CHAPTER 39 BALI
148 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 39 BALI

 

During the first week of the holiday where they all go for sightseeing, Lucy did not follow them because she is handling the matter involving their trip to Bali.

She is acting as their guardian during the whole trip,

During the week they all are away, she is handling the matter with the travel agencies for everyone.

“Look at what I brought…” Today she comes to give everyone their passport and prepping her stuff as their flight is tomorrow.

Everyone is so excited about holding their passport that they cannot sit down. This is their first time going overseas, so they are beyond excited.

This is the first time any of them, excluding Kyle, Edward, and Lucy, to have a passport.

This is also Edward's first time to fly to another country so even he is excited.

That day everyone is making their final preparation for the trip.

They are buying a last-minute item that they needed, especially Anna as most of her cloth are torn and she is a bit taller now. Even her shoes are a bit tight.

But as she cannot go out because of her training, Lucy is the one that goes to buy her some of her cloth and shoes.

They didn’t buy her a lot as she plans to buy more at the airport or Indonesia.

Anna raised her training to be more aggressive and put a lot more pressure on it so that she can gain a bit of control of her strength for the vacation.

She wants to enjoy the vacation, not to be afraid that anything she touches will break.

She even went to Kyle for help, and Kyle helps her with the best he could.

He gives her pointer on how to improve faster and gives some of the training tools that he makes for himself.

The tool for his personal training is different than others.

His training equipment is a lot heavier and more specific toward a certain body part.

He had training equipment that is specifically made for his hand, leg, torso, and even finger and toes.

Anna's entire body straps with the equipment and Kyle is by her side her to help her understand how the training equipment is going to help her and how to train efficiently with it.

Kyle's training equipment is a lot more demanding than the normal one, so her training is progressing faster than Edward was.

For the whole day, Anna never stops her training except for eating and bathroom break.

She wants to go to enjoy herself instead of worried that she might injure others. She wants it so bad that she didn’t care what she had to do.

That night Edward and the children are all too excited for tomorrow that they are having trouble sleeping.

Anna makes all of them even, Edward, to goes to sleep while she is training throughout the night.

She tells Edward that someone needs to take care of them if she cannot control her strength when the vacation starts, so she needs him in top shape by tomorrow.

She needs him to sleep.

“They will only listen to you or me, so it had to be you.”

Anna didn’t stop her training even till the next morning.

Through that intense training, she manages to get a bit of control over her strength.

She needs to be conscious of her strength all the time for now as, if she lost control even for a bit she might crush someone's finger by accident.

So she decides to stay close with Kyle and Edward, that way she won’t hurt others. She makes them hold both her hands so that she didn’t accidentally grab someone else.

They go to the airport that morning after finish packing everything that they needed.

During the entire time, they’re in the airport the children are awe by everything they see as this is their first time experiencing it.

As for Edward, he shows everyone what is what and where is where in the airport. He is their guide in the airport and airplane.

After they board the airplane it takes the children around an hour or two for them to become tired from all the questions and fall asleep.

When they land, the first thing they did is to buy Anna some new cloth.

They make some light shopping and then headed straight toward their accommodation and get some rest from the flight.

The scenery in Bali is beautiful and calming.

Every moment they were there feels like a paradise. The service, the food, the scenery, the activities and much more, to them, it’s just perfect.

“Oh~ this place is beautiful Edward. I can’t believe we’re here.”

“Me too, this place is beautiful.”

Anna who cannot fully control her strength also relaxes and enjoys her time there.

Before this, she is worried about every movement she made might hurt the children, but it only takes her a day to fully relax and enjoy her time in the vacation.

She is not worried about anything else as she always stays close with Edward.

There were no worries or burdens during the whole vacation for her, all of that is at the back of her head.

As for Kyle, the one thing that he likes the most about the vacation is that he got to taste all kinds of food that the place had to offer.

Each night when he had some free time, he always orders room service. Each order is different than the one previously and the amount for each order is up to ten dishes.

The main reason he wants to follow them on the vacation is that he wants a change of scenery than the busy lifestyle in the city.

No matter whether he is in Shenyang or Hong Kong, to see everyone wake up every morning and wear the same cloth and did the same routine everyday bore and suffocated him.

The scenery here is peaceful and beautiful, and he also does something else while he is there.

He goes out in the middle of the night to spread fear to the people of the underworld in Indonesia and to make sure they knew that he had been there, he kills more than a thousand criminals and left their body all over the place.

The reason why he does it? Honestly, he was just bored. He can’t sleep at night and he had nothing to do.

The police found a warehouse full of dead bodies that are bound and torture and the rest died with the looks of agony in their faces.

They are vacationing for the whole week and during that whole week, the entire Indonesia underworld is shaken.

All of this devastation had the UNKNOWN organization signature sign written all over it.

It took them a while to realize that UNKNOWN had come to their territories and they didn’t even notice it, and now they going around killing anybody they like.

Every gang in the underworld fortified themselves with all kinds of weapon and personal, but even then most of them cannot escape their death.

Most of the gang leader fled the country, but not all of them manage to do so. More than half of the leader that tries to run is capture and kill.

The rest that didn’t leave can only hope that they are spared somehow.

As the vacation is coming to an end, Kyle also stops his killing spree, most of this criminal didn’t know that they just survive by the skin of their teeth.

But just because Kyle is gone that didn’t stop the people of the underworld in Indonesia from fortifying their base with the nightmare they just been through.

During the whole week, even the criminal of the neighboring country is scared that UNKNOWN might come for them next, so most of them already fled the country and waited for the killing to die down.

 

4