CHAPTER 40 RETURNS TRIP
129 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 40 RETURNS TRIP        

 

During the whole time they were in Bali, the news about the killing spree did not reach them as they are focusing on their vacation instead of something about the world that they can find out after they got back from their vacation.

So as they arrive at the airport and waited to board the plane, they finally saw the news about it.

Edward is shocked as he knew that there is only one person who can kill that many people and can still act as if nothing happen.

As for Anna, she is also shocked as she knew about the UNKNOWN and the thing that Kyle did when he makes sure that the whole world knew who he is.

This is the same thing as he did to the Hong Kong underworld.

But this time Anna and Edward are in an even more shock and scared because last time he did something like this in Hong Kong, it takes him a month to kill 500 people, but in here he only takes a week to kill more than a thousand.

They both now understand a bit just what Kyle is capable of.

When they saw the news they quickly find Kyle and start to ask him a lot of questions about the killing spree.

Kyle like usual is reading a book while eating some snacks that he brought in the airport.

“Kyle did you did that, did you kill all those people?” Edward.

“Yes.” Kyle.

“When did you have the time to do that?” Edward.

“When you all asleep.” Kyle.

“This is supposed to be a vacation, not a purge.” Anna.

“You guys did your things, I did mine. It’s not like I disturb the vacation.” Kyle.

“You kill more than a thousand people and you said that you didn’t disturb the vacation? Are you kidding me?” Anna.

“I don’t need your permission to kill people.” Kyle.

“I’m not mad that you start killing those people but do you have to kill them during our vacation? We suppose to relax and enjoy our time here.” Anna.

“I got bored at night I guess.” Kyle.

“And the first thing that goes through your head is to start killing people?” Edward.

“No, the first thing that went through my mind is to torture them. So I capture all of them and torture them all night long. You should have heard it, the cry of more than tens or hundreds of people begging and crying to be killed, it’s soothing. I just let them died when the sun came.” Kyle.

“That is something messed up man.” Edward.

“You learn to like it when you heard it long enough.” Kyle shrugged his shoulder.

“Enough, it’s like hearing two psychopaths talking.” Anna.

“Hey, he’s the psychopath, not me.” Edward.

“Shut up, let’s end it here.” Anna.

Anna's mood becomes bad instantly.

The reason why she is so mad is not that Kyle kills a bunch of bad people but because the children are now scared.

Those people are all criminal, Kyle might kill innocent people but he will never torture them, he said so himself.

He told both Anna and Edward that even in his world he never torture the innocent.

They didn’t know whether he is telling the truth or not, but they decide to believe him as he never did torture anyone innocent in this world.

When they arrive at the airport all of them saw the news, even the children, and now they are freaking out because they are scared that the killer will come to the airport.

All the joyful moment that they have a moment ago is now gone.

This is why she is so mad. The children are now huddling together in fear.

As for Edward even though he didn’t particularly happy about it, there’s nothing he could do about it. So he did his best to lift the mood.

He already gets used to Kyle killing nature. Most of the time that he goes out with Kyle he always killing someone.

He also knew about his killing habit, if he tortures someone that means that person is a criminal or someone who deserves to die, if he just straight kills someone, most of the time that person is not a criminal but they had to die for a certain reason.

The news keeps saying all of the deceased had either been tortured beyond recognition or had an intact body but a look of agony is on their faces.

Edward knew that they all are criminal, a criminal that deserves to die in Kyle's eyes.

On the return flight home, all of the children are quite and Anna's mood becomes worse because of it.

Edward tried everything to cheer them up. He buys them food, makes jokes, and buys them some toys, but the one thing that makes them happy again is when Edward talks about their time in Bali.

When he starts to talk about them the other starts to join in slowly and around tens or so minute later all of them are busy talking about the thing they like the most and the best activities they did there.

They start to look at the photo and video of their time there.

Seeing the mood is turning back like it was before, even Anna's mood starting turning for the better.

She joins them in the discussion and they talk until they are all tired and fall asleep.

It was night when the plane landed and the mood is still the same as they were before.

The news about the killing spree in Indonesia is still being televised in the airport but everyone's mood is still fine as they had landed and finally out of Indonesia.

The moment they are out of the airport and sees Hong Kong again there are like a huge burden being release off their shoulders.

The children start to smile again and the mood of the group improves for the better.

They continue to talk about the trip until they got to the condo. After around an hour after that, they go back to sleep because of the jet lag.

That night before everyone goes to sleep Kyle calls Edward and Anna to tell them about his plan for the future.

Both Anna and Edward will stay in Hong Kong and Edward will handle the matter involving the UNKNOWN organization and Anna will help him while training with him.

Kyle leaves them around 200 million at their disposal for anything that might happen.

They can use the money as they like, whether it is for personal reasons or to handle the matter involving the organization. He wants to see how good they are in handling themselves with these responsibilities, it a test for them.

He also said that they can only call for him when the situation will destroy the city, in another word, don’t call him unless everything is literally about to be destroyed.

As for Kyle, he did not say what he’s plan is and Anna and Edward didn’t ask.

He just said that he will not be in Hong Kong probably until the summer vacation is over.

The next day Kyle and Lucy leave the condo, most of the children want Kyle to stay and play with them as they use too but there is where Lucy comes for, she just said that Kyle and herself had something to do back at Shenyang.

Most of the children relent and let go of it. To them Lucy is the real boss, all of the wealth and luxury that they had now is from Lucy.

It never crosses their mind that it was Kyle that gives them all of this.

After they got to the airport they both separated.

Lucy goes back to Shenyang and Kyle just disappeared at the airport.

 

 

5