CHAPTER 23 TRAINING
259 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 23 TRAINING

 

When Kyle and Lucy got back at Shenyang, Kyle didn’t continue doing his research; instead, he is starting to train his physical body and soul.

One thing he always forgot is that he is in the body of a child. He once asks Edward how old is Xiao Jun, and Edward said that he is around eleven and twelve years old.

A child's body can only do so much before it reaches its limit, no matter whether it is the usage of soul power or even the body's physical limitation.

The only way for him to fully use his soul power is by making his soul and body to perfectly fuse together, but for the physical limitation, it can be solved by training the body.

At first, he is planning to start to train his body after he manages to get access to his magic power but he decides to change that as the body is too weak for any use.

But the training will be only training his body to be as strong as humanly possible. If he can train his body using his magic power, he can make his body to be beyond human, like a god that he was before.

But he will need to start to be as strong as humanly possible. He will train this body reflexes, muscle, bone, and senses.

The only problem with this whole training plan is that he is lacking a place to be his training ground.

To Kyle training doesn’t just mean going to the gym or jogging around the block, it means to go to a battlefield and face a life and death situation where the only way to live is to survive by any means necessary. This will be his ultimate driving force.

The problem with that is that this world lacks a place like that. In this world where he can even deflect a bullet with ease mean that he is lacking the feeling of danger.

He is planning to train his reflexes and senses in that kind of environment. His reflexes training will make him move faster and his senses will be even sharper.

Since Kyle can’t go or even find a dangerous place where he can train his reflexes and senses, he starts training his muscle and bone which didn’t need a dangerous environment to improve.

He buys all sorts of training equipment and then some herbs and chemicals.

Every piece of equipment is for a different purpose, different muscle, and different bones. For the one he didn’t have, he makes them himself.

Kyle turns one his room into a lab for him to make a potion. He is planning to make his supplement for his training.

All of the potions will not have any trace of magic in them, so he can use them without any concern.

The training starts with him increasing his endurance. That can easily be done by running while carrying heavy stuff, but he always makes sure that he only push his limit, not past his breaking point.

Since his body is too weak he can only start slowly and then push on through.

But he can figure that out later. The other thing he needs to train is his soul.

All this time even when he is at Grand Dey, he only uses his soul to attack massively. Every attack using his soul is to do the biggest and the most amount of damage, never to do the smallest one.

The training that he had on his soul before is on how to make it stronger and bigger, and that’s it.

And now with his soul power cannot go pass on a certain limit, he needs to think of different ways of using his soul.

His soul training is going in different ways. His soul is too strong and now he had to figure out ways to use it more efficiently.

But thankfully he is the smartest and the most powerful wizard in concerning to soul.

The moment he thinks of this problem he already had an answer.

Every time he is done with his physical training he sat down on the floor and closes his eye.

Kyle then focuses solely on his soul, he spilled his thought into millions and then he makes each thought control a strand, a size of a hair, of his soul.

He then makes each thought to only fully control one strand. This is harder than it looks, as each strand is so fragile that even the tiniest mistake will make them return to its original form again.

He makes each thought to train the strand to change to all sorts of forms.

Kyle makes some strand to change into spring, another one into an animal, another one into a weapon, and many more.

This means that his soul can change into a million forms.

He is making his soul used to the change and as much form that it can turn into.

He mostly trains the strand to be like a whip and control it to move in like a snake.

He can now either combines the strand into one to make it more solid and stronger or use each strand to save some more energy.

He also learns to turn the strand into a small needle and launch them into enemies and attack their soul.

The training for the soul is going in fast, while the training for his body is going on slowly.

The training for the soul is based on control and the training for the body is for improvement without pushing it too far.

The potion and supplement that he makes are also helping him tremendously. He can last longer in his training and the potion heals and massages his body and bone while he is asleep.

.....

Meanwhile, in a restaurant in Hong Kong, Edward and Anna are on a date.

The two of them start dating after all of them run away from the orphanage.

They both had to be the parent and the older sibling to all of the children; it wasn’t a surprise that they both started dating after that.

“How are you been doing, going all over the place?”

“Tiring, but it’s an eye-opener. I learn many new things every day.”

“I hope I can go with you as well.”

“One day we will, just the two of us.”

They hold each other hand and smiling. Both of them are people who are mature more early because of their environment. They are more of an adult than a real adult.

“Can we trust him, I mean being from another world, magic, gods, isn’t he dangerous then?”

“Of course he is, but one thing that we learn long ago is that we need to face danger to gain something.”

“Then do you know what his plan is? For all, we know he wants to enslave this entire world.”

“I do, at least most of it. He told me that he plans to get back all of his power and to do that he needs a ton of money. He also said that he will kill a lot of people, like a billion people.”

“He’s a mad man. Why are you following him and making us do the same?”

“Because I would rather follow the mad man that could give me everything rather than being step on every day for just trying to live.”

“And what makes you think that he won’t just kill you after he is done with whatever he is planning?”

“I don’t know. Maybe he will kill me or maybe he won’t, but whatever is it I plan to follow him till the end.”

“Then I will too.”

Anna sighs.

To other people, when they hear what they are saying right now, they may seem like a crazy people, but they knew the hardship of life better than anyone else and they are willing to do anything not to face it again, even if it meant following a mad man who is planning to commit genocide.

 

5