CHAPTER 16 ORPHANAGES
341 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 16 ORPHANAGES

 

The woman wakes up and the first thing she sees is Kyle in front of her.

The moment she laid her eye on Kyle she had a wide smile on her face, it’s like she is happy for no reason when she sees him.

“I need you to pack everything up and prepare to move out. Put your number on.”

Kyle just shakes his head and gives the woman his phone to her.

“Oh yeah, what’s your name?”

“Silly Kyle, did you forget my name? It’s Lucy, Lucy Wong.”

“Just be prepared and clean the bathroom too.”

Lucy nodded her head and takes the phone and put on her number on it, then she gets herself out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

Kyle leaves the apartment as the woman is cleaning the bathroom.

He gets out of the overcrowded apartment area, his work here is done.

When he is done with the guardian issue it’s already noon, so he went to eat lunch while doing some research about real estate.

For his next part of his plan, he needs a place for himself, but before he does that he still had one more thing he promises the boy Xiao Jun.

It is about the old orphanage that he used to live. This is the resentment that the boy had when he is still alive.

After he is done eating, Kyle went straight to the orphanage that his body used to go to before he ran away.

When he got to the orphanage, it’s still operational like usual. Even the worker is still the same people, only the children are different.

The building is a three stories building. The ground floor is the office and mess hall. The second and the third floor is where the children are at.

Kyle turns invisible and walks inside to look at the condition of the orphanage.

He can see the windows are cover with bars, every door had multiple keys on them even in the bathroom, and this time there is even a security camera in the building.

When he saw the rest of the children, he can see that their condition is a bit better than when the children before them that run away from here.

Look like they didn’t want to repeat the same mistake of pushing thing too far.

The only thing they change however is that to make sure that the children are not starving, everything else is still the same.

Kyle then went through the main office in the building. He went to see the person who is in charge of the entire orphanage.

Before he went inside he makes a sound barrier so that sound can’t travel outside.

It is a middle-aged man who from the look of it is very lazy. Everyone calls him Boss Zhang or Big Brother Zhang. He is playing a video game while searching porn on the internet.

There is food and drink on the desk and the entire office is a mess with paper on the floor.

It looks like he never even clean the office. Even the smell is horrible.

Kyle went behind him and put his hand on Zhang's head.

“What...”

Zhang is surprised by the hand, but before the man manages to even look back, he is suddenly falling inside a deep dark place.

There is no light at all but he can still see himself, he can’t tell where is up or down, all of his sense of direction is mess up.

Zhang then starts panicking and screaming, begging for help.

“Argh... Help!! Anyone help!!”

He is flailing all over the place.

Then there is suddenly a loud voice rumbling in the surrounding.

“Today is the day you die, Zhang. A soul has come and demands you to be judged. Looking at your past its looks like it’s going to be death.”

“What, who is that? Please, I don’t want to die. I do anything, anything.”

When Zhang hears that he is about to be dead, he pleads for his life.

“There’s nothing more you can do to undo what has been done.”

“Please, please, anything, anything at all. Do you want money? I have money, you can have it all.”

“What do I need money for? But there might be something could be done to extend your time and you can try to fix some of your mistakes.”

“What is it? I do it, whatever it is!”

“Easy, take care of all of the children properly. One of the children that run away from this place dies and demand justice for all of the other children, which are why I’m here.”

“I will, I will. I will change everything in this place; I will give them more food and let them do whatever they want.”

“That’s your job, not a change.”

“Then I will do more. Anything they want I will give it to them. Please let me go.”

“Fine, I will let you go. But to make sure that you always remember why you are here in the first place, I will let you have a taste of what happens if you failed to fulfill your promises.”

All the time that Kyle and Zhang are talking, Zhang is always anxious the whole time.

He is afraid that he might slip up and end up dead.

When Kyle said that he let him have a taste of what suppose to come to him, there are lightning and fire suddenly come out of nowhere in the dark space and attack Zhang.

As lightning course through his vein and the fire burning his skin, Zhang keeps on screaming on the top of his lungs as he is in unimaginable pain.

He can feel that his teeth chattering nonstop, his blood and flesh feel like its being boil and his brain being electrocuted.

The pain is indescribable. The biggest problem with it is that he is awake and can’t pass out from the pain.

Zhang did not know how long had it been he being torture with, but to him, it feels like it had been forever.

“Remember Zhang, this is only a little bit of taste of what to come, fail to honor your word and you will feel it again for eternity. This is not a warning Zhang, this will happen the second you fail.”

“I won’t, I won’t, and I promise I won’t. Just stop, please.”

Kyle is torturing Zhang soul for no more than two seconds, but to Zhang, it feels like two years.

The pain is so unbearable that his mental capacity almost broke down to pieces.

There are tears, snot, and piss were everywhere.

 

 

10