CHAPTER 21 MY CHOICE
270 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 21 MY CHOICE

 

It is around 2 P.M. when Kyle gets to the abandon building complex where the orphan children live.

Like when he come here last time Kyle makes himself invisible and find the empty room that he found last time.

He starts to pull out food after food from the soul space. He bought various types of food and this time most of his food is fast food as he learns that most children like to eat this kind of food.

But not all of them are fast food though he also bought some other food from the eateries in other places.

Kyle then went to see Edward and the children and then he notices that the children are a lot more than when he previously comes by.

He deactivates his invisibilities spell and asks one of the girls in the group.

“Hey… where’s Edward?”

“Oh, hi Xiao Jun, I think he’s upstairs.”

The girls greeted him and give him a huge hug, so did the other children. Kyle just patted their back and tell them his fine.

“Thanks, and I brought some food again as well. It’s in the other room, bring the others with you.”

“Really!! Everyone, Xiao-Jun brought food again. Let's go to eat. Xiao-Jun lets go eat too.”

"It's okay I already eat. you guys eat first, I'll go see Edward."

The last time he comes Kyle brought so many foods with him that they even had many leftovers from it. They then share it with the people in the surrounding.

When the rest of the children hear one of the girls screams about the food they all run to the room and thanking him for the food, while he went upstairs to see Edward.

When Kyle saw Edward, he notices there is another girl beside him. He didn’t see her when he comes here last time.

“What your decision Edward?”

“Don’t jump on me like that man. Almost gave me a heart attack.”

Edward and the girl didn’t notice when Kyle come upstairs so they both are surprised when Kyle come out of nowhere.

“Who is she?”

When Edward hears that he makes a nod with his head to tell the girl to leave them alone.

The girl then leaves them and went downstairs as she keeps her eye on Kyle as she moves.

“Her name is Anna and don’t worry I didn’t tell her anything. She is in charge of taking care of the girls while I’m in charge of the boys. I tell her that you are coming and she just curious about you.”

“Okay then, so what is your decision?”

Edward went silent for a couple of seconds.

“I will go with you but I do have some condition though.”

“What is it?”

“The kids, if I go with you who will take care of the kids? So that’s why before I agree to go with you I need your help to find a good home for them.”

“I already take care of that. Do you remember the orphanage that you run away from, send them there.”

“What?! There’s a reason why we run away from there. I won’t send them back there!”

“Don’t worry the worker there already been taken care of. They will take care of them properly.”

“You already go there? What did you do to him to make him listen to you?”

“Oh… why didn’t you think that I kill him?”

Kyle raised his brow when Edward ask him he question.

“Because you need to use him, he is useless if he is dead.”

Kyle had a smile on his face when he hears that. It means that Edward is a lot more mature than a kid of his age.

“I torture him.”

When Edward hears that the man is torture, a small smile comes from his mouth.

“I wish I was there to see it myself.”

“So is everything is settled then?”

“Can you control that man? What if he did something to the children behind your back?”

“He can’t. I put something to monitor him, forever. If he ever did something I tell him not to, he will feel something far more pain than the pain of the torture that he felt before.”

“From the looks of it, you already plan about this. What will happen to the kid afterward?”

“They will go to school and had a normal life.”

“Okay, I agree to go with you. As long as they are taken care of I can rest at ease. So what am I supposed to do now?

“Go back to the orphanage with the rest of the kids. Keep the phone with you I will contact you when I need you, in the meantime just stay there.”

“Tell me; what are the things that I might need to do in the future.”

“Everything I told you to do, even if it means killing someone. Can you do that when I ask you to do that?”

Kyle then stares at Edward's eyes to see if there is any hesitation, but Edward is clam when he answers that question.

“Yes. But do you need a second person?”

“You mean the girl?”

“Yeah Anna, she is very smart. She learns how to fix a computer by herself by dismantling it and put it together again. She can learn very fast. But don’t make her commit murder, I can do that myself.”

“How old is she?”

“Sixteen.”

“Sure why not. She will be the brain then.”

Kyle shrugged his shoulder as he didn’t mind it as he needs more capable people.

“The brain?”

“You don’t need to know about it. Just tell her to goes to school and when she gets out I will make the both of you one of the richest people on this planet.”

“Do you mean that?”

“Yes, I do.”

Edward swallows his saliva when he hears what Kyle said, to be one of the richest people in the world.

He is someone who lives by struggling every day. To eat he had to fight for it, to drink he had to steal.

He knew how valuable money is. As long as you have the money you can have anything.

He once sneaks to a theater and saw a movie where the actor said ‘that money didn’t bring you happiness’, he was mad when he heard that word.

If he had money he didn’t need to starve if he had money he didn’t need to sleep in the cold if he had money he has a home.

To him the people who said that word is either stupid or just naive.

Not a day goes by he didn’t dream being so rich that he can eat whatever food that he wants, live in a huge house, has sports car line up in his garage and travel everywhere around the world.

His body is shivering with both excitement and restlessness.

“Calm down, it will take at least two more years for it to happen. Who knows what could happen during that time. For that to happen you both need to be at least 18 years old.”

Kyle can see that Edward is becoming too excited about being rich, he needs him to know that it can’t just happen overnight.

“For now take the kids back to the orphanage first. Use the money I gave you last time to call for transport. I will go to the orphanage first.”

8