CHAPTER 34 LESSONS
179 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 34 LESSONS

 

Two days after the school holiday start, they move for their vacation.

They rented an entire bus for the vacation and they will be staying in a different hotels each day.

They all are given a phone so that they can contact each other if there is a problem.

Most of the day they will spend the time moving from one vacation spot after another and enjoy the entertainment the place provides.

They enjoy the most delicious food that the place had to offer and spend money as they had never before.

The last part is very foreign to the children as they usually save as much money they have even if it means that they have to tighten their bellies for a couple of days.

To spend money like water is awkward and they also don’t know-how.

They usually only spend money on food and water and that is only when necessary. This habit stays with them even after Edward and Anna give them pocket money to spend. The money they give them is not little.

Even so, they keep saving it even right before the vacation start.

Edward and Anna knew that this habit will not go away easily, so they have been patient and teaching the kids how to spend some money.

They thought them on when to spend on something, what to spend on, and the most important lesson, what not to spend on.

To the children this is something very new, so they take the longest time to change this habit.

All this time they never spend their pocket money other than food and water.

The phone that the children had is given by Edward.

They never spend on something that they actually want.

It wasn’t a bad thing in saving money it was just that they are too afraid to even use the money.

They even ask Kyle for help on this.

So for this vacation Kyle make sure that their last stop will be to bring them to a very big toy and candy shop and they had used their own money to buy something.

If you just collect money and let it rot, then why do you even look for it?

On the first day of their vacation, they went to an amusement park and spend the entire day playing around and taking pictures.

The second day they went to a famous sightseeing tourist spot.

The third day they went for a boat ride and fishing around the ocean. The children really like fishing, the boys even compete with one another to impress Edward and Anna with the fish they catch.

As for the fourth day they spend they spend the entire day in a water park. The children had the most fun there.

On the fifth and last day of their travel they went to a big toy and candy shop. Inside it is not the only a shop, but they also had an indoor amusement park.

Along the journey, Kyle and Edward always had their picture taken and Anna keep getting a snare from the other woman who is jealous of her because she is surrounded by handsomes man.

But she didn’t mind it, in fact, she enjoys it. Edward loves him so much and Kyle always takes care of everyone.

To be by their side is something she thankful for every day. Those woman only cares that they both are good looking but they never knew who they are, but she does and she proud of it.

At first, they went around riding the ride that is provided and after about half a day later they went to the shop.

When they get to the toy and candy shop they all almost go crazy but they still hesitate.

The money they had to save all this time is actually quite a lot. Together all of them almost amount to a thousand.

The toy that the store had is all the cartoon characters that they see every day on television.

They are children that are in a toy and candy shop, even though they hesitate at first it didn’t take long for them to lost control of themselves.

Edward and Anna want to stop them to spend it all in one place but Kyle stops them.

“They need to learn the value of money here. Before this, they only keep the money because they are afraid that they might starve again.”

“If we didn’t stop them now they will spend all of the money they save on candy and toys. We can’t let that happen.” Anna.

“Don’t worry, I will pay back whatever they spend when we get back. Before this they only thought that money is important so that they can buy food, now they will learn that it can also be spent on something they want. But they also need to learn that money needs to be spending wisely or they will lose everything.”

“Learn from their failure… Edward tells me about that.” Anna

“Yes.”

“Why do you always like to teach people like that?” Edward sighs.

“Because they will always remember it.”

Kyle said with a smile.

Edward and Anna decide to trust Kyle's way of teaching in this one.

They also can monitor their spending as they both are the ones that holds all of the children's money.

As they discuss this the children are running around the toy shop and the candy shop.

There are many other children there as well they all had their own cart.

In their cart, they are tons of toys or candy.

Edward and Anna keep on smiling and waving when they saw that the children are so happy that they can spend money on something that they want instead of what they just need.

Kyle is the one that usually keeps a watch on the children as he let Edward and Anna go on their little date.

He knew that those two want some time together, just the two of them, especially when they are on a vacation now.

Those two lovebirds leave after they said goodbye to Kyle and Kyle also joined the children on their shopping spree.

The plan to go to a candy shop is Kyle's own plan.

He likes to eat something that tastes sweet, something like candy or to be more specific something like chocolate.

So he takes his own cart and starts to look for chocolate that he never tastes before and something that he likes.

After an hour they all come back with the shopping cart full.

For the boys, it mostly toys and for the girl, it’s a bit of both.

The toys the boy take is big and huge, as for the girls most of the toys are dolls and stuff animal.

But all in all, they had a mix of everything.

As for Kyle his cart only has chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. It is full to the brim.

He had something from the dark chocolate to white chocolate.

Even Edward who knew that he like chocolate is surprise much less Anna.

“Are sure that you want to buy all of this? Isn’t it a bit too much.”

“No, it's fine, I’ll finish it.”

“I know that you can finish it, but…”

Edward talks with Kyle as he looks at the carts that are filled with chocolate.

After that, they went back to Hong Kong to rest for two days and then start to get ready for their journey for Bali, Indonesia.

 

5