CHAPTER 45 STUDYING THE POCKET DIMENSION
133 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 45 STUDYING THE POCKET DIMENSION

 

Kyle walks for a few minutes and he already knows that this place is a maze.

From the way the structure is built, he can already tell. He had been inside and even makes his own maze before this, so he recognizes it right away.

He also knows from experience that a maze is built to either test someone or to stop them from finding what you are trying to hide.

Either way, the maze will have some trap to either test or kill you, now Kyle just had to figure out which one it is.

Kyle walks for another few minutes without any kind of knowledge of where or what he is supposed to do when suddenly the wall near him starts to have some kind of dent or mark appeared on it.

 The wall starts to form some kind of humanoid statue.

The statue looks like the humanoid statue that is found around the time of ancient Egypt.

Its height is around 2 meter and the size is a bit bigger than a normal adult. It must have weighed a couple of tons.

Seconds after the wall finishes making the statue it comes out of the wall on its own and in its hand, it is holding a rod, a stone rod. It is the same height as it is.

Its entire body is made of rock which makes its body heavier and becomes rigid as its move.

It is slow but each one of its movements is back with raw power. If it can build momentum then it’s unstoppable.

After it gets out of the wall its start to take a battle stance and then quickly charge at Kyle.

It lifts the rod above its head and swings it at him.

From the moment it comes out of the wall to the moment it charges at him, Kyle can pinpoint so many flaws in its design.

It is heavy, slow, rigid, easy to predict, easy to dodge, has multiple weak points likes it’s joint, and many others.

But even though the statue is a lot heavier, taller and intimidating, Kyle didn’t dodge to the back or the side, instead, he close in into it.

Before the rod manages to touch even a hair on him, Kyle already charges at it and already a foot away on its body.

He throws a right punch to its navel with his bare hand without any soul power.

Thump!

The punch connects and there is just a low thumping sound.

The statue who is charging at him broke into two.

Everything that is below the waist crumbles and the top is flying from the momentum and blown to pieces as it hit the ground.

Even the rod is broken.

Even without his power, he still had been through four body quenching process. His strength is already beyond that of a normal human.

Kyle looks at the rubble and the surrounding.

“So it’s a test, but for what…” Kyle.

If this is some kind of security measure then it will not be just one statue that is full of weak points, there must be at least tens or even hundreds of them.

There are also should be some kind of booby trap the moment he destroys the first security measure.

The fact that there is just one statue that can be defeat even by a normal human if they observe it hard enough, proves the this is just a testing or training ground of some sort.

Kyle takes a moment to think about what just happen.

“This place must have been made to test or train personal judgment and observation capabilities. From the maze field and an enemy that you need to use your brain defeat meant that this place is not to test your strength but your mind.

“If that is the only thing that this place has, then it’s useless to me. Maybe there is something in the core of this maze that I can use.” Kyle.

To Kyle, a pocket dimension that is used as a training ground is useless to him. He needed one that can give him some kind of resource or benefit to his body, magic or soul.

But this is a pocket dimension that is build to train or test people, so there might be some kind of reward at the end of it that is some kind of use to him.

Knowing that this is a training ground, Kyle takes his time to learn a bit of this world magic.

The pocket dimension is not power by magic instead it is power by heat and some kind of magnetic pulse, to be more specific by the sun heat and the moon magnetic energy.

The sun and moon had a different kind of energy signature.

He can feel the entire pocket dimension is being powered by the sun and the structure and the other moving thing inside it is by the moon magnetic pulse.

There is not a single trace of magic inside the pocket dimension.

So he starts to divide his soul to learn whatever he can.

He turns his soul into thread and inspects every nock and cranny of the dimension softly. He did this so that he did not disturb the stability of the dimension.

He studies how the two energy is being used to support the pocket dimension, how the two energy even being converted into energy, how the wall builds a statue on its own and so many other questions.

“The sun is the energy and the moon is the regulator. The moon sucks in a huge amount of energy of the sun through its magnetic pulse and only a small amount of energy of the sun rays hit the earth.

“Through that, the moon magnetic pulse energy can also be radiated to earth and being use through a special means. Whoever made this pocket dimension somehow manage to find a way to make those two energies into something that can disturb the natural law.

“But this is a forced conversion and a waste of material. They use precious material that is not just strong and sturdy but also rare and irreplaceable. They just hope the material is strong enough to hold the entire dimension.

“They also carve the most basic space law inscription all over the structure inside the dimension. That means that they didn’t have the in-depth knowledge of magic or at least space law.

“Maybe they haven’t been exposed to magic in a long time and might be the first of its kind to try to understand magic. They might be a trailblazer of the magic of this world.” This is the deduction that Kyle managed to get from his study.

Even though he is not sure how right he was, he believes he is not that far off.

4