CHAPTER 28 FIREARMS
201 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 28 FIREARMS

 

Kyle actually didn’t have much experience using a firearm as to him it is an obsolete weapon. But a firearm is the most distribute and common type of weapon in this world.

Kyle, being a smart man he is, he already figured how the weapon works and how to use properly.

When Kyle takes over all of the gang in Hong Kong he takes many of the weapons and drugs with him.

He had more than hundreds of types of firearm. He even had a grenade launcher and a rocket launcher.

Kyle and Edward are at the gun range.

“Here, take this.”

Kyle hand Edward a handgun out of the blue.

When Edward first held a handgun in his hand he felt something, the feeling of confident, fearless, adrenalin pumping out and many more. He is in a dazed.

Kyle takes back the gun from his hand and Edward wakes up from his dazed.

“Never, ever, let a tools control you. No matter how powerful the tools are you must be the one in control. This will be your most important lesson.”

Kyle is giving him the most important clue or advice that a person must live by; everything that makes you great must come from you, not the tools.

Edward takes the advice to heart as even he noticed that when he holds the gun, it is like there is a hold on him.

Afterward, the lesson starts.

Edward learns from how to properly hold a gun and his stance, how to handle recoil, and how to aim perfectly.

It takes him an hour to get used to the feeling.

“To learn how to fight with it will take a month or even years but to learn how to use a gun only takes an hour. The most important thing about a gun is how to handle it properly and aim better.”

Edward learns quickly with Kyle teaching him. He can already shot a target perfectly 9/10 with a handgun.

Then he learns how to use the other type of firearms like the submachine gun, shotgun, assault rifle, and even sniper rifle.

In just one day he already learns how to use multiple types of firearm, even though not perfectly.

Even Edward himself cannot believe that it only takes him one day to learn how to use so many types of firearm.

He knew that this is mostly because Kyle is the one teaching him. Every single thing that he teaches and points out is the most important thing to remember and only after he failed did he teach him properly.

“Failure will be your best teacher. If you succeed you only remember the moment but when you fail you remember how you fix it and learn from it.”

Edward takes this advice and etches it in himself as he notices that what Kyle said is true.

When he succeeds the feeling of happiness and celebration goes to his head and when he tried to recount it, most of the thing he remembers is that feeling, that moment and not much less. He cannot even remember correctly how he did it.

But when he fail or make a mistake he remembers it and when he learns how to fix it he always makes sure that he will not repeat the same mistake.

In the next two weeks, they always go to the gun range and practice, even Kyle himself get used to the feeling of using a firearm.

The only difference is that it only takes him one day and he already knew how to use it perfectly without making a single mistake. He only needs to get used to it.

Within those two weeks, they both start to shot a moving target with skeet shooting. They didn’t just use a shotgun in it, they use all types of weapons on it, even the sniper rifle.

…..

They both are on the way back with Lucy coming to pick them up.

Edward got a lot better so fast at the end of those two weeks that even he himself feels strange.

He knew that with Kyle teaching him it is a lot better and faster but, is it supposes to be that fast?

He knew that he takes whatever that Kyle teaches him a lot faster and he never forgets what he…

'No that wasn’t it, I never forget anything nowadays!'

Everything he did, everything he learns, he never forgets it. He can think faster, he’s a lot calmer and his thought is more organized.

Then he tried to remember as far as he can and the last thing he can remember perfectly is when he moves in with Kyle and Lucy.

Then he asks Kyle who he eyed close at the moment.

“Kyle, did you do something to me?”

“What do you mean?”

Kyle didn’t even open his eye when he asks back.

“My head or to be exact my thought is a lot better than it was before. I can learn faster, I’m a lot calmer than I am before and I never forget a thing anymore.”

“Oh that, don’t worry, I just nourish your soul, that’s all.”

“What do you mean, nourishing my soul? But I don’t feel anything.”

“Take out your fist.”

Edward forms a fist and shows it at Kyle.

“This is the size of a normal human soul. Some humans had a bigger soul than the rest but it could happen to anyone, it didn’t care for gender, nor did it care for races. What I did to your soul is giving it some nourishment for it to grow and become a lot stronger. That’s why your brain starts to function better because your soul has more space to sort things out.”

“So that’s why my thought becomes clearer and I can think a lot calmer.”

“When you have free time after this go read some books, use your head completely, don’t just let it empty.”

Then Edward starts to look at Kyle nervously as if he wants to ask him something. And Kyle notices it.

“What is it?”

“Can you let other people get nourish too?”

“You mean Anna and the children?”

“Yeah…”

“Sure why not. Whenever we free tell them to come to our place to do something. As long as there are near me I can nourish them.”

“Really? Thanks. I call them right now.”

Edward is happy hearing Kyle saying yes and went straight to call Anna to tell him to come to their place. Anna and the children already had been to their apartment before so Anna knew where it is.

Edward didn’t tell her why he just said that he tells her when she gets there. When he hung up there was a big smile on his face.

Kyle and Lucy who notice it smiles a little.

‘To be young and so full of life, he’s a lucky man.’

Kyle did feel happy for Edward as he had a sibling that depend on him and another person who loves him.

At his age, he didn’t have anyone anymore but himself. He is not jealousy, he just happy thinking that Edward could live the life he never had.

5