the apartment. There are other people in the surrounding but they didn’t seem to care who he is.

Kyle uses his telekinesis to open the door from the inside and let himself in.

He locks the door back and goes straight toward the bathroom.

The woman is only wearing her tank top and panties.

She had long hair that could reach her chest, she is also quite beautiful and her figure is also very slender and sexy but Kyle is not fazed by it, he had seen a much more beautiful woman at Grand Dey.

“Is life that cheap to you? Do you know how many people will do anything to live for just one more day?”

Kyle sighs and shakes his head as he looks at the woman.

“If it is, then let the rest of your life be mine.”

Kyle didn’t save her just yet instead he looks at her soul condition.

When a person's soul becomes weakens and fragile the soul will be full of hole.

The spell that Kyle wants to perform on her must be done in her weakest moment, when she already gives up everything, like now.

Kyle envelops the woman's soul in a sphere, the sphere is part of his soul.

Then Kyle's soul starts inserting itself slowly inside the hole in the woman's soul.

When the spell finishes the woman will have a full devotion toward Kyle as to her Kyle is part her since the beginning.

He is forcefully inserting himself in someone else feeling, memory and most importantly soul so that the only thing that the other person can think of is him and only him.

After the spell is finished, to them they had known him their whole life, they have a feeling of making him safe, they will lie, they will cheat and they will kill for him.

Anything he wants is something they must fulfill, even at the cost of their own life.

It takes about three minutes for the spell to finish.

Then Kyle stops her bleeding and patches her up. He moves her using telekinesis toward the bedroom.

She is still unconscious and looks pale as she is losing a lot of blood.

“This will save you a bit faster.”

Kyle then takes out a glass bottle from his soul space. The inside of the bottle is a potion that able to stimulate the heart to make more blood. The potion has a bit trace of magic in it, but it is mostly medicinal.

He put a drop of it in her mouth and her entire bodies start to turn red.

Her temperature is rising as the potion is speeding up her heart to make more blood for the one she lost.

Kyle didn’t take the potion himself because his body could make a tolerance toward his soul and that will make the fusing process a lot longer.

That’s why he’s only going to take a potion or any kind of magic material after he is finished fusing his soul and body.

After about a minute the woman's body temperature starts to goes down again and it didn’t take long for her to wake up.

“Hi Kyle, do you need anything?”

13