CHAPTER 35 ANNA REQUEST
182 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 35 ANNA REQUEST

 

When the summer vacations start all of the children in the orphanage, even the ones that are not in the group with Edward and Anna had gone to summer vacation.

They split into three groups, one of them is Edward and Anna group, and the second and third group all goes on to their own ways.

Each group had its own leader like Edward or Anna to handle the trip.

Kyle makes sure that Zhang, the person who is in charge of the orphanage, to support them and help them with whatever they need for their trip.

One of the group trips takes three days longer than Edward group as the plan is to enjoy the countryside more than overseas.

Edward did tell them to try going overseas and enjoy a change of view but many of them never even been outside of a city much less another country.

But one of the groups did take on Edward's offer and plan to go to Europe.

They move three days after the vacation start and the last one to move for their vacation.

Since they are going to Europe, they spend the last three days buying the appropriate cloth and necessities for the weather there.

They plan to spend a total of weeks and a half there.

The relationship between Edward and the other orphan is not that close but it’s not bad as well.

So when Edward plans to make a vacation plan for his group, he tells the leader of each group about his plan and said that he will support them if they want to go on vacation as well.

The two leaders are very thankful to Edward and his group. After Edward and his group return to the orphanage, the whole situation in there changes drastically for the better.

Boss Zhang look like a completely different person, the orphanage living condition turn in a completely different direction, they are no longer starving and there is much more change for the better had happened.

They did not know what Edward had done but they know that it had something to do with him.

As for Zhang he always feels fear every time he remembers the time he is torture. He even had a recurring nightmare about it. The fear is deeply rooted inside his soul.

When Edward and the children come back to the orphanage it is empty except for the staff that is working there, so he takes them to the condo.

Edward tells them to spend the two days to prepare for their trip to Indonesia.

As Edward goes to take the children shopping for some new cloth, Anna makes Kyle stay with her for a second, she had something to ask of him.

“Kyle I want you to check my body condition.”

“Why, are you sick?”

Kyle replied as he uses his soul to check every nook and cranny, from the inside and the outside of her body. Nothing can escape his scan.

As he did his scan he is practically seeing Anna naked and more but he didn’t even care about it. He just focuses on his scan for any abnormalities.

As for Anna, she is blushing as Edward tells her that nothing can escape his scan, not a cloth, skin, rock or even metal.

“No, but is my body in perfect condition?”

“Yes, you are healthy and very fit.”

Anna is very fit now, before this she is a bit malnourished with the lack of food and nutrients but now she is more than healthy.

“I want to make a request…”

“No, you can’t. You’ll die.”

Before Anna even finish what she is saying Kyle already cut her off. He can already guess what she wants.

“Is it because I’m a woman?”

“This might be something that hurts your pride, but there is a difference between a man and a woman's physical body. A woman had a more fragile and smaller bone and muscle structure. In my world, magic energy can be used to compensate for whatever the body lack.

Magic did not differentiate between man and woman. So magic can help nourish and strengthen the body, whether it’s man or woman. But there is no magic in this world.”

“What if I still decide to do it?”

“You will have an 80% chance of dying.”

“Is there a way to increase the chance, at all?”

“A quenching process is not an easy matter Anna. If the body is too weak then before it finishes the process it will destroy your body from the inside out. But there is a way to increase the chance of its success to 90%.”

“How?”

“I have my way, but even then it will be very painful, I’m sure Edward already tells you about that.”

“He did. So when can we start?”

“Hmph… anytime then. Why not wait until the vacation ends?” Kyle could not help but throw this question at her.

“Because I’m afraid that my answer will be different by then.”

As Kyle sigh and he takes a vial with red liquid in it. It’s the potion that he uses to save Lucy.

“We do it in the evening when the kids are back and Edward is by my side.”

“Carefully talk with each other then. Wake me when you decide to begin.”

Kyle decides to take some shut-eye as the travel and all that chocolate that he buys did drain him a little.

Kyle headed his room first as Anna waits for Edward and the rest of them to return from their cloth shopping.

When Edward is back with the children Anna tells him that she wants to do a body quenching and she tells him all the things she and Kyle talk about.

As for Edward, he is furious as he didn’t know that Anna plans on taking in the quenching process herself.

He tries to talk her out of it but she insisted that she will do it no matter what he said. The only difference is whether will he be by her side throughout the process or will she do it alone.

Edward can see that Anna is determined to do the quenching process and in the end, he agrees with it.

Edward does have one last question he wants to ask about the whole thing.

“Why do you so insist on doing it? The pain is not a joke, please believe me.”

“So you don’t have to carry the burden yourself anymore.”

Anna replied while giggling at him.

Edward helplessly smiles as he said.

“You are too good for me.”

5