Answers
389 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reincarnation, transportation or regression, if someone had told me about this in my previous life, I guess my thinking would be something like, 'Is something wrong with this guys head?'. 

Dead experience can actually change people's thinking, huh. I mean, now that I had died and actually gone through reincarnation who am I to reject the possibilities of transportation and regression also.

Still, suddenly getting a confession that the one of my best friend with whom I had shared my underwear for last 4 year, oh it's figure of speech only after all it will be really weird right? ok I admit it was just one time yeah one time thing only oh I got distracted again.

Where was i? yeah suddenly getting a confession that one of best friend is actually old geezer in a child's body just seriously feels wrong. What? I am not the one to talk about that! For your kind information I died when I 38 which was still pretty young age to die. What? He died at the age of 22 . Okay, He is not a geezer, happy now but we still can't deny the fact that we only have 7 years of future knowledge left.

Damnit Sam! You should've told us before. We using your knowledge could've been able to raise many flags or invest in some promising company's or befriended some major future figures. What's the point of regression if you can't take advantage of it to get riches, power chicks and connections.

I am very disappointed in you. Wait a sec! Befriending major future figures! Since he is friends with me doesn't it mean I have chances to be a major figure then. Awesome Wait is he after my future harem members I mean they are all going to be beauty for sure. So, he could like stop them before they meet me after all if I was in his place I would've done the same. 

But you are looking down no one can resist my charm no matter what happened they are all going to fall in my arm anyway. Hahahhha 

*Internal Evil Laugh*

[Can you stop please with your delusions, you know your thought process is just like a slave merchant]

Huh? Oh right we are talking about Sam here. He is my left-hand man after all surely he would've already my devilish charm secrets even though my actual left-hand is only useful while I touch myself even that for holding the phone.

If I were a normal teenage boy I would've surely asked dumb questions like did they invent flying cars or jet packs or SAO's Fulldrive VR but as he experienced adult who have gone through reincarnations, I am going ask the most important questions

"Wait first tell me did I finally achieved my dream of having harem in future?" Looks likes during my internal monologue everyone were still trying digest the information. Well, anyway I finally broke the silence with my question.

[Seriously,? That's the first thing that you asks after you finding him being a Regressor]

Huh? What do you mean it's most logical thing to question whether your dream will come true or not. Well, in my case it is going to be true anyway. I just liked the silenced to reduce the tension

[Well, I agree with dream part but your dream is moronic one and seriously from where do you get your confidence?]

What part is the moronic? And I am pretty sure my question will feel like philosophical in compare to Jason's. It is just to break this awkward silence and prepare Sam for Jason's outrage. After all they were even close before I met them. So, I am sure Jason would've some grievances.

I glaced toward Sam for answers , he look like he was clearly hesitating to answer my  question but he tightened his fists and closes his eyes. When he finally opened his eyes, his eyes had changed like they have some resolve in them and answers , "I am sorry to say but I think you didnt exist in my timelime." Then he clearly panics and uses his hands motioning them to deny and continues "No I think I mean you could be in prison or something. So, you couldnt destroy your family reputation your existence was hidden"

Then his eyes opened wide like he finally understood what he just said. And Once again an awkward silence spread.

[This was ice breaker? You clearly made the atmosphere more worse]

Damn it! I mean it who had guessed that it turn out this way. Okay, Clyde you can do this you can turn this around. Okay, looks like I've got no choice but to use my Ultimate Technique  'The Idiotic Optimism' 

[What kind of technique is that even its name has idiotic. Don't you dare make the atmosphere more worse]

Don't look down on me, From my childhood all my Perfect Isekai plans are going downhill so it's the ultimate move which still keep me going. Here I go let me show it's incredible power.

"Is that so totally make sense looks like I had seduced many people wife's as you know my charm so the only option was to lock me up, huh! Fufuu..... Well, looks like being too much charming is bad, huh" I said to uplift the mood

Hearing my words, a smile appeared in Sam's face. See, the atmosphere became normal once again. Told you nobody can stand against my Ultimate move but still it would've been better if the smiling one was a beauty instead of Blue haired dude.

[Wow, I am impressed but that Fenil guy clearly looking at you as a trash]

Huh, when I glaced towards Fenil, he is clearly thinking of me a scumbag. Well, not that I care if he was beauty that was different story.

"So, It's my turn then did one piece finally ended" Suddenly Jason asked his question when I found the atmosphere had returned to normal.

Pan-chan, I was wrong I thought he was going to ask some dumb questions about Real Life Android 18 or something. But he clearly knows his thing. Now I feel like a idea why didn't I ask that question? Clyde you are so dumb

[Since the time I have been in your head you have done tons of dumb things but you think only this was the dumbest. What is wrong with you people]

"No it was still running but I have no idea what was happening as I was busy surviving the National Crisis of Efresh" Sam answers with a pained look which bring back the sad atmosphere once again.

"Oh Is that no prob you can watch in this timeline I guess" Jason reply to comfort Sam.

"Yeah In this time you would stay up-to-date with it surely" I also joined him

"Thanks guys" Sam get a hold of himself and smiles.

[Wait! Seriously? Everyone is just going to ignore the National Crisis part]

Oh yeah, That reminds me

[Yes Finally]

"Did No game NO life season 2 came out?" 

"Nope , There's still not any news about it"

[Oh For F**ks sake I hate you guys]

Haha Just kidding, Pan-chan I really like to make fun of you, you know. Anyway let's get to main topic as I finally got serious.

"So, Care to explain more about future and about this national crisis" I asked.

After that Sam finally shared the future events experience , wars results , conspiracies , his regressions journey and his plans. During his explanation, all three of us didn't interrupt him just silent listened to his story. 

After the Sam stop talking , each of us has different reaction like Fenil who is clearly having headache from digesting the impossible stuffs, Jason is shedding tears and thinking how he had neglected his friends to carry the burden alone and Me, I was embarassed and didnt know how to explain that the I already destroyed masterminds behind the National Crisis which was the Sam's driving motivation for becoming stronger when I buying porn mags. 

But still all my plans are ruined I thought using Sam's Knowledge I could pick up girls but looks like this was complete different timeline. I am also kinda happy that Sam lost his mc plot Armor after all they always get chicks and also somewhat guilty for it. But still I have to do it after all and then after some hesitation I finally told Sam about Evil Cultist. 

Well, I am not going to say much but Sam's expression was priceless. That's how the Regressor's adventure ended before it began.

We are on our way back to Class orientation. Atleast this time I am not running in the end. Oh shit! we are going to be late and we start running. Too soon , huh

--- To be Continued ---

11