CHAPTER 31 SUMMERS
200 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 31 SUMMERS

 

After months pass by its almost time for the summer school holiday.

Edward begs Kyle to let him spend the school holiday with the children and Anna.

He gets on his knees and hug Kyle legs out of the blue one day and keep on saying.

“Kyle I want to goes to Hong Kong this summer with everyone. Please let me go with them, this will be the first time we can go out to enjoy summer instead of envied others for having one.”

Kyle is reading a book without using his telekinesis; he is sitting on a couch with the book in hand.

Kyle didn’t even move the book much less look at Edward. He just asks him while his eye is still on the book.

“You do know that you just need to ask right?”

“I’m afraid you going to say no.”

“You didn’t even ask.”

Kyle sighs as he takes a look at the man who is hugging his leg right now.

“Stand up. What is your plan then?”

Edward stands up and just looks at Kyle with an earnest eye as he really wants the days off.

“I don’t know. Take them around Hong Kong or go on a vacation somewhere or something. Why?”

“I’m thinking of joining you on your vacation.”

“What? Joining us?”

Edward is shocked because Kyle is always so cold, calm, calculative and planning something whenever he had free time.

Even before he falls asleep he is planning something.

It surprises him that he actually planning on joining him on taking a vacation, to have some fun.

“What, I can’t?”

“No, no, it’s not that. Well, you always so serious and tense, I didn’t think that you are planning on laying back and enjoy some time off. It looks like you are always in a rush or something.”

“It’s not that I’m in a rush, it’s just that I didn’t have anything else to do. So I did what I did best, I make a plan and preparing for something. Now tell me, what is your plans, where are you going?”

Edward actually didn’t have a plan for the vacation yet, he just thought that he will just spend the time with all of them until the vacation is over in Hong Kong.

“Actually I didn’t have one yet. I plan on asking Anna where she and the kids want to go.”

Kyle sighs as he heard the answer.

“Edward if everything is done by Anna then it wasn’t you who are taking them on a vacation, Anna is. Take charge. Plan something as a surprise for her and the kids.”

Edward sits down on the couch as well and just looks at the ceiling as he sighs.

“I’m not good at planning things, that’s why I always leave it to Anna.”

“Well let’s make one then.”

A laptop slowly floats toward them. Edward is already used to this as he sees it every day.

“Why don’t we find a place where the children can enjoy playing and you and Anna can have your date as well?”

“Where is that?”

“Well, your world makes the internet for that kind of question.”

…..

It’s a week later in front of a school in Hong Kong.

Through Kyle's control over the orphanage boss Zhang and his support with money, the children, Anna and some of the other orphans are put on an expensive private school. Some of them like their old school and didn't want to change.

The school has both middle school and high school at the same ground, so the children and Anna are not separated.

All of the richest and influential people in the city send their kids there.

Today is the last day before the school holiday starts so Edward is waiting for the kids and Anna at the school to pick them up.

He is waiting for them with two BMW van. He keeps on smiling as he waits outside, he couldn’t wait to tell them about his surprise.

Through the quenching process, Edward is not only looking muscular he also looks more handsome, like a movie star.

Many people who are also waiting to pick some of the kids are looking at Edward while taking some pictures.

Some of the younger women already come and take a picture with him, even some of the men did.

As for Kyle, he is waiting inside the car.

“How much longer must we wait? We already have been here for almost an hour.”

“How should I know, maybe they have some kind of school holiday ceremony before they left.”

“I’m going to buy some food.”

Kyle had been waiting for almost an hour and he is bored out of his mind.

He decides to stretch himself by taking a walk.

Edward might be muscular and handsome like a movie star, but Kyle is completely out of this world.

His entire body proportion is so perfect that people who see him cannot believe their own eyes.

As for his face, it wasn’t that he looks like he can be a movie star, a movie star cannot even be compared to him.

From his jaw to his chin, to his nose, to his blue eyes, it looks perfect. He doesn’t even have a single flaw on his face. Not a single flaw.

Because he already been through the fourth quenching he is a lot taller than he is before, around 172 cm. He is almost as tall as Edward.

The moment he gets out of the car everyone there turns their head.

Most of the people are in dazed just looking at him.

Before this Kyle never actually show his face to anyone other than the kids, Anna, Edward and Lucy, so not many people actually know what’s he look like after the quenching process.

Every time he did something he always wears the clock Darker Shade to cover his movement and faces, because of this no one ever seen a trace of him much less his face.

Kyle went to the nearest store and buys some drinks and some magazines for him to read in the car, maybe that can take care of the boredom.

Along the way, many people take a picture of him from far away as everyone seems to move out of their way when they are in front of him.

It was like they didn’t want to be on his way. Every person who is in front of him makes way for him.

Even the store clerk is in dazed when he first comes in.

The store is filled with students who look like they just come out of school.

And then he notices someone he waiting for.

“Anna?”

 

4