CHAPTER 33 VACATIONS
172 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 33 VACATIONS

 

“Split the planet in half…”

There is a look of dread in Anna's faces when she hears the answer.

She didn’t know whether what Kyle is saying is true or not, but somewhere inside her she believes him, and that is what scares her.

“Don’t be scared, I won’t destroy this planet. I can promise you on that.”

Kyle chuckled as he said that. He can see the look of fear in her eyes and he knows what she is thinking.

“Destroying this planet won’t bring me any gain, so doing it is just a waste of power.”

Anna let out a sigh of relief subconsciously, she didn’t even notice it but Kyle did.

He let out a smile but he didn’t say anything.

“What about the principle of the world?” She takes a breath and continues with her question, she had so many of them.

“It’s the same as natural law, it just that principle of the world is the branches of natural law.”

“What do you mean?”

“Natural law is like the pillar that holds the world and the principle of the world is the byproduct of it. Like from gravity to magnetic, space to pressure, motion to movement.”

“Okay I understand now, they are the little thing of the natural law.”

“Exactly.”

As Anna about to ask another question, both of them saw many kids come out of the school gate.

“Their ceremony must have ended. I guess we continue this next time then.”

“Anytime.”

Kyle disables the barrier and both of them can be seen by the people from the outside again.

They can see the children coming and running out with a smile on their faces.

There are a total of 12 children that are from Anna and Edward's group.

There are 7 girls and 5 boys, their age range from 10 to 13 years old.

“Anna, Xiao-Jun we’re here.”

When they see Kyle they were happy as if they knew that this summer vacation will be very different.

Each time Kyle comes to visit them he always brings something.

The first time comes to visit them he brings foods, the second one he got them a home, the third time he brought a condo and let them live there anytime they want.

When they see him now they did not know what to think they will do this summers.

“Xiao-Jun, Xiao-Jun, what are you doing here, are we going to do something this summer?”

One of the 10 years old girl comes at Kyle and holds his sleeves and keeps on asking him with an innocent smile on her faces.

“Maybe, why don’t you ask Edward?”

Kyle smiles back and ruffles her hair.

“Big brother Edward is here as well?”

One of the boys said with elation and a big smile on his faces and then run toward the waiting area as fast as he could, some of the other boys follow him.

When Anna and Kyle get to the van they both can see that everyone is smiling and laughing.

All of them, including Edward, was so happy to see each other.

Many of the younger ones keep telling Edward what they are doing in school just now and why they are late.

When Edward sees Kyle, Anna, and the rest of the children, he makes all of them go into the van and told them that he got a surprise for them.

All of the children hurriedly run into the inside of the van.

Edward sits in one of them and Anna and Kyle sit in the other one.

They go to a café and they all sit at one big table.

The children are excited to hear what is the surprise is.

“Well, summer vacation just started right? All this time we always stay in Hong Kong and see other people have fun at that time right? So my surprise is that we go on a vacation.”

“Where, where, where?”

The entire table suddenly becomes rowdy as soon as Edward said they are going on a vacation. They never even had been out of Hong Kong even though their life now is better than before.

This will be their first-ever vacation. They didn’t care where they are going, they are just happy that they are going somewhere else this summer.

“Well I have been thinking very hard about it and I thought that we go around the country for the first weeks and then we go overseas. Huh, huh, what do you guys think?”

Edward is beyond excited for their first ever summer vacation.

After he tells them his plan the entire table is quiet. Everyone is looking at him with surprise in their eyes.

Edward is actually almost sweat when he looks at their eyes.

“Where are we going overseas?” One of the older girls asks.

“Bali, Indonesia, that place is beautiful. You guys will love it.”

“I’ve seen that place from one of my classmates. That place is beautiful.”

The entire table begins to hubbub with the children asking each other and then Edward knew why there was silence before.

They can’t believe that they are going overseas. They only hear stuff like that on television and when their classmate talks about it but they had never been overseas themselves.

They can only dream about a thing like that.

Never in their dream that they could go overseas as well, so when they heard they’re going themselves, they’re in shock. They didn’t know how to respond.

Well, that is understandable as they never even had been outside of Hong Kong and they already think that it is too big.

They were excited that they will go out of the country like the one that their classmates had been too.

One of the younger ones asks the one that had seen the picture of Bali about the place and the one with the phone started to look to search the picture of Bali.

Seeing their reaction Edward had a satisfied and proud smile on his faces.

All of his hard work to plan it and to see their faces when they hear it, it is all worth it.

“Edward, Edward when do we start going on our vacation?”

“Where do we go first?”

“Can I get a phone too I want to take some pictures to show it to my classmate.”

They all start to discuss what to bring, what to wear, how many clothes to take and what to do.

Even Anna herself is flustered when she hears that Edward plans to bring them overseas.

She knows that Edward sucks at planning, so most of the plan that they had before Anna was the one that makes it.

She had some doubt that it is Kyle who is the one that makes the plan and he let Edward take the credits.

“It was his idea, all of it. I just force him to make it. He really struggles to make the plan, even a simple one. He keeps asking me again and again what I think about this, what I think about that. It takes him an entire week to make that plan. I just smooth out the rest of it.”

Anna surprise at first but then she chuckles as she hears it.

“He must give you a headache, doesn’t he? Thank you. “

“Don’t thank me, thank him, he really works hard on it.”

 

 

4