CHAPTER 27 TWO MONTH
206 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 27 TWO MONTH

 

Two months after the body quenching procedure, the organization Kyle built to collect and find his resource and odd collection start to take its form.

He starts by going back to Hong Kong and take over all of the gang in there. He taking the leader and torture them in front of their members as they watch how their leader begs to be killed.

Hong Kong is a coastal city that had a lot of gang in it, even the one from the Triad. With so many underground connections Kyle tend to use it at its fullest.

Whether it is a huge gang or a small one, whether the leader is male or female, all of that doesn’t matter. They are just a tool he needs.

The first two months is the time he needed to weed out the people who are not loyal to him and the one that is planning behind his back.

During the first two months, dead bodies of gang members start to pile up all over the cities. The authorities said that it is a gang war but the weird things are that there are no civilian casualties.

Usually when a gang war starts civilian casualties are the highest as the gang member didn’t care about anything else but other gang members.

The people are relieved that there are no shoot out at open places and Hong Kong is still safe but the police are worried that they may have other plans that are a lot worse than a gang war.

As for the gang member, they notice that all of the people that are dead are the ones that are planning behind Kyle back.

They tried to rally up some of the other gang members to take him down and take all of Hong Kong to themselves again.

When the two months is up the total number of gang members that are dead is more than 500. They are all of various ages and gender.

Forget the authorities, even the gang member is scared shitless by the number of dead in just two months.

The gangbanger is scared not only because of the number but because the killer only kills those that are planning against them and no one else. That means they always knew what is going on, you cannot hide it from them.

After two months the dead body stop showing up but the authorities are not convinced that the killing stops. They think that the killer just dumps the bodies somewhere else.

The people are both happy and a bit scared that gang activities are down significantly. They could go with their activities without worried about some gang members get a jump on them for no reason, but they are also worried that something worst might come.

As for Kyle, during the two months, he is the one that is been killing most of the gang members. He takes Edward with him and lets him learn how to torture someone using the gang member.

Each time he went to meet the gang member he always wears the cloak, Darker Shade so that nobody can recognize him.

Even though he said that he can steal his heart and stomach, Edward still pukes every day for a week.

Then Kyle makes him kill one of them, his first kill.

Edward pukes and had a fever for two days. For a week he had a nightmare on that person's face and the scream he had when he died.

Kyle tells him he had a cure for it and that is to make him feel numb about it. After that week, every day Kyle makes him kill double the number of people than the one before.

The first day after that week he kills two people, the next day four, then eight and so on.

At first, each day feels like torture but as time goes on he got used to it. After killing more than fifties people in just one day he starts to feel nothing.

But one thing that Edward will never kill is a child and innocent people. At least he hasn’t killed one yet.

After his feeling of killing is numb, Kyle makes him fight to the death with the people he captures alive.

Kyle tells the people that he captures that if they win or kill Edward they will have their freedom.

For Edward's everyday turn to be a fight for his life, every single people he fights with is using everything they had to kill him.

This fight will train Edward and also sharpen his senses.

In the fight, the capture people have given a chance to take a weapon with them, but only a cold weapon.

As for Edward he had to fight them barehanded.

Edward already had his body quench so he is a lot stronger than most people, this training will make him know how to use his own strength to the fullest.

In those two months, Edward had been killing nonstop. The number of people he kills alone is almost in the hundred.

Other than killing nonstop Kyle also start organizing his group. He makes full use of the connection the gang had.

He made them spread the information that there is a new player in town and alone he controls an entire city.

Then he starts to put a bounty on the resources that he wants. If the information alone is true it's worth 100 thousand dollars and if they did find it will be in the millions.

This information is spread to everyone throughout the world, from the one who does things illegally to the one that did it by the book.

With 100 thousand just for the information and million or more is found, it put some fire to many people.

As for the oddities that involved in magic and the occult it is also the same but it is only spread among the underground people as most of this thing is in a private collection or museum.

The only difference is that the item must be brought to them, if it is a fake they will not be paid but if it is real then they will be paid double its worth.

Even the government gets wind of this and they try to find out who is the leader of this new organization.

Every government in the world puts a bounty on his head and any useful information will be paid.

The Chinese government especially interested in this new organization, at first they thought that they are a part of the Triad but they could not found any connection between them.

After the two months, everything is finished, the organization is established and stable, information keeps pouring in and being skim through to be check for any false information.

With all the gang he had taken down Kyle is not short on money. He also stops making them sell drug and weapon, and focus only on the information and things he wanted.

Because of that, the crimes on Hong Kong drop significantly.

“Let’s go, I’m going to teach you how to use a gun properly.”

Kyle said to Edward on the phone. He, Edward and Lucy are all still in Hong Kong right now. Before coming here Kyle made Lucy find them a condo to stay in.

So during this whole two months, they were in Hong Kong. Edward is happy as he is close to the orphanage and Anna. He spends most of his time there, they become his emotional support for the entire thing he did.

He didn’t tell the others but he tells Anna everything. The first time he tortures and kills he comes to Anna crying. Each time he had a nightmare Anna is by his side.

Anna once tells him to stop then as Kyle always gives him the chance to stop, but Edward didn’t want to.

Edward said to her that this is the first time he actually feels like he can change something. Whether it will be by blood or by money he will use it all.

During the whole two months of killing, Edward never even once holds a hot weapon like a gun.

He always trains with a cold weapon like a knife, dagger and even a sword.

Today he will learn how to use a gun properly.

6