CHAPTER 32 PRIVATE TALKS
175 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 32 PRIVATE TALKS

 

After waiting for almost an hour he finally sees one of the people he is waiting for.

At the corner of the store, Kyle sees Anna buying some snacks.

She is wearing her school uniform and looks beautiful in it.

“Kyle?”

Anna notices Kyle and she is also just as surprised as he is. She didn’t expect to see him here at her school.

“What are you doing here?”

“Waiting for you guys.”

“Waiting for us? What’s for?”

“Something. Anyway, are you alone? Where are the others?”

“They have some kind of send-off ceremony before they leave, so it’s going to take a bit of time.”

“Oh, then let’s wait at the car, Edward is also here.”

As they are talking, all of the other people in the store are just looking at them.

Most of the student seems could not believe that Anna knew someone as handsome as Kyle.

As they both are talking, a group of female student comes toward them.

All of the girls of that group can only be described as beautiful. Even from afar you can see that they have flawless skin and a beautiful face.

Even when they wore a school uniform their body figure still looks alluring.

The leader of the group is the most beautiful girl there and her name is Christine.

“Hello, are you a student here?”

When they ask that’s questions, they only look at Kyle. They didn’t even glance at Anna.

Anna might be beautiful but compare to them, the comparison is too distinctive.

These girls have been pampered and shower with good food, money, and home since they’re a child. They were born with a silver spoon.

As for Anna she had to work when she is 13 and every job is tiring and grueling.

Before this, her hand is full of callus and her face is not been taken care of as she didn’t really care about it then.

But when they get back to the orphanage Edward start to buy her a lot of beautifying product.

Each time he held her hand and feels the callus, his heart feel heartache.

Bit by bit the callus on her hand disappeared and her face also looks more beautiful and healthier than before.

“No. Got everything you need?”

Kyle gives them a brief answer without even take a look at them. He just wants to get back in the car and wait there.

Christine's eye twitches when she saw that Kyle didn’t even turn to look at them.

“Yeah, let’s go.”

Anna also didn’t put this girl in her eyes. To her, they are all just immature people who only want attention on themselves.

Kyle paid for both of them and walk out of the store.

“Hey, can we talk privately?”

When they get out of the store Anna asks Kyle for a private talk.

“Sure, talk away.”

A barrier that is invisible to the naked eyes suddenly forms around Kyle and Anna.

It is the soundproof and sight obscure barrier. Anna can see the barrier as Kyle made it so that she knows that it’s safe to talk about anything.

After the barrier is put most people can’t find Kyle and Anna even if they are standing in front of them.

They take a sit just outside the store. The store cannot be seen from where Edward is at.

“Why do you make Edward kill so many people?”

This is the most important question she had in her mind since the day Edward come to her, crying, saying that he just kill a bunch of people, man, and woman.

He eventually did get over it but she didn’t.

“I didn’t tell him to kill people. I give him a choice, to have power on his own hand or to have it in another person and use that person as a tool.”

“And he chose the first one.”

Anna sighs as she finally knew why Edward still follows Kyle even though he hated it at first. She thought that Kyle force Edward to do his dirty work, but now she knows.

“Tell me, what you guys did do to look so different. I mean you look a lot taller and much more handsome than you are before, even Edward is. I mean the change is so apparent….”

They both talked about what is happening in both of their life.

Anna asks Kyle about what had he been doing when he got back to Shenyang and Kyle ask her how she had been doing in her study.

It just a normal conversation but it is the first one that they ever had.

Before this Kyle and Anna never been alone without the kids or Edward with them, Anna thought that since she already had this opportunity of being alone with him she might as well get to know him better.

They were having a blast, Anna is laughing as Kyle tells the story of Edward being forced to read and learn and Anna tells him the antic the kids throw and how she had to deal with it.

Anna actually cannot believe that Kyle who Edward describes as cold and calculative is actually an easy person to talk with.

“Hey I always want to ask this, can I ask you about your world and magic?”

“Sure, ask away.”

“Tell me more about magic and spell.”

“Magical spell is actually the bend and control of the natural law and the principle of the world.”

“Natural law, Principle of the world?”

“It’s kind of like the law of gravity. The simplest term, gravity supposes to pull things toward the center, but by bending the natural law of gravity you can change the direction it is pulling. As for control, you can have full control of the law of gravity. You can control the gravity of a certain person, yourself, and even a planet if you are strong enough.”

“How strong do you need to be able to control an entire planet gravity?”

Anna is at awe when she learns that you can even control the entire planet if you have enough power.

“In my world, you can’t. Magic energy isn’t just some kind of power that can only be controlled, it acts as a resistance as well. It’s like air resistance when a plane takes flight, magic energy also work like that but only toward magical energy. That means including spells.”

“You mean, the spell will disappear on its own if they go far enough?”

“Yes, and because of that not even the gods or any other being can control my world gravity, the resistance is too strong.”

When Anna hears that answer something clicks in her mind.

“What about here?”

Kyle smile as he answers.

“There is no magic in this world, which means there is no resistance. If this stays true, when I got back to my full power I could split this entire planet in half if I want to.”

5