CHAPTER 17 BORED
319 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 17 BORED

 

Right now Zhang is not just scared, he is beyond terrified.

To him to die is better than what he had just experienced. In the entire time that he is tortured, he didn’t wish that he is alive, he hopes that he is dead and the torture would stop.

But he can’t even pass out much less die at that time, and that what makes him scared the most, he is afraid that he is not allowed to die and the torture will not stop.

Zhang is drenched in sweat and his entire body is shivering nonstop. This comes from both the torture and the fact that he might experience it again.

“Zhang, that only lasted no more than two seconds. If you fail to keep your promise I will let you feel it again for tens of years.”

When Zhang hear that what just happen only lasted no more than two seconds he couldn’t believe his ear.

It makes him even more afraid than he already is.

“I will leave something with you, the moment you failed me it will bring you to me and I will keep my promises. You will know what it feels like to lie to me.”

There is a sphere of white light that suddenly enters Zhang body and suddenly disappeared without a trace.

Zhang starts to grow anxious as he scrambles to check his entire body for any sign of the light.

“You won’t be able to find it. Consider it as a monitor, it will watch every move you make so it can judge whether you keep your promise or not.”

The white light is a small part of Kyle's soul that can be used to monitor Zhang. It will leech itself to his soul and feed on it slowly as an energy source for itself, so that way Kyle didn’t have to always use his power.

Kyle returns to the real-world afterward. The dark place they were in is a dimension inside Kyle's soul.

Zhang will wake up in about half an hour later.

He brought Zhang soul there as he can’t use the same spell he used on Lucy on him.

But Kyle knew how to handle someone like him, a person who only knew how to bow to strength, it is easier to control by showing them what real strength meant.

Kyle did not kill him because he knew that he can be of much use alive than dead.

Kyle then goes back to the condo and start to search for a different place he could live at.

This is the drug woman condo, he needs a place of his own with its own space.

He is planning to look for a house of his own instead of a condo. With a house, he can have his own private space.

Even though the view from a condo is beautiful but the space it has is much smaller than that of a house.

He needs a place for his training, a room for potion making, a room for his research about this world, and maybe some extra room for something else he might need.

In a condo, the lower and upper floor, your left, your right and your front place is all surrounded by other people. He likes to have his peace.

He didn’t care for the prices as long as it is huge and had many rooms he can use.

He didn’t even care if it is not in Hong Kong or even if it is not in China, all that matters is that it had all that he needs.

The most important thing is that the place has better air than this place.

After his research, he finds out that the air is very stuffy and bad because of the air pollution that is happening not only in China but throughout the world.

That means his best option is to find a place where pollution is the least.

He spends an entire night doing his research about this.

The next day Kyle didn’t have any plan at all.

Today all he wants to do is to go sightseeing around the city and experience what this world had to offer.

For an entire week, he had been in this world he had not rested and just enjoying his time a little bit.

One after another he had been preparing for his plan nonstop, day after day.

While researching for his place yesterday he also searches about this world.

The entertainment and advancement in technology is the thing that the people of this world are very proud of.

He wants to see whether or not that they can amaze him. He actually can’t wait to go see it.

The first thing that he going for is movie. Movies are if not the highest form of entertainment then it is at least one of the higher classes than the other.

Movies are made purely for the sake of entertainment, at least that how he interpreted it.

He knew that there are many kinds of movies like drama, action, fantasy, documentary, and many more, but he didn’t care and he will just want to see what it looks like.

It is ten a.m. when he went to downtown and it is full of people, its pack, it is the weekend.

“Give me one that’s about to play.”

“There’s a…”

“I didn’t care; just give me one that is playing after this.”

He went to the movie theater and buy a ticket for a movie that is about to play, he didn’t even care what is it about.

The movies will play in about thirty minutes so Kyle got some time to eat some breakfast.

This is one of the things he likes about this world, there is always food everywhere.

Every turn he made in this city there are eateries and food stall everywhere. There is no lack of food in this place.

He eats some food while waiting for the time to pass until the movies start.

When he got to the movies, it only takes him twenties minute to understand what movies are about.

It is the point of view of a certain person or person and then is summarized and dramatizes to a story.

The movie he watching is about the life of two people in love who is facing difficulties.

“This is it? This is the story? I paid money to see people solving their problem and their love life? Everybody had to face an obstacle in their life, and I got to paid money to see them solving it? What a waste.”

Kyle is not only disappointed by the movie but he is also bored the hell out of it. For the first time in his life, he is being bored to sleep.

“Maybe there is something else in here.”

Knowing that he is being bored to sleep, Kyle uses his soul scan to see the other movies, maybe there is something here that could pique his interest.

Kyle keeps on watching all the movies in about five minutes.

In five minute he is asleep in the theater for the whole time. It was until one of the workers wake him after the movie end did he wake up.

He wakes up in shock in the fact that he is so bored that he is put to sleep. He didn’t even know that is even possible.

12