CHAPTER 29 UNKNOWN
186 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 29 UNKNOWN

 

A month later Kyle, Lucy, and Edward are back at their house in Shenyang.

The firearm training is finish and the only thing that Edward lack is a real experience of taking a life with a gun.

Kyle makes simple engraving or soul formation spell on the condo so that Anna and the kids can have their soul nourish even with him not being there, it just going to be a lot slower when Kyle is the one who is doing it.

The power or soul he uses to be the energy for the spell is the soul of the entire 500 gang member that he killed. He refines all of that soul so that it is only pure soul energy without any personalities or individuality.

Kyle tells Anna to bring the children anytime they have free time as he gives her key to the condo. He also brought a gamming counsel and several computers for them to use in case they got bored. He also gives her a credit card to use in case she or the children need anything.

Before he leaves, Kyle makes sure that the organization in Hong Kong is stabilized and he can fully control all of the gang members in it.

To solves the problem of how to generate money for the organization, Kyle decides to put up a bounty board on the darknet where people from all over the world can put a bounty on someone, no matter who it is or where they are.

At first, the people who read it feel skeptical as anyone can claim they are the best but in the end, they are all just talked.

But some people feel that they need to test that claim. This is the same group that kills 500 people in just a month without any regard for the authorities.

Many people got word from the authorities that most of the people who are dead are the one who is planning mutiny behind the group.

That means that their information network is something else.

Someone decided to test the bounty board by putting on a bounty on one of the convicts at the American Supermax prison.

The target is some big-time drug kingpin that just been sent there.

Because the target is inside of a Supermax prison the bounty is set at 200 thousand US dollars.

The person who wants to see whether they can do what they claim, agree with the price as he is rich and had the money to spend.

Payment must be made in cash so that the money cannot be traced back to Kyle himself. Half is a deposit and the other half when its finish.

If this group can do what they claim, then they are a very dangerous group of people. The people of the underground already know that it is the same people who had taken control over all of Hong Kong underworld, and now they want to see just powerful is this group is.

The moment the board had its first bounty, Kyle kill one of his gang members and hide the body. He takes the man passport and buys a plane ticket to America, where the prison is.

At the same time, law enforcement from all over the world also knows about the bounty board and the hit that is about to go down at the prison.

The security of the prison is double and every guard is allowed to shoot with live ammo.

As for the Chinese government, they monitor every person that goes to America. The main focus is at the Hong Kong airport and harbor.

Every thug and gang member that is on the system is checked before the flight and their information is sent to the American authorities to be monitored more closely.

At this point the whole underground and authorities are watching the prison, they are waiting for them to make their move.

The gang member that Kyle kills is a small-time member that didn’t have any record in the system, so even though he is checked thoroughly he still passes the airport.

When he got to America and then the prison area, Kyle wears the cloak, Darker Shade, and went straight to the prison and when he got to the distance of 10 kilometers away, he easily takes the inmate soul.

The prisoner is monitor very closely as every camera is pointed at his cell. Every move he makes, everything he touches and does is recorded and monitor.

He is also in isolation so he didn’t have any human contact with anyone except when he receives his food.

In the recording, the prisoner suddenly just falls on the floor without any prior indication of pain. He just falls suddenly. When the guard goes to check him he is already dead.

When they check the recording there is nothing wrong with it, it is not temper or edited. The prisoner also doesn’t have any kind of bruise or puncture mark, even his blood is clean for poison or any kind of foreign substance. His body is also perfectly fine, even his heart.

It was later that the doctor said that his brain just suddenly stops working completely and shut down. It didn’t send any instruction to the body so the body just stops working.

It baffles the doctor as, if he did have brain damage in any way it could be seen but even after they take his brain out, it is completely fine. The doctor did not know what caused it to stop working.

The authorities around the world share this information and try to find any kind of case that is similar to this one. They try to find the first victim so they could found who these people are.

Through other means, the underworld also receives the original footage and the autopsy report. It is spread to every organization and they are a bit scared by it.

The inmate is in a maximum-security prison and also in isolation but he is still dead without anyone knew how.

When Kyle plans to head back home he kills a local criminal and takes his identity and returns to Hong Kong. This is a precautionary measure for anything that could happen.

And then Kyle adds a new rule on the bounty board, other people can also take the bounty and the house will only take a 5% commission, but if it the house who takes the job than the price will be high, very high.

Afterward, many new requests start to pop up on the bounty board, most of them want the house to do it and keep their identity a secret but not their target, they want to see their target get scared.

They want to enjoy a show.

Throughout the month he is in Hong Kong he already kills more than 50 people from all over the world. All of them were high risk and dangerous targets. Some of them are even royalties and warlords.

Many people start to become even more scared as no one ever manages to survive once your name appeared on the bounty board.

What is even scarier to them is that throughout the hit not once did their identity leaks. They never even saw a single member of that group.

After killing more than 50 people the amount of money Kyle had is in the million.

That is the money he is going to use to fund his organization, not to mention every time he killed some rich people or despot he takes all of their belonging.

From priceless art to money to even their vehicle, anything that could be of value is taken and strip down.

Because of the number of people Kyle just kill without fail from all over the world, many more gangs and organized crime members and especially the authorities are going more restless about them.

The group origin is a mystery; they just pop-out out of nowhere and take over Hong Kong. Their leader is an unknown person even though the group already makes such a big fuss in the underworld.

Till this day Kyle never names the organization he makes, so other people start to call it the UNKNOWN, as nothing about the organization is known.

The only thing they knew is that the organization had a bounty system and they are looking for some kind of weird item.

 

5